Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wolverhampton Massage  (Read 301699 times)

Frenchy4012

Yes sorry that's who I meant. Where is she located now ?

She is at WV6, text or ring her when your there.

Frenchy4012

Got a hour booked with the sexy Jessy, have not seen her for a while so am really looking forward to it.

Offline fuddle

She is at WV6 ___, text or ring her when your there.

Posting the full postcode isn't cool, Frenchy

(Unless she does publish it, in which case ignore me entirely!)  :hi:
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 03:40:23 pm by fuddle »

Frenchy4012

Posting the full postcode isn't cool, Frenchy

(Unless she does publish it, in which case ignore me entirely!)  :hi:
Why is it not cool fuddle ?

It is easy to find out the postcode for any of the girls, you just book them and
they then tell you there postcode.

Frenchy4012

Another great massage and HE with Jessie yesterday, what a great touch she has got.

Roadster

Why is it not cool fuddle ?

Because there is a big consensual difference between her giving you her address and you publishing it on the internet?

Frenchy4012

Because there is a big consensual difference between her giving you her address and you publishing it on the internet?

I understand what you are saying and wont do it again, but I still don't think its a problem.

Roadster

I guess the problem is that she might not want her neighbours, or her family, or relgious headcases, or the angry-fem brigade, or a whole parade of folks who might not have taken their meds, or just one of those "clean-up-the-world-twighlight-zone-basketcases" hell bent on disinfecting life one whoring-devil-spawn-bitch at a time, to know exactly where she lives. 

She might just want to restrict that to the people she chooses to do business with. 

We are all just people with lives mate.  :drinks:

Frenchy4012

I guess the problem is that she might not want her neighbours, or her family, or relgious headcases, or the angry-fem brigade, or a whole parade of folks who might not have taken their meds, or just one of those "clean-up-the-world-twighlight-zone-basketcases" hell bent on disinfecting life one whoring-devil-spawn-bitch at a time, to know exactly where she lives. 

She might just want to restrict that to the people she chooses to do business with. 

We are all just people with lives mate.  :drinks:

There are lots of people who live in that postcode

Roadster

There are lots of people who live in that postcode

You know what?  You're absolutely right. 

What's your postcode?

Frenchy4012

Where I live there are only 2 houses in my postcode

Roadster

Where I live there are only 2 houses in my postcode

... and you are on a punting forum, quite rightly deciding exactly how much and to whom you wish to reveal about yourself with your own personal security in mind.

At the same time, you are not seeing a problem in denying a, potentially much more vulnerable, WG that same right to choose for herself.

Publishing her postcode on here was really not your call to make.  That was my point.

Go ahead, have the last word.

Offline Murphy54

... and you are on a punting forum, quite rightly deciding exactly how much and to whom you wish to reveal about yourself with your own personal security in mind.

At the same time, you are not seeing a problem in denying a, potentially much more vulnerable, WG that same right to choose for herself.

Publishing her postcode on here was really not your call to make.  That was my point.

Go ahead, have the last word.
Your right Roadster, I suggest contacting a moddy and asking for the post be deleted. can't be too careful where people's safety or anonymity are at stake.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 03:21:14 pm by Murphy54 »

Roadster

Your right Roadster, I suggest contacting a moddy and asking for the post be deleted. can't be too careful where people's safety or anonymity are at stake.

Good idea.  Done.

Frenchy4012

OK I am sorry I posted it, I will make sure it does not happen again.

fos

New girl in town:

External Link/Members Only

I called her yesterday and seemed very friendly.
Quoted £60 for 1 hour b2b and HE which seems excellent value.

Post code she gave is an exact match with the map on Gumtree.

She says she is just moving from Ackocks Green so perhaps our Birmingham friends know something of her??

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Saw this on Groupon:

£15 for an hour full body massage. I'm going to take a look at lunchtime and if it seems an OK kind of place - not sure exactly where it is - I will book and TOFTT.

No doubt it's legit but at £15 and the slightest prospect of more it's got to be worth it!

Frenchy4012

New girl in town:

She says she is just moving from Ackocks Green so perhaps our Birmingham friends know something of her??

She looks ok and £60 is great value, did you book a hour fos ?

