Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Priligy  (Read 1442 times)

Raven_group

Anyone had any experience with Priligy?

Does it work? What kind if results have you seen

Offline Horizontal pleasures

what is Priligy?
A contraceptive pill? A Hair oil? This is so odd that I started a thread on names.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=30695.new#new

Offline ForrestGump

Anyone had any experience with Priligy?

Does it work? What kind if results have you seen

For the benefit of those, like me, who'd never heard of it until your post...  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only

Offline tel_house

what is Priligy?
A contraceptive pill? A Hair oil?

Its a treatment for premature ejaculation see   External Link/Members Only  (I had to look it up though)

SirFrank

I must confess that premature ejaculation isn't something I suffer from but I've had a few punts where it was over before it began. I'd have given this a pop then tbh. One of my friends swears by local anaesthetic cream applied to his hammerhead about an hour before a punt. Never tried it myself so don't know if it's any good

Offline AnthG

I have tried it. I bought a pack of 4 Super P Force which has 100mg Kamagra and 60mg Dapoxetine in it. I took half a tablet of it (so that round about equates 50mg Kamagra and 30mg of Dapoxetine). I bought it from here

And it literally felt like I was hit by a train. It was the strongest sedative I have ever taken in my entire life. And I have long in the past taken numerous SSRI tablets prescribed by my GP and also Valium at one time and none hit me like that half a Super P force tablet did.

I am pleased I was out of work when I took it as it messed me up for around three days straight. I felt dreadful like it was the worst bout of flu I had ever had in my life and I hardly could get out of bed.

I wish I was exaggerating but it really was bad. Do not take Dapoxetine, it is not worth it. If you have PE problems there are delay sprays you can buy.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

LL

I am pleased I was out of work when I took it as it messed me up for around three days straight. I felt dreadful like it was the worst bout of flu I had ever had in my life and I hardly could get out of bed.
That sounds scary as hell.  I don't think I would have stayed 3 days in bed without calling a doctor.  Personally I won't take anything bought off the Internet anyway.  It might have been something in the pill other than the active ingredient that you had a reaction to.  Then again, who knows what is in half of these pills that are bought online from unlicensed pharmacies.  Of course it's up to the individual but I say this sort of drug can be purchased legally, after a consultation with your GP.  OK it might cost you a bit more (or a lot more) but at least you know what you're taking if you're obtaining it in the proper way.

jcdmj12

I have tried it. I bought a pack of 4 Super P Force which has 100mg Kamagra and 60mg Dapoxetine in it. I took half a tablet of it (so that round about equates 50mg Kamagra and 30mg of Dapoxetine). I bought it from here

And it literally felt like I was hit by a train. It was the strongest sedative I have ever taken in my entire life. And I have long in the past taken numerous SSRI tablets prescribed by my GP and also Valium at one time and none hit me like that half a Super P force tablet did.

I wish I was exaggerating but it really was bad. Do not take Dapoxetine, it is not worth it. If you have PE problems there are delay sprays you can buy.

To be fair, if you bought it off one of those online pharmacies, it may have been a problem with the compound rather than the actual drug.  The purity and actual composition of stuff from those places is very variable.  Even if they were what's on the label, the interaction between the two drugs could have messed you up.

I've never taken Dapoxetine, but I have plenty of experience with SRIs, and they all seem to have an orgasm-delaying effect.

jcdmj12

That sounds scary as hell.  I don't think I would have stayed 3 days in bed without calling a doctor.  Personally I won't take anything bought off the Internet anyway.  It might have been something in the pill other than the active ingredient that you had a reaction to.  Then again, who knows what is in half of these pills that are bought online from unlicensed pharmacies.  Of course it's up to the individual but I say this sort of drug can be purchased legally, after a consultation with your GP.  OK it might cost you a bit more (or a lot more) but at least you know what you're taking if you're obtaining it in the proper way.

Agree with this. They're really not much better than buying pills from some dodgy bloke on a street corner.