Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: YASMIN CANDY (South kensington sw7)  (Read 5934 times)

Offline king tarzan

External Link/Members Only

location chelsea cloisters

Seen her 2 times both occasions excellent

paid £110 for 1 hour

decent looking woman early to middle 20's

about 5'4
decent body SIZE 8 TO 10
nice juicy biggish tits
nice ass and legs
eastern european
nice friendly attitude even though her persona looks like she has eaten a rat for lunch, believe me she is very friendly after a few minutes..

very heavy passionate deep tongue kissing
oral without good sucking on my king size lion bar
delicious sweet fully shaved mango, sat on my face a few times..
sex brilliant both pops in 1 hour..
nice fresh and clean..

ATTITUDE 10/10
GFE SERVICE 10/10
PHYSICAL CONSTRUCTION 7.9/10
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline horsa

do you know where she is from and do you think she would let you dump a weeks worth in her mouth?

Offline king tarzan

do you know where she is from and do you think she would let you dump a weeks worth in her mouth?

SHE IS ROMANIAN BUT NO CIM

Offline king tarzan

Offline Jay72

Offline king tarzan

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review, KT..

Welcome back.   :lol:

Her profile says unhelpfully:

Q. Are there any extras? A. Yes

But no indication of what they are or how much.  :dash:

Any idea of what they are? I'm assuming CIM is one.

I'm reading from your profile that FK and OWO were both included in 1hr. Even so, I agree with above that £120 is too much for some of us.

Offline king tarzan

Thanks for the review, KT..

Welcome back.   :lol:

Her profile says unhelpfully:

But no indication of what they are or how much.  :dash:

Any idea of what they are? I'm assuming CIM is one.

i would not know what extras of her would be as i only go for gee.. not use..
far as cim goes i would not expect her to do that going by my 2 experiences with her.

I'm reading from your profile that FK and OWO were both included in 1hr. Even so, I agree with above that £120 is too much for some of us.

Offline king tarzan

i only go for gfe not use..
i have no idea what she would be charging extra for..
cim judging by my 2 experiences with her i don't think she would do.

Offline Jay72

Cheers KT and welcome back mate

Offline Shagalott

Messaged her today (well yesterday now) while still at work, looking for a 30 minute booking. She decided to call me back #Awks! Works out she is not too far from where I was. However she tried to talk me into booking her for the hour. Seemed friendly enough on the phone. For the 30 min booking OWO was £30 extra  :manhater: but included in the hour. No CIM offered for a 30 min booking but there is an extra charge if booked for the hour. Now I don't think any WG, unless she is a published model, is worth anything over £100/h (still want to see Platinum Cindy though but just cant justify!!), so was never going to pay £120 with T&Cs involved. Told her I'd call back. Messaged her saying I'd be happy to see her for 30 mins @ £70 if OWO was included. No response. Allowed it! Spent the money on some quality Glenfiddich 15 years instead.  :diablo:

Offline Top Dog

Looks like she dropped price back to £110 looks hot also has CIM on her profile

Offline Cunning Punt

Messaged her today (well yesterday now) while still at work, looking for a 30 minute booking. She decided to call me back #Awks! Works out she is not too far from where I was. However she tried to talk me into booking her for the hour. Seemed friendly enough on the phone. For the 30 min booking OWO was £30 extra  :manhater: but included in the hour. No CIM offered for a 30 min booking but there is an extra charge if booked for the hour. Now I don't think any WG, unless she is a published model, is worth anything over £100/h (still want to see Platinum Cindy though but just cant justify!!), so was never going to pay £120 with T&Cs involved. Told her I'd call back. Messaged her saying I'd be happy to see her for 30 mins @ £70 if OWO was included. No response. Allowed it! Spent the money on some quality Glenfiddich 15 years instead.  :diablo:

Thanks for the info about extras because they are not listed on the profile. Typical Romanian. I'm steering clear of this one.

Q: Are there any extras. A: Yes.
  :dash:

Offline Moneyd

Booked her for a morning punt. Confirmed an hour before. All fine.

Get to the station (minutes away) and call. No answer.