Frenchy4012

Saw this on Groupon:

£15 for an hour full body massage. I'm going to take a look at lunchtime and if it seems an OK kind of place - not sure exactly where it is - I will book and TOFTT.

No doubt it's legit but at £15 and the slightest prospect of more it's got to be worth it!

£15 for a hour wow that's cheap.

temmop

Looking at the famous Jessy's advert which says prices start at £35... What do you get for that price? Are we talking exclusively massage with no funny business?

£15 for a hour wow that's cheap.

My typo, it's actually £14!

I took a look around the area today, it's behind Beatties off Skinner Street. I've booked myself in but the earliest appoint was on 11th November so it's going to be a wait and see. Those Groupon deals are very popular.

topguy14

hi there what area are the tanning rooms you visit please thank in advance

hi there what area are the tanning rooms you visit please thank in advance

They're in Oxley - pm for more details.

Offline Stapler

topguy

Another new poster asking the same questions!

...S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Frenchy4012

My typo, it's actually £14!

I took a look around the area today, it's behind Beatties off Skinner Street. I've booked myself in but the earliest appoint was on 11th November so it's going to be a wait and see. Those Groupon deals are very popular.

I was giving a £1 tip m8

Frenchy4012

topguy

Another new poster asking the same questions!

That's what I thought Stapler.

...S...

fos

She looks ok and £60 is great value, did you book a hour fos ?
Not yet Frenchy.
I have what will be an 'interesting' appointment already booked.
I'll pm you.
(and go public after the meeting)

Frenchy4012

Not yet Frenchy.
I have what will be an 'interesting' appointment already booked.
I'll pm you.
(and go public after the meeting)

Sounds very interesting fos

Offline Midlander

I've been a bit of a lurker on this site but decided to try this provider today. It has to be my most regrettable fbsm experience ever. House is a recently rented terrace in a down market area in wv2.
All sounded great over the phone £50 B2B inc HR.
House, cold and horrible, lady, quite cute ( which is why I stayed), massage awful, B2B non description, HR, I'd have done better solo. £50.00 - in and out in less than 20 mins.
Many apologies for my first post to be so totally negative but in this case I feel the need to warn any other aficionados of the "new gumtree adds" to give this one a swerve.l

Offline Roodboy867

Who are you talking about? Or have I missed something?

Frenchy4012

I've been a bit of a lurker on this site but decided to try this provider today. It has to be my most regrettable fbsm experience ever. House is a recently rented terrace in a down market area in wv2.
House, cold and horrible, lady, quite cute ( which is why I stayed), massage awful, B2B non description, HR, I'd have done better solo. £50.00 - in and out in less than 20 mins.
Many apologies for my first post to be so totally negative but in this case I feel the need to warn any other aficionados of the "new gumtree adds" to give this one a swerve.l

Like Roodboy said who are you on about

Offline Midlander

New girl in town:

Sorry, I think it took one time for my post to appear as it was my first one. I'm referring to The above.

fos

Thanks for the info Midlander.
Have you got any good experiences you want to share?
Cheers
fos

fos

Thanks for the info Midlander.
Have you got any good experiences you want to share?
Cheers
fos
So guys what do we think about Midlander?
Pops up from nowhere and condemns a new provider.
Has failed to offer any other information about his experiences elsewhere despite the opportunity offered by me.
Is Midlander genuine or somebody trying to destroy some new competition on his (or her) patch?

Frenchy4012

Has failed to offer any other information about his experiences elsewhere despite the opportunity offered by me.
Is Midlander genuine or somebody trying to destroy some new competition on his (or her) patch?

Don't seem right to me fos, time will tell.

nightrod88

hi all new to here been a regular at tanning rooms normally see lisa or tina love em both  and jessie for a few years , this place in compton seems good going to try that soon

Offline Bugsys

Hi Guys, haven't seen cheryl since she worked in dudley/sandwell. Does she still do HR?

Offline wolfstep

External Link/Members Only. Any one tried

Be careful I am sure I read it on here this place is masquerading as massage but in fact it is FS girls.

It also is supposed to be watched by plod.

Wolfstep.

Frenchy4012

Be careful I am sure I read it on here this place is masquerading as massage but in fact it is FS girls.

It also is supposed to be watched by plod.

