Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: role play punts  (Read 1061 times)

Offline Nickp

There have been many threads about role play, I've booked a few girls but when out of uniform it all goes vanilla. How do you guys keep the scenario going? Also any ideas on what's best. I met a young lass called connieinlondon who kept up the persona throughout but she's long gone.

vorian

There have been many threads about role play, I've booked a few girls but when out of uniform it all goes vanilla. How do you guys keep the scenario going? Also any ideas on what's best. I met a young lass called connieinlondon who kept up the persona throughout but she's long gone.

Find a girl who is good at role plays and make sure they are clear on the scenario beforehand. Finding the right girl is the hard part.

Offline Nickp

Thanks V, my problem is that I put it to a rb. But on the meet when they are naked with a red bum and ive popped it all turns to standard. Just wondering what tips others may have to keep it going. When I email a lady about a booking they are all up for it but once you pop they seem to go into lazy mode.

vorian

Probably because it is a rare skill,  most prossies, not all, think a good pair of tits and a willingness to suck cock is enough. I don't really think there are hints or tips as such and I'm guessing on an RB they will say yes to get the booking.  Sorry but I think it comes down to finding a girl with the right skill set and that might not be cheap.

cockneybstrd

Have you thought about asking RADA if you can place an ad in there student mag,

vorian

Have you thought about asking RADA if you can place an ad in there student mag,

Now that's a hell of an idea, they would have access to a large selection of interesting costumes as well.

Offline Nickp

If only RADA had a sexction!

Tjkooker

Never really done role play. I have one girl I see. Always wears exactly what I ask for. I come in door into her room. She drops to her knees whips cock out and deep throats. Stand her up, hand down/up her jeans/skirt. Rub until wet ;) turn her round and rim her. Fuck her standing from behind in front of mirror. Ten minutes usually pull out and come over her ass/jeans/skirt.
All in all usually in and out in 20 minutes.
That's the secret to my roleplay. Short n sweet.

cockneybstrd

If only RADA had a sexction!

Nothing to stop you going down there and putting one of those adverts up where you rip off a phone number/email in the Students Union.

In all seriousness the only major role play I ve done is the one I said I wanted to do on here (Nigella Lawson wanking me into an icing bag for a red nose bake sale) I ended up with a pro$$ie who was well up for it and actually stayed in character between rounds. She also took home a couple of the fairy cakes which were iced in mixture of my spunk and icing. No idea who she feed them too.

Offline Nickp

Sounds like fun, is she still working?