Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Portfolio Girls  (Read 878 times)

Offline Confessionwalker

Has anyone seen any portfolio girls and have decided not to review or haven't gotten round to it yet.
Been looking at AW and no-one in the South Wales Area currently excites me.
Rebecca, Katerina, Divya, and Amy, all look my type but I am yet to see any reviews of any of them.

Online Corus Boy

Has anyone seen any portfolio girls and have decided not to review or haven't gotten round to it yet.
Rebecca, Katerina, Divya, and Amy, all look my type but I am yet to see any reviews of any of them.

If you have some spare time, type;

Portfolio in the Search box.

I've neve used them and no expeience of them save meeting Aimee Snow as an indi.

Online clevertrevor

Expect to asked to pay a deposit if you do pick one.  I asked about a girl not long ago and was asked for a deposit. No chance!!

Offline Confessionwalker

If you have some spare time, type;

Portfolio in the Search box.

hahahaha cheers mate, have done and gone through the review threads as well. Unfortunately portfolio keeps changing their offering(which in itself could be worrying) so none of the girls I'm interested in have been reviewed.

Offline Proton

Have you tried using their number on WHATSAPP, which worked, around Christmas I asked who was available and I was sent the daily list.
  Never been asked for a deposit, that maybe something new or they had my number from previous bookings.     :unknown:   

Offline Dan Dastardly

Saw Cherie recently, very good, I’ll write a review when I got 5 minutes to spare.
In response to Trev , I’ve used them a few times over the years and I’ve never been asked to pay a deposit

Offline justalad

Not used Portfolio but the way prices are going, the Agencies are coming out less expensive than indies.

Offline mrdiamond77

Have not used them for years.  Last time I did I saw Aimee Snow before she went Independant.

Offline scutty brown

Possibly due to any punters not wanting to be accused of touting.......there's a long association between Portfolio, fake reviews - and a lot of bannings

Offline iverthickone

Not used Portfolio but the way prices are going, the Agencies are coming out less expensive than indies.
Absolutely.

I have used Portfolio afew times. Never been asked for a deposit.  I know many hate  them and Waxman, but I couldn't give a stuff, I'm there to screw a girl I like the look of, nothing else.  Always been good for me, and no bad girls at all from them so far.

Offline justalad

Absolutely.

I have used Portfolio afew times. Never been asked for a deposit.  I know many hate  them and Waxman, but I couldn't give a stuff, I'm there to screw a girl I like the look of, nothing else.  Always been good for me, and no bad girls at all from them so far.
It looks like I’ll be casting my net further than just indies ongoing  :hi:

Offline Proton

Have not used them for years.  Last time I did I saw Aimee Snow before she went Independant.
WoW !! that's certainly going back quite a few years, I remember it well.  :rose: Would be nice to think Aimee will return when Wales-world is good again, fingers crossed  :rose:

Offline Dan Dastardly

Absolutely.

+1 . I’ve used them a number of times over the years, I have seen some cracking girls from there and few average ones, they have never asked me for a deposit or never asked me to write fictitious reviews . I agree with Ivor , I’m only here for the shagging and stay well out of any politics they may have.

Online Corus Boy

+1 . I’ve used them a number of times over the years, I have seen some cracking girls from there and few average ones, they have never asked me for a deposit or never asked me to write fictitious reviews . I agree with Ivor , I’m only here for the shagging and stay well out of any politics they may have.

+1

And a few other indies who are AWOL.

Offline hungryhippo

Have used them a few times. Never been dissapointed. Girls are always polite and offer a good service (certain services are at each girls discretion as you may expect).

Have seen Rebecca out of the ones on your list. She had a bit of a belly that is hidden in the photos but still a good looking girl and her BJ skills were amazing.