Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommended Romanian Pro$$ies in London  (Read 20336 times)

Jason

Had a different experience with her the two times I saw her. I'd go see her even without FK the sex is pretty awesome and she's hot. But I can see that if FK is a must for you then she's not for you.

It's not something only Romanians won't do though. Had a punt with lots of polish and english girls. they say they kiss, and it's listed on their profile but when you kiss them you get closed mouth.

Lots of what guys like JRC are criticizing about Romanians applies to the majority of WG's...

FK with tongue is not important to me in order to perform. Neither is OWO, nor lipkissing. But I enjoy FK with tongue as it gives a different dimension to the punt. Also in a poll that was made here a few months ago, proper FK was voted amongst the top 3 elements of an excellent punt (actually it was the number one). I have seen 54 different Polish girls and only 6 didn't FK properly. The vast majority of Romanians don’t FK because of a cultural thing - because they reserve it for their civvy life. Polish on their other hand are different. Those who think the same way as Romanians are few and if they don't FK you with tongue is more likely because they are repelled by you or because you have bad oral hygiene or etc. But it is not generally something they reserve/forbid. Comprehend?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 12:42:41 am by Jason »

Offline akauya

JRC should know more than most that before the EEs came here, the English prossies were lazy, never kissed and charged a higher price than today. As for Steves £60 per hour bargain punts, JRC slagged off one of them for being old and ugly when she was neither and was the best punt I have ever had in my life.

Exactly, I posted this before. Also I remember some of them charging even for taking their bra off. It was fucking ridiculous then. Kissing? Ha forget it. It was never on the cards. I wonder if the punters who complain about EE girls are too young to remember the "good old days"   :rolleyes:

Offline punk

Exactly, I posted this before. Also I remember some of them charging even for taking their bra off. It was fucking ridiculous then. Kissing? Ha forget it. It was never on the cards. I wonder if the punters who complain about EE girls are too young to remember the "good old days"   :rolleyes:

dont know only been banging pro's for 4 years, so have no idea regarding past times.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Many Eastern European girls are trafficked into this country, that is a FACT.

Still, never mind, as long as they are cheap, that is the important thing.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Steve2

It's is the Mirror so it must be true Jimbo

Many hundreds if not thousands more EE girls come here of their own free will to work as prostitutes and enjoy a good lifestyle on the proceeds

Offline mr man

External Link/Members Only Alycia

Saw her before xmas, her profile was down over the holidays but she's back.
Lots of DFK even before money had been exchanged. Very chatty and not afraid to take the piss out of me as a joke lol.
She's definately not trafficked, I'd like to see anyone try force her to do anything against her will. I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of her and I'm a big lad. She's Street wise and very savvy.
Amazing passionate sex and she enjoys herself to, (during 69 she played with her pussy, guess I wasnt doing it right but at least it showed she wanted to be pleasured to)

Offline Jimmyredcab

It's is the Mirror so it must be true Jimbo

Yes, when The Guardian tell exactly the same story ----------

It appears you want to shoot the messenger.  :rolleyes:

Offline jesus_jones

JimmyRedWheelchair, the topic title is 'recommended Romanian prostitutes'. Seeing as you've never punted one, you clearly have nothing to offer.

I think I speak on behalf of everyone that's contributed links in this thread--

Kindly return to off-topic. You can troll there til your black, twisted, xenophobic heart is content.

Londondave

I saw Victoria  a few months ago , looks better than her pictures , great service, told me she was half Romanian but I'm sure she's 100% .

Would definitely recommend .

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

batista

I saw Victoria  a few months ago , looks better than her pictures , great service, told me she was half Romanian but I'm sure she's 100% .

Yeap David, she looks hot but does she work in London?

Offline Steve2

It appears you want to shoot the messenger.  :rolleyes:

I am sure many of our respected members would pay good money for that privelidge Jimbo

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Londondave

Yeap David, she looks hot but does she work in London?

