Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Joanna Steele - English rose  (Read 2281 times)

Offline Packer

Hi guys
I know this gorgeous lady is in Northampton, but that ain't too far away.

Just wondering if anyone has had the pleasure? Will be passing her area this weekend and wouldn't mind trying her out

Sorry on mobile so link may not work

External Link/Members Only

Offline akauya

Maybe you should be asking this in the Milton Keynes section mate. Also your link is not working... here it is for you

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:hi:

Offline Packer

I know but London folk move around the most, as I do. Thanks for the link though. As I said on phone so thought it probably wouldn't work!

Offline Packer

I shall post to the MK forum later

vt

She's also here on certain days for £120ph if you don't mind seeing her at a parlour...

£90 for 45mins at a parlour often works out good value for my one-pop strategy.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 11:16:32 am by vt »

grandmaster-ram-rod

maybe she is cheaper at the parlour as she is 3 years older there, also says she is 4 foot 9 inches tall

she does look fit  :thumbsup:

vt

maybe she is cheaper at the parlour as she is 3 years older there, also says she is 4 foot 9 inches tall

she does look fit  :thumbsup:

I set more store on the Temptations info. In the recent past, the madam there has publicly reassured punters that the info published on her website is verified.

Joanna does indeed look tiny, but perfectly formed. Looks good in the Twitter pics from the establishment too...

Offline Bigus Dickus

I visited Joanna a while ago at Temptations. She looks a little bit older than her pics but they are accurate. She is tiny and petite with a pert arse. I did one hour with her. OWO, RO no fingers inside though! To be honest she was very mechanical and just plopped loads of lube on the rubber and seemed to be going through the motions. A very disappointing punt in my opinion. She has got a body to die for though. I popped twice during the hour but really felt as if she couldn't really be arsed! I wouldn't go back to her again as a result.