Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SPs in glasses  (Read 11065 times)

Offline tantraman

Ever since I enjoyed Kailey.xx with her specs, I've hoped to bag another WG wearing glasses, but this has yet to occur. Certainly, coronavirus has not helped ... but at least it gives time for some of us to reminisce about WGs wearing glasses and indeed others to discover the same.

I had thought about titling this thread as "SECRETARIES", as such cosplay invariably includes glasses ... but some WGs, like Kailey.xx, just wear glasses anyways. So, let's proceed to illustrate this thread with WGs wearing glasses, in costume or not, naturally starting with ...

Kailey.xx: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

This is her unedited face photo. I agree with tantraman, she is really quite cute in her glasses.

Offline berlinde

Indigo rose from around 2016 was great with glasses. Bit quirky character but let me spray her face and specs.  That was hot. Don't think she works anymore. she was writing a book on whoring or smtg haha.

Offline kippydon

there is something to say that when when a lady wheres glasses it does make them look alot more sexy

Offline Home Alone

Over the years, I've seen a couple of SPs, neither of whom is currently on AW, who were bespectacled.

The first, who I saw 10 years or so ago, worked from her home in Rochdale - I  think under the name of Hornysexymilf - and I saw her on a couple of occasions. I think she took her specs off before getting down to business with her client.

Unlike the other bespectacled SP I saw. :P  She worked in a flat in Leeds and I saw her in, probably 2016 or '17. And, for the life of me, I can't recall her AW name. She was a petite blonde MILF with gold-rimmed specs who told me that, while she didn't  have an upper age-limit, she had a lower age limit to prevent her 20something children's mates from booking her. Over the years, it's been an upper age limit which has been my bugbear so I was quite amused to hear this. She disappeared quite suddenly from the industry so, who knows, her worst fears might have been realised.

Which was a particular disappointment to me because although I hadn't told her - never really had the chance to - she was on the short list to replace my then-Regular who was planning to retire from the industry. So it became a lose-lose situation as far as I was concerned. :cry:

Offline plums

There's this one, Lily.  Not seen her yet as she tours all years and obviously doesn't at the moment.  But she's on my hotlist if I ever get a window of opportunity.

External Link/Members Only

Online Gustav Klimt

There's this one, Lily.  Not seen her yet as she tours all years and obviously doesn't at the moment.  But she's on my hotlist if I ever get a window of opportunity.

Verification photo.
Lots of reviews of her here, but mixed.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Offline davidgood

This SP keeps her glasses on all the time;-

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There is a review of my meeting with her in the East section.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline tantraman

Verification photo.
Lots of reviews of her here, but mixed.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Thanks for this heads-up, chaps. She ain't a looker to my humble eye, but I like the fact that she keeps her specs on and lets you cum over them, as shown in her videos (select stills below) ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 05:25:57 pm by tantraman »

Offline simpleton69

This SP keeps her glasses on all the time;-

There is a review of my meeting with her in the East section.

Regards,

davidgood

David have you got the link for your review?

Offline davidgood

David have you got the link for your review?

You should be able to see the link in the summary of reviews above.

It is actually not summarising all her reviews but it will take you to mine and a couple of others.

Or if you copy her AW mumber into search box above that will take you to them.

Regards,

davidgood
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 06:23:44 pm by davidgood »

Offline latecomer

It's not my thing but I imagine many girls would be quite agreeable to wear glasses during a punt, if asked in advance.  If they refused such a simple request, that might be an early sign not to bother with them?

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline The Film Director

A request to SashaLexx for secretary will get you glasses and (in my case) no undies (without even asking). Top notch.  :thumbsup:

Offline Home Alone

She certainly looks like she knows how to suck a lollipop :P ; but, oooh, those London prices!  :scare:

Offline tantraman

I seem to recall Lucy has no gag reflex so gives real DT.

Regards,

davidgood

Yes, DG, I noted that :wacko: ...

Offline tantraman

A request to SashaLexx for secretary will get you glasses and (in my case) no undies (without even asking). Top notch.  :thumbsup:

Cheers, FD :drinks:

To illustrate, here's are a couple of current Gallery photos with Sasha in glasses ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

... and here's one relevant video still ...

... although there are probably others, but even I don't have the energy to go through her 1600+ Movies! :scare:

« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 07:29:20 pm by tantraman »

Offline Private Parts

« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 11:30:07 am by Private Parts »

Offline justalad

Mandy Foxx - East Midlands

Plenty of media on Twitter and she loves a bit of filth.

