Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asians this week - Cardiff w/c 17/3/14  (Read 1412 times)

Offline Corus Boy

Just back from St P's to check out this week's offering.

I met Nicole, seemed very nice.  Slim, petite, back hair and a nice smiley face.

I was tempted to see her then and there but she needed a few minutes to get unpacked, I'd helped her carry her suitcase in to the house :)  What timing :)

It is her visit to Cardiff.

Offline ledley

Cheers corus boy. What was her chest/face like?

Mandy was due at richmond this week but i just called and was advised she will be here in a few weeks and the girl us chinese size 8-10 and 34C tho i cant verify that 

Offline Corus Boy

Cheers corus boy. What was her chest/face like?

Mandy was due at richmond this week but i just called and was advised she will be here in a few weeks and the girl us chinese size 8-10 and 34C tho i cant verify that

Chest = Petite
Face = Nice enough and was really happy and smiling, with that naught look  :rolleyes:

Offline Happyguylucky

Is there link or phone number? :D

Offline Corus Boy

Is there link or phone number? :D

I don't think their AW profile is upto date and certainly no pictures of Nicole.

I'm not sure of the phone number but a quick search on here for Claude Road or Newport Road should sort you out. It may be;

Offline ledley

St P's is vacant until Monday

Offline ledley

Girl at pomeroy is called angela... anyone sampled her?

Offline ledley

Angela is great. About 30 slim with big ass and B cup tits. She is shaven and offers owo. She haa tattoos on neck, tits, stomach and gives a sloppy bj. She tries to deepthroat but gags like crazy. Great punt  :hi:

Offline ledley

anyone been to richmond road this week?