Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Foot fetishes - I just don't get it  (Read 1501 times)

Offline Dante

Apologies in advance for casting aspersions on other people's preferences, but I just don't get foot fetishes. The foot is possibly the least attractive part of the human body (no wonder, since we walk on it), and I don't find them attractive at all. Sure, there's actively ugly feet, but the best a foot can get is "I didn't even notice it".

What's worse, if you've ever frequented a live cams website, the foot fetishists are the most annoying dickheads around, constantly whining "show ur feet".

What gives?

vorian

It's a kink, like many others impossible to explain to others if it is not their thing. For me anal has zero interest and I don't understand it but many, many people do like it. I have a big clothing fetish, what the prossie is wearing is important to me, again lots of other punters don't get that. Live and let live.

Offline bigjim

:D got to agree with vorian
 on this one

BJim

Offline wristjob

Personally I'm as vanilla as they get in terms of fetishes but what the hell, not my business what people do and we all get our jollies in different ways,. I don't need to understand it to accept it.

Offline threechilliman

It's a kink, like many others impossible to explain to others if it is not their thing. For me anal has zero interest and I don't understand it but many, many people do like it. I have a big clothing fetish, what the prossie is wearing is important to me, again lots of other punters don't get that. Live and let live.

+1

shoes are my thing

Offline mh

...I just don't get foot fetishes. The foot is possibly the least attractive part of the human body ...

So we have established you don't have a foot fetish. Like most people. So your point is?  :D

potato

I'm working my way through fetishes with my reg girl, some are surprisingly erotic!   I wouldn't say that I have a foot fetish as such but I can't resist sucking her toes and getting my tongue in between them as part of a build up to some RO. Freshly washed feet of course - I'm not a pervert  :D  It helps if the girl is not too ticklish as a kick in the mouth would probably hurt..   Don't knock it until you try it is my philosophy - apart from the obvious risky stuff, naturally.

Offline akauya

I'm working my way through fetishes with my reg girl, some are surprisingly erotic!   I wouldn't say that I have a foot fetish as such but I can't resist sucking her toes and getting my tongue in between them as part of a build up to some RO. Freshly washed feet of course - I'm not a pervert  :D  It helps if the girl is not too ticklish as a kick in the mouth would probably hurt..   Don't knock it until you try it is my philosophy - apart from the obvious risky stuff, naturally.

Of course you are! Pervert! But you're in good company in UKP ;)

I don't have a foot fetish at all but one of my lovers used to. She loved having her feet stroked, kissed, licked you name it. It's jut not my thing so I went as far as massaging her feet and that was that much better was to fuck her arse, now that was a fetish for me :D

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Apologies in advance for casting aspersions on other people's preferences, but I just don't get foot fetishes. The foot is possibly the least attractive part of the human body (no wonder, since we walk on it), and I don't find them attractive at all. Sure, there's actively ugly feet, but the best a foot can get is "I didn't even notice it".

What's worse, if you've ever frequented a live cams website, the foot fetishists are the most annoying dickheads around, constantly whining "show ur feet".

What gives?

What gives?  Its called a fetish for a reason.  It means it is not something mainstream.  Same as WS or HS are a fetish.  As long as they are not harming you then why would it even bother you?  Its not as if anyone is forcing you to do it, enjoy it or even see it.

As for the cam sites only pick girls to cam with who clearly state they don't offer foot worship if you get annoyed with men asking to see her feet.  Some men may feel the same way about guys always asking her to show her tits or her arse or her face.  So it is up to them to avoid girls who allow this

Offline NIK

I have a foot fetish! Although it all depends on whose feet they are!  :P

However like all my fetishes it seems to have dissipated over the years.  :cry:

k

I think the period when you grew up is an important factor with many fetishes.  In the case of feet I think it is related to footwear and hosiery - in my youth women wore stilettos and fully-fashioned nylons on an everyday basis, things that draw attention to women's feet and legs.  Whereas now women tend to wear more casual gear which is not designed to flatter the figure so much.  Have a look at the photography of Elmer Batters (published by Taschen) - these are the photos my age group were exposed to.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Related to this subject: why did people used to celebrate something by drinking champagne from a woman's shoe?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 10:21:15 pm by k »

yorkshire123

I would say that i don't have a foot fetish but i much prefer a girl with no shoes than FMH or boots so maybe i do?  :unknown:

Offline NIK

Ironically I hate worshipping feet clad in stockings.
The woman at London Retreat at the weekend had me do that. It does nothing for me, much prefer bare feet. However as I didn't fancy her it didn't matter.  :cool:

Offline threechilliman

I would say that i don't have a foot fetish but i much prefer a girl with no shoes than FMH or boots so maybe i do?  :unknown:

I'd say you do. For me, a woman is only half dressed without FMH   :drinks:

Offline kefcseries

FMH?

Google didn't help me with this one

Edit - penny just dropped: fuck me heels
Hangovers are a bad thing..
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 06:21:55 am by kefcseries »

Offline threechilliman

FMH?

Google didn't help me with this one

Edit - penny just dropped: fuck me heels
Hangovers are a bad thing..

Well done. You can't beat a decent pair!! (of heels, or boobs come to that)

Offline LanceVance

Each to their own, man. Some UKP members like to be fucked up the arse with a strap-on, that's their look out.  :thumbsup:

As a foot fetishist myself, I am quite unfussy, although nylons don't really do it for me. I'd take off any type of footwear (FMH, Stilettos, Flip-Flops, Trainers, pumps) and worship some well-looked after feet than deal deal with Stockings which to me just prevents me from getting to the good stuff.

pleasure

I think the period when you grew up is an important factor with many fetishes.  In the case of feet I think it is related to footwear and hosiery.

Seems an unlikely connection to me. I much prefer bare legs to stockings, and certainly prefer feet to be bare, yet I love to kiss and lick a cute girl's feet.

Offline mcb

Each to their own. You don’t like feet, others do. You may like things other don’t. End of thread.