Was pretty pissed off as she looks hot and I wanted those juicy breasts in my mouth.

Offline loner

Saw her today. She's not "hot" but more "cute" tbh. Neutral overal for me as the previous guy says, owo kissing is extra. I went for £70 and got no owo or kissing. She speaks too much during sex and excessive fake moans too.

Online scutty brown

Saw her today. She's not "hot" but more "cute" tbh. Neutral overal for me as the previous guy says, owo kissing is extra. I went for £70 and got no owo or kissing. She speaks too much during sex and excessive fake moans too.

So the implication is that Tarzan is talking bollocks again in his review?

Must say based on her photo I would never book her - from her expression she looks like she's just swallowed a turd

Offline king tarzan

So the implication is that Tarzan is talking bollocks again in his review?

Must say based on her photo I would never book her - from her expression she looks like she's just swallowed a turd

Your my biggest fan mate
You love showing up on occasions to make me look bad
I saw her a long time ago..
Mate you should be defending me as to say maybe she has become jaded?

Offline Cunning Punt

Was pretty pissed off as she looks hot and I wanted those juicy breasts in my mouth.

Rather than adding short comments - and comments that are negative - to an existing review, please can we have fresh, separate reviews, chaps. Particularly as there is only one review, which is positive, was from some time ago and punters aren't sure about whether her service is still as good now as it was apparently when KT met her.

Thanks.

Online scutty brown

Your my biggest fan mate
You love showing up on occasions to make me look bad
I saw her a long time ago..
Mate you should be defending me as to say maybe she has become jaded?

Oh Yeah, review posted 8th Feb 2017
AW review details: Positive    jagajee (69)    22/08/2016 12:51    Seeking Services
Five and a half months later. I'm surprised you could remember the details given all the women you claim to have shagged. How do you make sure that what you write is accurate? You got a little book with all your memories in it?

Offline Moneyd

Rather than adding short comments - and comments that are negative - to an existing review, please can we have fresh, separate reviews, chaps. Particularly as there is only one review, which is positive, was from some time ago and punters aren't sure about whether her service is still as good now as it was apparently when KT met her.

Thanks.

Sir, yes sir.

Offline jar001

Does she look like her main pic? Tempted to see her, although i pissed her off by keep changing booking due to meeting overrun!

Offline king tarzan

Oh Yeah, review posted 8th Feb 2017
AW review details: Positive    jagajee (69)    22/08/2016 12:51    Seeking Services
Five and a half months later. I'm surprised you could remember the details given all the women you claim to have shagged. How do you make sure that what you write is accurate? You got a little book with all your memories in it?

My super great fan, you and about 3 others on the forum who follow me around who hero worship me should know the answer to that?
Research properly and revise my each post and review as I would hate you to fail a king tarzan fan exam!!

Each lady adapts overtime differently to clients..
Example lovely dyana has nasty negatives yet I gave a positive for great gfe service. .
Anal bailey the bitch was horrendous with me yet she has lots of great positives..

Online scutty brown

My super great fan, you and about 3 others on the forum who follow me around who hero worship me should know the answer to that?
Research properly and revise my each post and review as I would hate you to fail a king tarzan fan exam!!

Example lovely dyana has nasty negatives yet I gave a positive for great gfe service. .
Anal bailey the bitch was horrendous with me yet she has lots of great positives..

WTF are you talking about? The more you post, the more deranged you appear to be

Offline punk

Are you having a delusional breakdown?

Offline king tarzan

Just saw yasmincandy after a long time..slightly slimmer than last time..
Really sexy hot!!
Questioned her about extras face to face..
Wanted £30 for owo..
I thought too much..
So two options available gfe ow dfk sex 2 pops £110 for hour or
£130 owo Dfk mango licking sex 2 pops 1 hour
I obviously took £130 owo Dfk sex 2 pops 1 hour!!

Looking very sexy in summer dress as I requested! !
Lots of dfk Mango licking owo Deep throat and great sex
Missionary Doggy cowgirl till popped!!
Then all over again till 2nd pop!!

Had chat she was going on about looking for forward to her holiday to Hungary too see her father...

Offline Addie27

Tarzan where is her new location?