Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Khole - Sexy Girl London NW9 -  (Read 2800 times)

106 review(s) for khloe sexy girl (98 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline doc friend

External Link/Members Only

07946035874 or +447946035874

UKE: External Link/Members Only
Vivastreet: External Link/Members Only
AW: External Link/Members Only

Paid £120 for 1 hour. But was there for approx 70 minutes - No clock watching

Comms - Called but no answer late morning looking for a meet short notice - for late afternoon =  I got lucky after a few texts agreed time same day. This was a few days after she recently came back from her recent holiday break

Location - 10  minutes walk from the Collindale station. Lots of parking but restrictions in afternoon - Nice clean ground floor room and clean bathroom with all mod cons - All very neat and tidy. She has a nice working room given a bottle of water and had a quick shower

Looks - All pictures true representation of her looks - IMO very beautiful and is exactly what i was looking for 100%

Service - Greeted at the door - quick shower small chat and given a bottle of water as it was a hot day - 1st round full om DFK followed by mutual touching and playing  with her nice tits and arse - sloppy owo and she sucked until she wanked me on her tits, small chat and clean up then got me hard again for 2nd round - 15 mins of OWO to get me hard again in between full on DFK and then protected sex with CG and doggy looking at the mirror - finished just over the hour and then quick shower before leaving with kiss at the door

I will Revisit again and very soon when next in NW London - A very big positive experience
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 08:35:13 pm by doc friend »

Offline tantric talents

Yes Khloe’s a great SP and I never tire of those breasts!  :hi:

Offline brownman

Offline tantric talents

Ia she toned or just slim?
Well I would say she’s fit but not muscular.

Offline karimbenzima1991

How many times can you ejaculate in an hour?
Banned reason: #Red card undesirable
Banned by: Head1

Captain Slow

I last saw her two years ago and she didn't set a limit. I imagine as long as you don't take the piss (e.g. trying to go for another pop with 5 minutes remaining) the same still applies.

Offline tantric talents

Ooh... five or six times.. how about you?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline rubric

No longer appears on the site.

Type_O_Negative

She did surprise me recently - when she put her large glasses on she looked like a naughty college girl  :wacko: