Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Red_Carmen  (Read 1147 times)

Offline BigRonald_1

Has anyone ever come across Red_Carmen's profile (External Link/Members Only It is too good to be true. It may be a bait-and-switch scam as she has another profile in supreme69 asking for 200/hour. Although she has five positive ratings on her website, I am still not sure the authenticity of her profile. If anyone has her verified pic, please pm me. Thank you!

yorkshire123

Has anyone ever come across Red_Carmen's profile (External Link/Members Only It is too good to be true. It may be a bait-and-switch scam as she has another profile in supreme69 asking for 200/hour. Although she has five positive ratings on her website, I am still not sure the authenticity of her profile. If anyone has her verified pic, please pm me. Thank you!

Your link didn't work for me buddy.
External Link/Members Only

Sherbert07

Big Ron...

Ok so where do we start? Firstly, wrong part of the site, you want Regional Punting and wherever this Red Carmen is located. Secondly, the link doesn't work. Have you done a search on here before you posted?

Sounds like you're getting a bit carried away buddy!

Offline BigRonald_1

Ok, I forgot to put it in the London category. Now I will move the thread back there. I think I posted a right link. For some reason when you click on the link, a closed bracket is included at the end.  :P
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 07:40:02 pm by BigRonald_1 »

cockneybstrd

Ok, I forgot to put it in the London category. Now I will move the thread back there. I think I posted a right link. I don't why when you click on the link. It includes a closed bracket at the end of the link.  :P

Too much sauce this afternoon Big Ron ?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Sherbert07

Too much sauce this afternoon Big Ron ?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Well he wasn't where I was CB. Shame about the O's hey...

Offline BigRonald_1

Big Ron...

Ok so where do we start? Firstly, wrong part of the site, you want Regional Punting and wherever this Red Carmen is located. Secondly, the link doesn't work. Have you done a search on here before you posted?

Sounds like you're getting a bit carried away buddy!

Hey Sherbert07, I have already searched in this forum and run an intensive google reverse image search on her pics. She has a couple of different profiles in agents' websites.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 07:49:28 pm by BigRonald_1 »