Wolfstep.
Its one to avoid I would say.

wally59

Just returned from a early morning massage and HR from the beauifull Deeasweety fantastic

Just returned from a early morning massage and HR from the beauifull Deeasweety fantastic

Do you have a link etc?

wally59

just go onto adultwork deeasweety
wolverhampton

Blitzed

Does she French kiss mate ? ( deeasweety I mean )

The President

just go onto adultwork deeasweety
wolverhampton

As helpful as the field report "/

Offline Midlander

A very fair and valid point, as I have indeed come out of nowhere and been disparaging about a provider without giving any other useful information. I can fully understand your suspicions. I had what was probably my worst fbsm experience of all time with the lady in question, and felt that I ought to give others the heads up before anyone else wastes their cash. Since that post I have been tied up with family commitments and have simply not had time to offer any other experiences to the board without my significant other being too close for comfort.
So, perhaps a bit of background will help, I have been indulging in the fbsm scene for quite a few years now and when in Wolverhampton have generally enjoyed many happy experiences with Tina and the girls at the Tanning Rooms and prior to that with Tina and Lisa during their stints at the very quirky and disgusting Andres in Brewood. I have also visited when Tina had a shop in Walsall for a short period. All I can really say would reinforce others comments and I don't generally post on any forum just for the sake of it.
I don't believe this one has been discussed on this forum yet so can offer details of the Chinese shop in Rugeley. In terms of value for money the overall experience is very good. There is only one masseuse / doctor and in all fairness is no looker at all. Not fat or skinny jut really plain so that might put some off. Her massage is quite a strange technique of overall needing and pummelling rather than long strokes, but she gets down to the business in hand quite early on in the session and has, on occasions, caused me to finish whilst still in FDM after much manipulation of the balls and really nice reach unders. On the occasions that I have "finished early" I have sometimes fallen asleep during the remainder of the massage. If in FUM she has quite a good and unique 2 handed technique which works well for me. Total cost for the hour is £40.00 inc. Do not expect touching or topless as this just will not happen here. Downside is the room can be cold if you just turn up on spec. As I said maybe not everyones cup of tea as the lady is very plain indeed.
I will share other experiences in due course, here and in other areas of the forum as I do travel extensively throughout the UK but don't have a huge punting budget, so don't expect weekly reports from me.
Hope this helps. 

fos

Hi Midlander
Thanks for your response and my apologies for casting aspersions on your character but you will appreciate that we have had to contend with more than our fair share of idiots on this forum recently.
I also sympathise with the issue of being on line whilst the other half is about - I have the same problem.
I too have mentioned the Chinese establishment on the Stafford thread.
I must admit I have never heard of Andres in Brewood but its a bit out of my region. Is it still there and is it still disgusting?
Look forward to more of your posts.
fos

Offline Midlander

Hi Midlander
Thanks for your response and my apologies for casting aspersions on your character but you will appreciate that we have had to contend with more than our fair share of idiots on this forum recently.
I also sympathise with the issue of being on line whilst the other half is about - I have the same problem.
I too have mentioned the Chinese establishment on the Stafford thread.
I must admit I have never heard of Andres in Brewood but its a bit out of my region. Is it still there and is it still disgusting?
Look forward to more of your posts.
fos
Hi Fos
It's probably been about 6 months since I've been to Andres. It is a very wierd hair dressers / sauna in a little village Brewood just off th A5. It's where both Tina (owner) and Lisa of Tanning rooms first probably cut their teeth. There used to be an EE  Alice that used to work there, she was sublime, but sadly returned home a while ago.
As far as I am aware, Lucy (not to my tastes) still obliges, Deborah doesn't but ymmv, (I've experienced a bit more during her time at TR (Oxley), Rebecca doesn't, neither does another young lady who's name escapes me at the moment.
Yes it is still pretty disgusting but you know what this hobby is like, you forget some of the shortcomings if you think something a bit extra might come along.
Apart from this, in the Wolves area, I have ventured towards Shropshire and can comment on Lana and the very expensive Maria / Marina ( whom I believe has found religion and gone straight), but cannot really offer much more. I will report more on the Bham areas and rest of the uk as funds allow, but in the meantime if anyone wants any specific info on west Mids areas, please feel free to pm me, there are some ladies that I will not report on in the public domain and will only disclose details via pm once a relationship of trust has been established.

fos

Thanks and an excellent policy.