Offline joe diddley

I see you've renewed your subscription to Handjob and Spectacles, tantraman  :)

Offline Home Alone

I'm really disappointed in you lot! ;)

Here we are on Reply #27 and nobody's yet come up with the phrase "Specs appeal"! ;) :D

It's okay; I'll get my coat!

Online sparkus

What a brilliant thread.  I spot them all the time so will keep it topped up.

Offline tantraman

I see you've renewed your subscription to Handjob and Spectacles, tantraman  :)

It's keeping me alive during lockdown, JD! :cool:

Offline tantraman

After collecting literally 100s of her photos, Evelina not only suddenly makes it to this thread ...

... but also suddenly doubles up in MAIDS! :music:

« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 11:18:01 am by tantraman »

Offline PatMacGroin

Another great idea for a thread Tantraman!  :drinks:

I've noticed a lot of WG's ask if they can put on Specs during a facial to avoid any spunk in the eyes. Which I am happy to allow. IMO, it's a better solution than some WG's idea of taking a facial (e.g. cum dodging, hands over face/eyes, eye's squeezed tightly shut).

I'm also pretty sure there I've seen several WG's that have pretty poor eyesight and really do need to wear glasses, but they prefer not to wear them during a punt. I'm sure it makes the job easier than if they could see some of us in full HD!  :D

Offline PatMacGroin

I'm sure I have a few more to add to this thread when I have a bit more time. But I'll kick off with my all time favourite WG:

External Link/Members Only Spicy Julia / Julia Spicy

I'm pretty sure she needed glasses to see anything clearly, and I wondered if it was one of the reasons she was able to put such enthusiasm into her meet ups. I'd love to visit her again if she ever comes back on the scene.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 12:32:34 pm by PatMacGroin »

Online sparkus

This one caught my eye but the ad goes up and down for some reason:

Online sparkus

Oooh! Got spot, sparkus! A bespectacled buxom beauty that be :wacko: ...

In case anyone fancies this, in the words of Pete in O Brother, Where Art Thou? - "Do not seek the treasure!"
I walked as I saw it either wasn't the girl in the pic or she's now older/less weight yet loose skin/flab.

Offline PatMacGroin

Discussions on another thread reminded me of this WG:

Noticed her when she first appeared and always found her gallery photo's to be very horny. But a number of factors put me off and I never got round to visiting her. Recent indicators are that some of her photo's have been touched up and/or she's not as young and fresh as she used to be. So I am unlikely to visit her now.

But we can still enjoy her gallery, including this selection of her in glasses. She has great tits for the slutty secretary look, busting out of a tight white blouse:

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 05:41:38 pm by PatMacGroin »

Offline tantraman

... But we can still enjoy her gallery, including this selection of her in glasses ...

... that we can, good sir, that we can! :drinks:

Offline tantraman

Very nice, Good-timer :wacko: ... I feel the need venture across the Thames for Amy love xxx :music:

Offline themaserman

Yes Amy love looks FAF but it's a shame no feedback on here coz it's just too risky  :dash:

Offline LeedsGent59

Unlike the other bespectacled SP I saw. :P  She worked in a flat in Leeds and I saw her in, probably 2016 or '17. And, for the life of me, I can't recall her AW name. She was a petite blonde MILF with gold-rimmed specs who told me that, while she didn't  have an upper age-limit, she had a lower age limit to prevent her 20something children's mates from booking her. Over the years, it's been an upper age limit which has been my bugbear so I was quite amused to hear this. She disappeared quite suddenly from the industry so, who knows, her worst fears might have been realised.

Curvy Kate, HA? One of my all-time favourites.

Offline Home Alone

That's the girl, LG59!  :P :P :P The old memory box isn't what it used to be. :(

For those of us who shop in the Milf aisles of the punting market, she was one of the best, imo. Actually, I came across a photo of her - I think it may have been her AW Verification photo - while doing some, erm,  'research' ;) over the weekend on girls I plan to see after the locks are eased, prompted by https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=278463.msg2878269#msg2878269

Offline LeedsGent59

LOL You reviewed her at the time, HA. I've got to admit, though, that my memory isn't what it once was.

Offline Home Alone

LOL You reviewed her at the time, HA. I've got to admit, though, that my memory isn't what it once was.

My memory's definitely letting me down :cry: ; I never thought to check my old Reviews! D'oh!! :(