I saw her  in a 4 star hotel in Sutton, Surrey where she was staying for a few days.

I think she moves about a fair bit

Londondave

JimmyRedWheelchair, the topic title is 'recommended Romanian prostitutes'. Seeing as you've never punted one, you clearly have nothing to offer.

I think I speak on behalf of everyone that's contributed links in this thread--

Kindly return to off-topic. You can troll there til your black, twisted, xenophobic heart is content.

+100       :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline jesus_jones

Thanks for the info. Tried to book her several times last year with no luck (I think she was in Old Street/Liverpool street at one point). At least I know she's genuine now!

Offline smiths

Whereas the evidence of convictions shows its some not many and that includes women from all over the world not just EEs. You include a link to one case like you have before, they dont prove its many women, just that it does happen sadly. Unlike you i want to see actual proof by convictions its many and dont believe unproven hearsay and people like you with an agenda against cheap foreign WGs who you generalise as all the same when in reality each are different.

What other punters do is entirely their business, just like what you do is yours. All this crap you post trying to put punters off what you refer to as skanks, thats any WG under £100 an hour changing to those that charge £60 an hour dependent on what goal posts your looking to move on any given day wont wash with those on here like me that have actually had great punts with WGs under £100 an hour. And yes Jim i will give one example, Hot Katalina at £80 an hour and a number of other punters on here have rated her too as their reviews and/or feedback has shown.

Offline smiths

JRC should know more than most that before the EEs came here, the English prossies were lazy, never kissed and charged a higher price than today. As for Steves £60 per hour bargain punts, JRC slagged off one of them for being old and ugly when she was neither and was the best punt I have ever had in my life.

I certainly remember, as you say kissing was off the menu as that was for partners only as they used to say. What makes me chuckle though is after the EE WG invasion of the mid to late 90s i recall punting with one of the Brits and yes kissing was very much on her menu of services offered when it was for her partner only previously, just showed me the power and benefits of competition. I dont believe in God but bless those EE WGs, its because of them many punters nowadays can get extensive services at good rates.

James999

Where's the evidence of convictions

you with an agenda against cheap foreign WGs who you generalise as all the same when in reality each are different.

Smiths, I am with you that Jimmy does have an agenda and is blinkered, however the evidence of trafficked EE's is around (some links below)

And of course logic should prevail, how the fuck can a Romanian Pro$$ie set up an AW profile and verify it and get somewhere to work from when she can hardly speak English, have you any idea how difficult it is to rent a flat nowadays, references, deposit, ID and still difficult, and if they can't speak English  :timeout

Links

vt

I've met some very willing and attractive Romanians at LMP...I had a superb double BJ only last Wednesday from two of them. Nicole concentrated on the head while Daniella licked my balls and shaft, occasionally their tongues met for an added frisson of excitement. Nicole breathed her filthy urgings to 'shpunk' in her mouth and Daniella added her encouragement in stereo. If only I hadn't already cum only 20 mins previously!!  :rolleyes:

I could mention Angel, Laura & Xenia off the current gallery and any number of others who have come and gone like Sidney, Lia, Dana & Gina who have all been passionate, emotionally intelligent and very eager to please from my experience.

Offline smiths

Smiths, I am with you that Jimmy does have an agenda and is blinkered, however the evidence of trafficked EE's is around (some links below)

And of course logic should prevail, how the fuck can a Romanian Pro$$ie set up an AW profile and verify it and get somewhere to work from when she can hardly speak English, have you any idea how difficult it is to rent a flat nowadays, references, deposit, ID and still difficult, and if they can't speak English  :timeout

Links

Yes it happens sadly as i said, but its not many that have resulted in convictions when you take into account how many foreign WGs there must be working, its some. And this applies for all foreign WGs of course not just Romanians or other EE WGs.

