Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Khloe - Colindale  (Read 1047 times)

106 review(s) for khloe sexy girl (98 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Kev40ish]

Offline Sheraton

Vivastreet: External Link/Members Only

Hi, summary feedback on the much reviewed Khloe – all positive as per other reviews and one ticked off my checklist.

Location: Apartment – a few mins walk from Colindale station, it’s clean and fit for purpose.  Shower is good and clean towels and plenty of toiletries on offer.  The location itself i.e. Colindale is a bit out of the way for me personally but clearly not too far from Kings X by tube (if you're travelling by tube).

Comms:  Great – very quick text responses which indicated her sense of humour.  Booking arranged the day before.

Appearance:  100% girl in the pics.  Nice looking, long black hair was wearing a short dress and nice lingerie when we meet. Slim. Nice boobs (not too big or small).  Shaved.  Definitely a head turner if you saw her down the street I would say. Probably in her 30's. 

Service:  Really can’t be faulted.  Deep FK, almost as soon as I entered which I appreciated.  She does this thing whereby she bites your bottom lip as she kisses you, which is unusual.  Deep throat BJ, plenty of licking of helmet.  69.  Prostrate massage (for my 2nd pop).  CG. I popped twice one in CG and other via a BJ.

Summary: In all, she’s a fun girl, very chatty and quite playful and she knows what she is doing.  A very good overall package and one I would recommend.  Incidentally, I arrived early and she saw me before our agreed time.

Would I return:  Yes, assuming I can make time to get to Colindale !

Online WARSZAWA16

Thanks for the review. One for the HL. Those lips......