Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian Rose  (Read 1133 times)

8 review(s) for Vava Real Sexy  (3 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

BigVince

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Asian Rose
£50- 15 mins

Evening gents. Here's my tuppence for what it's worth.

So I arrive at the venue, block of new build flats very accessible from town took me all but 10 odd minutes in the motor from Nottingham city centre. I couldn't really find any helpful feed back on this exotic filly so I decided to do my bit for the team and went in as Columbo would.

My initial plan was to spend at least half an hour to 1 hour. However upon greeting Rose I felt rushed as soon as she opened the door. And I personally felt her pictures although it was Rose didn't portray as much as a resemblance as I'd like. Pictures were a 10/10. She was a 6. Tits were cracking but she wasn't 23 as it specifies on her AW profile. 

She said 'How long' I said 15 mins. Give her the paperwork she walks out the room. Walks back in she said 'If you don't come you don't come.' So here's me turned over my hard earned cash and this bitch hadn't even let on so much as a smile.

Straight away I go for some kissing. But no she wasn't having that. So I said 'Blow me' Then she gets the rubber on it and I ask her what's she doing?! She Ignored me... No oral without then. At this point all I want to do is teach her a lesson so I spin around turn in to missionary but wait, 'Too big'. Of course I didn't want to hurt the gal so I'm looking down on her as if to say well what do you suggest then. She takes the rubber off the lad. Puts it between her big tits. And after a good 5 minutes of me performing my non relating show reel in my head I unload in a big way. I took great satisfaction blowing off like a brimstone missile then recoiled and squirted her eyes much to her visible discomfort.

Walked out not a happy camper.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

In future copy and paste the Profile's link as below into your post:

Copy and paste this bit:

Hidden Image/Members Only

This will then automatically bring up any reviews the WG may have on UKP.

Offline maz98

Offline RedKettle

there is a whole string of negative reviews now - cannot imagine any UKP punters seeing her!

Offline Owwhatanight

Our old friend ILoveOral use to sort them out by speaking to the madams on the door.   :hi: