Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia Sweety - Derby  (Read 785 times)

13 review(s) for Mia Sweety (12 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

DannyJames

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Preamble: Mia has been sat in my AW hotlist for a while. Having had to abort a meeting before Christmas (I cancelled due to work) I finally found a window earlier this month to visit her. I was slightly wary because of a neg review appearing on here prior to my visit but since I had to travel to Derby anyway for an unrelated matter, the possibility of being messed about had few risks for me.

Arrangements: Meeting was arranged entirely via text with the street name and postcode sent to me in advance. My satnav got me to the location just before the meeting time and I parked up on one of the side streets – the main road and the side streets have lots of cars around but I didn’t have a problem finding a place to park up in; I couldn’t see any parking meters etc. and the area felt safe. Sent a text to Mia to say I was there and received the house number within a minute.

Venue: The venue does seem to be a room within a house that might be rented by different people, but I didn’t see or hear anyone else during my time there. Room was clean and fit for purpose – I didn’t make use of any bathroom facilities as I had showered before I left to meet Mia and couldn’t be arsed to once I had shagged her.

The girl: Mia’s photos are pretty accurate, although she looks a little nicer in the flesh. Blonde, slim, hardly any boobs, size 6, really nice arse. I’d say that 28 is probably a fair assessment of her age. English better than I expected.

Rumpy pumpy: After confirming how long and what I wanted I handed over £50 for the next 30 minutes. She didn’t offer me a massage (which I would have rejected) and I asked her to remove the bra and panties she had on so that we could get straight into the action. What followed was lots of enthusiastic FK, OWO, Reverse Oral, and sex in 4/5 positions. Her breath was clean, as was her pussy, and while her OWO wasn’t deep it suited me – it was all mouth and very little wanking, thankfully. As I often do, I finished with CIM.

Conclusion: This was a good, satisfying punt. I rarely visit a girl twice but if I was in Derby, was horny and she was available, I’d see her again.