Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Dirty Couple, London Bridge  (Read 1280 times)

Offline dirtydevils191

S.P Seen: Sexy Dirty Couple

Venue: London Bridge

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

When: November 2019

Damage: £300 Incall at there Hotel

Communication = 8.5/10 slight delay upon arrival which was blamed on signal within the building and room

Communication was decent other than the slight delay

S.P looks and features = Indian Lady looks 6.5 - 7 out of 10 Subjective to Individuals the Guy, i dont really rate guys but he was there for the whole environment and enhanced pleasure with the Lady -

5 foot 3  Short Petite Asian Lady slim body and nice legs, decent ass for an asian woman, gentlemen was 5"8 i would say slim athletic build maybe bordering slim

Service:
Agreed on DFK, Oral both ways, cum as many times and spitroast also requested foot play upon seeing her feet and she was happy to agree
also requested she play with us both and eventually try DP but she couldn't take it

Met the Gentleman at the lobby downstairs upon arriving and was taking to the floor via lift while engaging in small talk, felt weird as i have not met a couple let alone a man walking up to the room before.
Once in the room the lady could be seen to be standing near the window in lingerie and walked up to give me a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek.
We discussed the services once again agree on the pre agreed terms and exchanged notes.
The couple then played with each other while i got undressed and half way through was helped by Ruby and we both got kissing during the undress process.
We then moved to the bed which a guy on each side of ruby kissing and touching her all over while i slowly moved up to get her to give me a very decent blowjob, during this process shah had positioned her in a way to start with the first of the penetrations and she took him very well with nice soft seductive moans while grabbing my head closer to hers to french kiss me deep with each thrust she was taking.

After he pulled out and finished over her boobs i decided to take the plunge in doggy and rammed her a few times while she was sucking of shah and then i decided to turn her around missionary and then legs over shoulders while shah was either indulging in a blowjob or sucking her fairly ample soft boobs.

We took a few minutes to recover while we all had a bit of small talk and she grabbed us both and gave us an unsatisfactory handjob in my eyes anyway.
we then tried to DP her and she was happy to try but was not sure she could manage.
She was ofcourse right after a few attempts we gave up and decided to take her one by one and spitroast
Over all the experience was very memorable and pleasant and i very much enjoyed myself

Deep French kissing and passionate and not at all reserved, happy to satisfy us sexually however a little disappointment we could not manage DP which had a slight taint in the otherwise satisfactory time.

Again she was very accommodating in terms of positions and i felt she gave each of us ample attention HOWEVER being my first couple meeting i cant say for sure if others give more or less attention but for my first couple booking i believe attention was fairly decent.
Would i say she was more passionate with Shah then myself, of course i would say so however it was awesome to see a couple having sex and being able to watch it.
Now thinking of it maybe i ticked of two things to do on my list.
Time wise i spent the full 1 hour enjoying our time - this was not including the time to get ready and leave in which case i over stayed by 10mins.

would i return? NO - not that i didnt enjoy it but the whole couple thing was an experience i wanted to tick of
Would i recommend? YES
over all hygiene? 8.5/10, Hotel room was pretty clean and smelt decent for a popular hotel

Why would i not return.
I prefer a more 1 to 1 service and this was to tick of an experience

Offline PilotMan

Rule 4.

Reviews
....................."Reviews are allowed up to 6 months after the event(positive or negative)"

Offline Liverpool

Rule 4.

Reviews
....................."Reviews are allowed up to 6 months after the event(positive or negative)"

Hence me moving it.  :hi:

Offline dirtydevils191

Rule 4.

Reviews

I do Apologies was just catching up while sitting at home,
firstly i popped it into the wrong section, i was pretty sure i did it under the london reviews section.

As for time frame hands up wasn't aware but am now.

Please delete if it can be done

Offline dirtydevils191

Hence me moving it.  :hi:

Ok now that makes sense, i thought i was going a little crazy haha

i was 100% sure i did it under reviews.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Apologies again will make sure i keep up to date with reviews now

Offline Liverpool

I do Apologies was just catching up while sitting at home,
firstly i popped it into the wrong section, i was pretty sure i did it under the london reviews section.

As for time frame hands up wasn't aware but am now.

Please delete if it can be done

You won't be able to have it deleted.

The review will stand just in general discussion and not in the reviews. No harm done.