Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy - portfolio  (Read 957 times)

Offline Jonnylover1234

Hey guys. Anyone had experience of Amy at portfolio yet? Am thinking of trying a booking for next week. Maybe I'll be toftt on a first review 🙂

Offline notcalledchris

Please review her if you do toftt

Offline DevilD

OP - you've been here since 2013....and not a single review? Give and take......

Offline brianamorgan

Amy is great but anabelle is fantastic up there with the best ive seen, will review when i have 5 min.

Offline notcalledchris

Amy is great but anabelle is fantastic up there with the best ive seen, will review when i have 5 min.

Erm. Don't take this the wrong way, but someone with no reviews for three years, all of which are negatives and none in Wales, bigs up the new girl of an agency with previous for shinanagans, on the day after she appears on the website and before she has been listed on the rota.

I think my Spidey senses are tinkling.

Offline brianamorgan

I saw her just after the bank holliday, why her profile has only gone up now i cant explain. But if your in someway suggesting i work for the agency then crack on lol. I give up on this site leave a review and get stick leave a tip and get stick. Some poor sod who left a neg of wb got smashed for two days lol. All this site has become is blokes giving each other shit. I give up :dash:

Offline Xtro

Erm. Don't take this the wrong way, but someone with no reviews for three years, all of which are negatives and none in Wales, bigs up the new girl of an agency with previous for shinanagans, on the day after she appears on the website and before she has been listed on the rota.

I think my Spidey senses are tinkling.

Why haven't you called out the OP yet for leeching for nearly 8 years?
Unless I'm missing something.   :unknown:

Offline bolo79bm

I saw her just after the bank holliday, why her profile has only gone up now i cant explain.

How did you know about her and then choose her? Most ppls choices are based on what an SP looks like which would invariably be based on the website profile...

Offline notcalledchris

Why haven't you called out the OP yet for leeching for nearly 8 years?
Unless I'm missing something.   :unknown:

Cos I don't usually assume the policeman role. 

Perhaps I am wrong here but Portfolio has form for encouraging punters to post dodgy recomendations.  I've no way of telling here and apologize if I have offended the poster, but as always caution is advised

Offline brianamorgan

For the last week or so for whatever reason portfolio has not been updating the availabilitty tab of the girls that day, it seems portfolio has its favorites and tries to push these girls.  Because of this i have needed to ask who is avialable by txt that morning.

I whattsapp asking for availabilty that morning and saw on the list two new girls were available sammy and anabelle, i straight away requested photos of the two girls which were then sent by the agency through whatsapp.  Sammy wasnt realy my type tbh and anabelle is by far the better looking so immediatly booked for later on that day. When i met anabelle i asked why her profile was not up and she told me that she had asked the agency the same as she had started on the bank holliday monday and they give her some tosh about she would be to busy and to break her in gently.  Another reason why i think the agency has its favourite girls.

Offline bolo79bm

For the last week or so for whatever reason portfolio has not been updating the availabilitty tab of the girls that day, it seems portfolio has its favorites and tries to push these girls.  Because of this i have needed to ask who is avialable by txt that morning.

I whattsapp asking for availabilty that morning and saw on the list two new girls were available sammy and anabelle, i straight away requested photos of the two girls which were then sent by the agency through whatsapp.  Sammy wasnt realy my type tbh and anabelle is by far the better looking so immediatly booked for later on that day. When i met anabelle i asked why her profile was not up and she told me that she had asked the agency the same as she had started on the bank holliday monday and they give her some tosh about she would be to busy and to break her in gently.  Another reason why i think the agency has its favourite girls.

:thumbsup:

Offline Xtro

Cos I don't usually assume the policeman role

Perhaps I am wrong here but Portfolio has form for encouraging punters to post dodgy recomendations.  I've no way of telling here and apologize if I have offended the poster, but as always caution is advised

Indeed and I can see your concern, and rightfully so.

The OP's first post in 2 years appears to be promoting this girl/site and that is glaringly obvious and that's why I asked you that question. Again, I might be missing something here. 
Thanks for your response.    :hi:

Offline brianamorgan

Indeed and I can see your concern, and rightfully so.

The OP's first post in 2 years appears to be promoting this girl/site and that is glaringly obvious and that's why I asked you that question. Again, I might be missing something here. 
Thanks for your response.    :hi:
Any gd review is promoting that girl whether independent or agency. Whats the sodding point in having a review site when u get critisised and critiqued on your review. Some lad left a bad review of WB last week and had numerous post from punters disbelieving him. Leave a gd one and again it gets question marked. What is the actual point of this site?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 03:55:54 pm by brianamorgan »

Offline Xtro

Any gd review is promoting that girl whether independent or agency. Whats the sodding point in having a review site when u get critisised and critiqued on your review. Some lad left a bad review of WB last week and had numerous post from punters disbelieving him. Leave a gd one and again it gets question marked. What is the actual point of this site?

I guess it's about contributing in some shape or form, be that reviews, adding links/photos, etc.

I just find it odd that some people rarely contribute, post a topic like this, and then YOU get scrutinised!   :unknown:

Offline brianamorgan

I guess it's about contributing in some shape or form, be that reviews, adding links/photos, etc.

I just find it odd that some people rarely contribute, post a topic like this, and then YOU get scrutinised!   :unknown:
If you bothered to check you would see i didnt start the topic, just commented on someone elses post, and surely answering someones comment counts as contributing  :dash: :dash: :lol:
« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 10:13:15 pm by brianamorgan »

Offline notcalledchris

Sorry to offend you Brian. I simply do not know, nor have any way of knowing, if you are genuine or not.  Maybe my spider senses are oversensitive.  if they are, that is because the Portfolio Agency, although replete with great girls who I have enjoyed and reviewed myself, has a long history of "boosterism". The pimp, Laurence, has a history of giving discounts in return for promotion of his girls and denigration of other Cardiff girls on this site.

This is unfortunate because, 1, it does their many good girls a disservice, and 2, it makes people reluctant to contribute useful info on Portfolio girls.

I don't want to play a policeman role, nor get drawn further into an argument, nor discourage anyone from contributing. My philosophy is that we are all adults here, free to contribute, free to  question and ultimately free to leave people make up their own minds.

Cheers.   
« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 05:58:02 pm by notcalledchris »

Offline DevilD

Sorry to offend you Brian. I simply do not know, nor have any way of knowing, if you are genuine or not.  Maybe my spider senses are oversensitive.  if they are, that is because the Portfolio Agency, although replete with great girls who I have enjoyed and reviewed myself, has a long history of "boosterism". The pimp, Laurence, has a history of giving discounts in return for promotion of his girls and denigration of other Cardiff girls on this site.

This is unfortunate because, 1, it does their many good girls a disservice, and 2, it makes people reluctant to contribute useful info on Portfolio girls.

I don't want to play a policeman role, nor get drawn further into an argument, nor discourage anyone from contributing. My philosophy is that we are all adults here, free to contribute, free to  question and ultimately free to leave people make up their own minds.

Cheers.   

Agree... :thumbsup: