Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Busty Vicky - Walthamstow  (Read 2721 times)

thebigrunt

I fancy a bit of plump in my WG this week, so I thought might go up to see this - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not an inkling as to how this might turn out. Seemed a little bit stand-offish in her texts to and fro. Could turn ugly. Albeit she has 4 decent ratings on AW

Anyone seen her here and able to give some feedback ?

fallyferre

I have her on my hotlist and would appreciate feedback from anyone who has seen her

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I fancy a bit of plump in my WG this week, so I thought might go up to see this - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not an inkling as to how this might turn out. Seemed a little bit stand-offish in her texts to and fro. Could turn ugly. Albeit she has 4 decent ratings on AW

Anyone seen her here and able to give some feedback ?

looks extremely succulent, especially as her favourite food is cheesecake, no wonder she is a size 16. And FFM on offer also, if I were nearby I would go for it.

Offline patulea

She's also on my hotlist and is one that I might visit this week. I will post again if I decide to see her.

Festisio

I fancy a bit of plump in my WG this week

That gave me a hearty belly laugh it sure did.

£60 is dirt cheap but she is quite a unit.

Have a good one and do please report back to the group.

thebigrunt

That gave me a hearty belly laugh it sure did.

£60 is dirt cheap but she is quite a unit.

Have a good one and do please report back to the group.

Definitely will do mate!  ;)

Online localpunter

Has anyone manage to see her yet. I believe this is her AW profile.  External Link/Members Only.  Price is dead cheap and she has many good reviews.