Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Possible Scammer Craigavon Locanto  (Read 1105 times)

Offline Redpunter

Hi guys noticed this ad in Locanto 4513096732 Reginahunt102 so thought I would give her a text.
I enquired if she was available and what she offered and she replied three packages £60 30 mins, £120 for 1 hour and £220 for the complete package.
She enquired which I was interested in so I told her 30 mins to which she replied that’s great but you have to play by my rules. I enquired what rules so she demanded half the fee to her “Manager” to make the booking. You could guess my reply to that.
I asked where she was situated and she gave me the name of a local estate agent, I told her I didn’t know where that was and she then told me the name of a street in Portadown. I was then told she was shaved and ready to be fucked baby.
I informed her that I would not be conned into paying money up front and left it at that. She has since texted me with Hello baby but I will not be falling for it, just a word of warning guys, keep safe

Offline Redpunter

A further update she wanted me to get her an Amazon gift card which she wanted to see the serial number, then she could go online and use it. I told her to go feel her head. She gave me an address which I know to be a vacant property which is up for sale.
Having blocked her on my punting phone she has attempted to contact me twice this evening.
Be warned and thanks for the other input PL.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 09:15:15 pm by Redpunter »

Offline SN5

Locanto - so many ads, so little legitimacy

Offline cold86

Same thing happened with me for some one Named Jenny in Locanto site She said that she is from England and touring here, gave me a post code 20 miles away from Belfast but agreed to car meet. But she said she needed amazon Gift card and does not accept cash due to some bad experience here in Belfast. Big Red Flag I stopped talking.

Guys Beware they will ask for your voucher number before the meet and if you give them the code they will never meet you.