Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Youngenglishkaty  (Read 876 times)

Offline Lickster42

External Link/Members Only

Anyone had the pleasure? Her pictures suggests she is a looker and has a nice figure. There is a long list of likes and a very good price, could this be too good to be true?

Offline Bonio

she has a lot of feedback on AW. I did consider a visit myself

Offline Corus Boy

From her profile;

Hi guys I Katy and i look about 18 max, I'm from the North of England but I travel all over.

Sorry guys so many emails x ether text me or i will get back as soon as i can xxx

Sounds like she will not be here long.
Personally not keen on the age appeal.
Her phone number is not displayed, so does she read emails and can you contact here to book?
Private Gallery is reletively cheap @ £1.99 for 24 hours and 186 pictures including Face Pictures.

Offline Frinky1

Check out External Link/Members Only

Very similar profiles.  Is it one girl with two profiles, or two girls travelling together?  I don't know.

Considering both profiles say 22 y/o, and both British, I think the prices are very cheap.

Offline Corus Boy

If we were playing 'Snap,' you win.  :drinks:

Offline SALIBA

Check out External Link/Members Only

Very similar profiles.  Is it one girl with two profiles, or two girls travelling together?  I don't know.

Considering both profiles say 22 y/o, and both British, I think the prices are very cheap.

By the looks of that profile it looks like they're friends and offer duo? I don't think I'd take a punt on them. Feedback isn't overly good on the first one, and I'm not into the whole "Barely look 18" thing.