Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Khloe "lookalikes"  (Read 2715 times)

kirkhammett

Evening folks! Been searching around for a bit and came across Khloe in Colindale: absolute stunning girl!! Wondering if any of you could suggest another WG as good looking as Khloe in Colindale,   preferably in N. London, as per the very few ones who partially show their face on the profile, very few are to be trusted.... Thx a lot!

password02

Evening folks! Been searching around for a bit and came across Khloe in Colindale: absolute stunning girl!! Wondering if any of you could suggest another WG as good looking as Khloe in Colindale,   preferably in N. London, as per the very few ones who partially show their face on the profile, very few are to be trusted.... Thx a lot!

Just go and see Khole??

She is in NW9 so not too far away North London

Type_O_Negative

Maybe she doesn't want to see him?  :cry:

Offline The_Don

Funny you say that, I've been in Colindale a lot over the last few weeks and often park near her flat.

I seen a punter visiting, elena11 / Olivia flat and he looked a little lost. I nearly told him wrong entrance  :lol: but I had to take a phone call  :timeout:

HornyByNature

Funny you say that, I've been in Colindale a lot over the last few weeks and often park near her flat.

I seen a punter visiting, elena11 / Olivia flat and he looked a little lost. I nearly told him wrong entrance  :lol: but I had to take a phone call  :timeout:

Do you often see a brown dog, running around by the flat entrance, been 3 times and hits always there.

Offline The_Don

Do you often see a brown dog, running around by the flat entrance, been 3 times and hits always there.

Can't say I have but, I mostly park in the same place and a house across the road often has music playing

kirkhammett

No, it's not the case, Type O

Type_O_Negative

No, it's not the case, Type O

As far as i know there are no Khloe "lookalikes". Just go and see her. She is my type too - proper age, tall slim brunette but...i don't bother...

kirkhammett

Fair enough, I might have been "ambiguous" in wording the subject: the aim of the post is to know if anyone of you guys has been lucky enough to meet a WG as good looking (face first) as Khloe; I hope it helps now   ;)

password02

Please do not take this the wrong way but you are only a guy registered on her for 3 weeks and asking about a girl look a like Khole?

You have no reviews and also nothing yet IMO that you have contributed for UKP members to go out of their way to help you.

You are asking for something that is subjective in how a girl looks. Even if they said Yes she is a very good Khole look alike and her AW details are External Link/Members Only..girl.co.uk what would you actually do?  Go and see her or ask more questions?

You need 1st to gain some credibility and ask -

BEST to go and see KHOLE and then write a review and THEN ASK THE SAME QUESTION - otherwise you are just wasting peoples time!!

Online lewishamguy

Fair enough, I might have been "ambiguous" in wording the subject: the aim of the post is to know if anyone of you guys has been lucky enough to meet a WG as good looking (face first) as Khloe; I hope it helps now   ;)

Just type on Google "Khloe look a like"  :sarcastic:

kirkhammett

Please do not take this the wrong way but you are only a guy registered on her for 3 weeks and asking about a girl look a like Khole?

You have no reviews and also nothing yet IMO that you have contributed for UKP members to go out of their way to help you.

You are asking for something that is subjective in how a girl looks. Even if they said Yes she is a very good Khole look alike and her AW details are External Link/Members Only..girl.co.uk what would you actually do?  Go and see her or ask more questions?

BEST to go and see KHOLE and then write a review and THEN ASK THE SAME QUESTION - otherwise you are just wasting peoples time!!

I'm.not wasting anyone's time and not shouting at anyone. Just asking for advice as, as someone said, i have no review yet and prefer to keep it that way rather than bumping into a B&Ss or even worst scenario...  It's a community, and as such I should be able to get some useful info before meeting someone and "contribute to UKP" with a review..What I'll do once I got some useful hint is entirely up to me but definitely, I'll share the experience with who has had the decency to "help" me without having a go at me in the first place...I might be only be only a guy registered 3 weeks ago but, maybe more than others experienced members, I should receive more support. Having said that, I hope you don't get me wrong..

password02

Yes Fine - Good luck with getting any answers back

I'm.not wasting anyone's time and not shouting at anyone. Just asking for advice as, as someone said, i have no review yet and prefer to keep it that way rather than bumping into a B&Ss or even worst scenario...  It's a community, and as such I should be able to get some useful info before meeting someone and "contribute to UKP" with a review..What I'll do once I got some useful hint is entirely up to me but definitely, I'll share the experience with who has had the decency to "help" me without having a go at me in the first place...I might be only be only a guy registered 3 weeks ago but, maybe more than others experienced members, I should receive more support. Having said that, I hope you don't get me wrong..

password02

Yes Fine - Good luck with anyone that will actually reply to you as IMO there is no one like her.

BTW what was the reason why you would not see her?

Type_O_Negative

Yes Fine - Good luck with anyone that will actually reply to you as IMO there is no one like her.

Don't forget Khloe does not want to see black men anymore. It may be the reason.

Pdubz

password02

Did not Know that she does not see black guys - OK each girl can pick who they want to see.

Is that the reason then from the OP that he is a black guy?

Type_O_Negative

We don't know he is black or not.

kirkhammett

Small breasts (according to her pix), fair and simple and very "man-eater" look, not what I'm looking for; more a GFE what I'm after. And no, I'm not black..

password02

OK but the question was why do you not just go and book Khole and meet with her?

kirkhammett

ANSWER: Because, in my case, does not tick all the right boxes

HornyByNature

FairPlay, their are plenty of other attractive girls, is Olivia, or Katlina, both in the North of London.

kirkhammett

password02

FairPlay, their are plenty of other attractive girls, is Olivia, or Katlina, both in the North of London.

Olivia is NW9 Collingdale last I looked and Kat in N11 is away until July.

Type_O_Negative

Small breasts (according to her pix), fair and simple and very "man-eater" look, not what I'm looking for; more a GFE what I'm after. And no, I'm not black..

I have never been with her but UKP members who are her clients say she offers very good GFE.

If you are after big breasts - bustydd_angel2 (Laura) from Kentish Town: External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 10:58:26 pm by Type_O_Negative »

Offline The_Don

I have never been with her but UKP members who are her clients say she offers very good GFE.

If you are after big breasts - bustydd_angel2 (Laura) from Kentish Town: External Link/Members Only

Khloe does offer a very good service, with more preferable availability (thus I visited her more than Laura).

External Link/Members Only

Laura is good, but her availability is limited and to be blunt (I now find) its discouraging IMO. Because I like to punt at times that suit me (and I do).

kirkhammett

Offline Kocky

Had anyone tried A-level with Olivia. She states it in bed likes list. Is she up for it?i'd like to see her