Its well known to some punters about WGs from Thailand and other far flung countries outside the EU being trafficked here on bonds, the route used was using student visas but rightly as i see it this government have tightened up on them somewhat. These women were voluntarily trafficked for a better life as they saw it.

My central issues are generalisations are just that and that pimping is one thing, being forced is another. If a WG is being pimped but not forced then thats up to her and for any punters aware to choose to punt with her or not knowing her pimp will get a cut of the money you gave her. If she was being forced then thats awful and i dont want to punt with such women which i havent knowingly.

I agree about a foreign WG getting premises here which is why in my observations from my experiences and talking to other punters some have pimps who they voluntarily pay an agreed cut to either long term or until they can afford their own place. I have also been told that some EE WGs from the newbie WGs home country rent them a room in their own premises and thus become a pimp themselves, now whether that premises is actually paid for by the WG or her own pimp who knows, probably both scenarios occur.

Logically there certainly must be some that are being forced but who knows how many. ;)

helmsdale

Its natural state of affairs for women to have a male protector whether its a father, husband, boyfriend or pimp. The only question here is whether the pimp's cut is taking most of the cut, something that we can't possibly know.

And the prostitution trade was largely controlled in central London before any of the EEs came over here. I used to punt in Baker Street / Paddington area using the cards left in the telephone boxes and it was always £60 a punt and the same script read by a maid. I gave up for a number of years because I was in a relationship and when that ended I started ringing up agasin, and the price had jumped up to £140 and the same script again whatever number you dialled.

In the £60 days, I dated one of the girls I punted and in passing she told me the flats were all owned by a group of people and they moved the girls round all the flats but she was free to come and go, give up the game if she wanted. So the situation with the Romanian/Hungarian girls is really no different apart from that they are more dependent because they can't speak English. And  they don't appear to be unhappy to me, most of the ones I have punted have communicated by laughing and giggling their way throughout the punt. Also, on AW you get a great variation in the profiles amongst girls who work in the same house, some do anal some don't, some do legs akimbo photos, some do only topless. Given that they don't speak English and have the same pimp what is the explanation for variation in services and explicitness of the photos other than the girls own input ?

Offline punk

Its natural state of affairs for women to have a male protector whether its a father, husband, boyfriend or pimp. The only question here is whether the pimp's cut is taking most of the cut, something that we can't possibly know.

And the prostitution trade was largely controlled in central London before any of the EEs came over here. I used to punt in Baker Street / Paddington area using the cards left in the telephone boxes and it was always £60 a punt and the same script read by a maid. I gave up for a number of years because I was in a relationship and when that ended I started ringing up agasin, and the price had jumped up to £140 and the same script again whatever number you dialled.

In the £60 days, I dated one of the girls I punted and in passing she told me the flats were all owned by a group of people and they moved the girls round all the flats but she was free to come and go, give up the game if she wanted. So the situation with the Romanian/Hungarian girls is really no different apart from that they are more dependent because they can't speak English. And  they don't appear to be unhappy to me, most of the ones I have punted have communicated by laughing and giggling their way throughout the punt. Also, on AW you get a great variation in the profiles amongst girls who work in the same house, some do anal some don't, some do legs akimbo photos, some do only topless. Given that they don't speak English and have the same pimp what is the explanation for variation in services and explicitness of the photos other than the girls own input ?

thats why i say there are all different type of pimps,even some WG'S are pimps because they sub rent out there rooms to new WG'S,which has already been stated.there are Pimps landlords who  charge out the rooms or rent out their flats.It depends on how much pressure they put on the girls to work.

Offline smiths

thats why i say there are all different type of pimps,even some WG'S are pimps because they sub rent out there rooms to new WG'S,which has already been stated.there are Pimps landlords who  charge out the rooms or rent out their flats.It depends on how much pressure they put on the girls to work.

Totally agree, its when there is force involved that it becomes a problem for me morally. Pimps are part and parcel of punting, always have been and i dont see that changing anytime soon, we already have laws against them but they still operate. Its also a fact that a punter cant know unless with a WG 24/7 what her own situation really is. She might have a pimp and/or is being coerced by her "partner" for all a punter would know.

