Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is this image of Emily Jane London photoshopped?  (Read 934 times)

Offline stayer

Can anyone who is more knowledgable about these matters tell me if - and by how much - this image is photoshopped?

Hidden Image/Members Only

She's in her 40s.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 02:38:44 pm by stayer »

Offline bestbefore

Yes, definitely photoshopped, especially the face!!
Impossible to tell by how much.

Offline stayer

I'm thinking of her body. If it's photoshopped, can the mirror image be done to the same standard?

Offline bestbefore

I'm thinking of her body. If it's photoshopped, can the mirror image be done to the same standard?

Of course, if need be, but in this picture the back is out of focus, so that would hide any blemishes. I think it has had a little photoshop though.

Curvy girl, but £80 extra for OWO is a bit strong!

Why not check out the real thing?? And let us know......
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 04:49:38 pm by bestbefore »

Offline stayer

I'm tempted but some days ago I emailed her asking if she did DFK and OWO, and could she provide updated photos (either on AW or sent to me), but got no reply.

Stealthshagger

It has been, but well. Some back fat gone of you look closely. The reflection means little. If you see how much tone, etc have been worked, it was clearly edited heavily. The questions s to what extent the shape was edited is harder to say. No picture with that kind of lens produces flat perfect skin, the tone isn't a real skin tone, etc etc. by editing the tone and colour of all skin surface, edits are harder to spot as its so monotone and unnatural. Removing blemishes is easy as hell and takes about one second with the program. That part you wouldn't be able to see, it's so common it has been a one button thing for years and years. Slimming is now a one button press too on many programs.