Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dee and Black Guys  (Read 10100 times)

Offline smiths

Hi Ellwoodpdowd

To answer your question some groups whether we like it or not have been universally recognised as being victims of discrimination and titles given to identify these groups.

FAT, AGE, RACE etc are all recognised groups so any negative actions based on any of the items you mention would be legal grounds for discrimination.
Working girls choose to sell their body as part of their chosen "profession" but then feel its appropriate to say its my personal choice.

You can have a personal choice with regard to services.
eg We sell fish N chips  not pizzas but personal choice as to whom you sell your chosen service to is discrimination and if its based on race its racial discrimination.

Ive given a few examples so here another.
Nick Griffin the head of the BNP decides to make a public statement that Blacks, Asians, Jews etc are NOT allowed in his house.
Its his house so his choice, police walk by and say "no problem here".

One day poor old Nick decides he could do with the cash so decides to rent out rooms in his private house and places an ad in local paper.

Now we have a problem,....its still his private house but its now operating as a business so he can no longer say Blacks, Asians, Jews are NOT  welcome in his private house.The police cant walk by and say Its his house so his choice. There is a problem here
Only members of UKP can say that three's no problem here and many of them have.
 Im sure some of them have a closer relationship with Nick than they care to mention.

Define culture.

My understanding is culture is the ideas, customs, and social behaviour of particular people within a society.

A black guy with grandparents born in England, never visited the West Indies in his life is hard to assume he has West Indian Culture.
He has british culture.This also assume all black cultures as being the same and there is such a thing as black culture to start with.

Im sure you would accept difference in cultures from caucasian groups such Germans having  different culture from English and sub divide that to all white English dont have the same culture.

"Only members of UKP can say that there is no problem here." There we have it, your pathetic attempt at trying to undermine this forum by labelling its members racists. You troll, you people wont prevail on here and that is a cast iron promise. :thumbsdown:

yorkshire123

Sadgit, just a curiosity are you a  :P

1. White.
2. Black
3. Asian
4. Mixed
5. None of the above. :bomb:

Green

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Matium

This is getting ridiculous.

There is no comparison with housing, employment etc.

Prostitution is not covered by the Race Relations Act and given the nature of the trade (a woman lets you penetrate her in return for money) it is essential, indeed vital, that a woman always has the right to choose whom she sees.

If she doesn't want to see blacks then so be it.

Most blacks are sensible enough to shrug their shoulders, move on and find a girl who will see them.

Think of the alternative: Force a woman to see a man she has no wish to see - also known as - Rape.

Sadgit

I have stated already that i firmly believe in a prossy's right to choose who she consents to have sex with. Thus I accept that by your argument that I am a racist.

If your going to quote my argument please do it correctly...the Devil is in the detail son.

I dont know if you are a racist as your declaration is really one of supporting racism because you see the matter to be personal choice as opposed to a case of racism.

However it is a big leap to go from being a racist to a supporter of the BNP and Nick Griffin.
Why...if you have the same ideology its just a case of extremes.
Some racist are more extreme than others but they are all racist.

For example a Muslim or a jew may also be considered racist but I doubt they would be a member of the BNP and a friend of Nick Griffin.
Not sure what on earth your talking about here.

I agree racism takes place among Muslim and other groups and I would present the same argument there and its quite obviously you dont have to be a member of BNP etc to be racist.

Offline Michelle Independent

• Service Provider
I do not undetstand what is all that about. She does not see black people. So what? You don't like it, You don't see her. Very simple.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 08:21:02 pm by Michelle Independent »

Sadgit

Sadgit, just a curiosity are you a  :P

1. White.
2. Black
3. Asian
4. Mixed
5. None of the above. :bomb:

Abdul
I choose not to say as it makes no difference to my position.

Offline NIK

I do not undetstand what is all that about. She does not see black people. So what? You don't like it, You don't see her. Very simple.

Excellent summing up Michelle, and on that note it is time to end this increasingly circular argument.