Offline punk

Totally agree, its when there is force involved that it becomes a problem for me morally. Pimps are part and parcel of punting, always have been and i dont see that changing anytime soon, we already have laws against them but they still operate. Its also a fact that a punter cant know unless with a WG 24/7 what her own situation really is. She might have a pimp and/or is being coerced by her "partner" for all a punter would know.

true,some times its only when you sort of get to know the girl,that you start to get some sort of idea how things are.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Where's these awesome English WGs at 60-70 p/h then...you are the biggest bigot in the country as far as I am concerned and everyone on the forum knows your opinion of EE (mainly Romanian) girls. No need to post it every 2 minutes. If you at least punted with EE girls someone might actually value these posts, but when it's coming from someone who continually talks about girls in Thailand ages ago and doesn't actually punt with girls in the UK these days, what you think about Romanian girls is worth exactly nothing. In reality, some of them (Romanian WGs) are bad, some of them are good as per reports from numerous users on here.

+ 1
over 9000 posts here and 6 reviews. Get in your (mythical?) cab and go and visit some real ladies to help you relax.

How would you know indeed? only 4 reviews and thousands of posts,

Get on your bike and go and visit some real ladies to help you relax.

Offline smiths

How would you know indeed? only 4 reviews and thousands of posts,

Get on your bike and go and visit some real ladies to help you relax.

Nice little snide dig, here is one back, your one of the last punters i would take advice off of, your barebacking and liking for total skanks ensures that.

Nice little snide dig, here is one back, your one of the last punters i would take advice off of, your barebacking and liking for total skanks ensures that.

Ok you do not have to follow my tastes but why not let us see your tastes and learn from your experience by posting some reports?

Offline smiths

Ok you do not have to follow my tastes but why not let us see your tastes and learn from your experience by posting some reports?

If you had bothered reading the forum carefully i was already asked this, i am mainly punting at parties nowadays and have done a review on one and added to the other on an existing thread.

You have also taken this valuable in my view thread off-topic with your questions.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 12:04:53 am by smiths »

LL

And she told me she was from Barcelona and ripped me off (lying about the time). I've reviewed her if anyone wants to search for it (on my phone so it's tricky)

Stealthshagger

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=14464.msg223427#msg223427 the review. Put me off her, that's for sure. Another one with potential but pulling a fast one.

Londondave

I can only report on the encounter I had . Was greeted in sexy lingerie ,  booked an hour , spent  just over an hour with her, no complaints at all.  Maybe she has off days and it's just luck of the draw.

LL

I can only report on the encounter I had . Was greeted in sexy lingerie ,  booked an hour , spent  just over an hour with her, no complaints at all.  Maybe she has off days and it's just luck of the draw.
Hopefully she took notice of my feedback. I also texted her some time afterwards and she asked me to call her but I didn't bother

Sinner2000

I always had a good time with romanians. YOU CANT LOOK FOR A VERY GOOD TIME AND PAY £70 ph TOO... GO FOR A ROMANIAN THAT CHARGE £120-150ph , AND U WILL HAVE A GOOD TIME :hi:

LL

I always had a good time with romanians. YOU CANT LOOK FOR A VERY GOOD TIME AND PAY £70 ph TOO... GO FOR A ROMANIAN THAT CHARGE £120-150ph , AND U WILL HAVE A GOOD TIME :hi:
:wacko:

Offline punk

and your experience?

Sinner2000

My experience was great with romanians. Use to see few of them in milton keynes at Annabellas

Offline punk

My experience was great with romanians. Use to see few of them in milton keynes at Annabellas

is that not a high class knocking shop?

waxman

Where's these awesome English WGs at 60-70 p/h then...you are the biggest bigot in the country as far as I am concerned and everyone on the forum knows your opinion of EE (mainly Romanian) girls. No need to post it every 2 minutes. If you at least punted with EE girls someone might actually value these posts, but when it's coming from someone who continually talks about girls in Thailand ages ago and doesn't actually punt with girls in the UK these days, what you think about Romanian girls is worth exactly nothing. In reality, some of them (Romanian WGs) are bad, some of them are good as per reports from numerous users on here.

Sadly all the good ones are outside London.

gemsdiamond

She is so stunning and her body is unbelievable. Thanks for posting here here and letting us all know she's round!
In the £110 /hour range  check out Leila Stunning

She's a reliable service provider

gemsdiamond

I usually prefer escorts with more than one picture, but what can u say about her body?

Didn't get around to reviewing her, but great service. Everything on her 'likes' is accurate, takes it up the ass no problem, kisses enthusiastically and comes a lot.

Another Romanian disaster(!) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- When will you lads learn(!)

:hi: :hi: :hi:

:hi: :hi:

ilfordguy

Didn't get around to reviewing her, but great service. Everything on her 'likes' is accurate, takes it up the ass no problem, kisses enthusiastically and comes a lot.

Another Romanian disaster(!) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- When will you lads learn(!)

:hi: :hi: :hi:

:hi: :hi:

Any more info on her location please and also what parking is like?
Cheers

moolamizz

Saw this girl Inna a couple days ago. Curvy body, good owo and cim. She swallows too. Very horny girl,loves to get spanked hard.She looks much better in person than her pics.

waxman

Offline davidgood

Hi HL, you have obviously hit a sore spot here. A lot of Smith's posts on here and other sites are repeats of ones he made years ago. The reports he has posted on UKP all seem to be copies of ones has already posted years ago and then they are about SPs or parties which were already well reported on at the time by other people.

I too think it would be good for him to get out more and report on some new experiences.

I will now try to get this thread back on track.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline davidgood

Adorable Sophie, who used to say she was Hungarian, now says she is Romanian. I have not seen her for a few years but she is worth a visit.

Naughty Danna I have seen in the past few weeks and is recomended by myself and others.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline smiths

Hi HL, you have obviously hit a sore spot here. A lot of Smith's posts on here and other sites are repeats of ones he made years ago. The reports he has posted on UKP all seem to be copies of ones has already posted years ago and then they are about SPs or parties which were already well reported on at the time by other people.

I too think it would be good for him to get out more and report on some new experiences.

I will now try to get this thread back on track.

Regards,

davidgood

As though i would take advice off a proven liar and tout where parties are concerned like you Good. You lied when you posted you had got 80 minutes out of 120 at an LMP party, something no one else has ever posted that i have seen on one of the most reported on SPs on here and Pnet. Then when challenged by me and others you backtracked to saying you had actually left the party early. Your blatant touting of Pams Parties on Pnet which you know you wouldnt get away with on here showed your true colours. You only stopped after being challenged and called out for it. And you imagine i would take advice off someone like you, dream on. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ilfordguy

Offline jesus_jones

Nearest tube station wood green

No it isn't. It's Ponders End, close to Lee Valley athletics centre. I found it a bit of a pain to reach, but Melysa is very good and probably worth at least one visit. Only girl I've seen that seemed to enjoy anal (not that I've seen many for that particular service).

Edit: anal is an extra £10 in 30min bookings, but its included in her hourly rate.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 11:32:46 pm by jesus_jones »

ilfordguy

No it isn't. It's Ponders End, close to Lee Valley athletics centre. I found it a bit of a pain to reach, but Melysa is very good and probably worth at least one visit. Only girl I've seen that seemed to enjoy anal (not that I've seen many for that particular service).

Edit: anal is an extra £10 in 30min bookings, but its included in her hourly rate.

Nope. See her on Sunday and i can confirm she changed the location, nearest station is wood green. I'm not sure if i' allowed to post her new post code