Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Break my dry spell  (Read 752 times)

Offline Leonthwolf

Ive had 2 months off punting not through choice just cant find the girl! I need to come back with a bang literally. Im after size 8-10 white or indian girl. Tit size doesnt matter but want a nice shapely ass. Flat stomach a must. £100 hh max. Watersports and/or Anal preferable or at least anal play. Hit me with your suggestions! Oh and i am looking anywhere in the midlands.

Online Punterperson1971

Neve -Walsall
Angel -Walsall
Hot choc - was in Walsall now in Birmingham.....she does water sports

Offline Leonthwolf

Just searched them you have got to be taking the piss. All dog rough

Offline guymids-72

Wow Neve dog rough!!
Time for specsavers mate!!

Offline Leonthwolf

Not my type mate. Judging by your two reviews she is nowhere near the class you go for either! White Angel :thumbsup:

Ming

Ive had 2 months off punting not through choice just cant find the girl! I need to come back with a bang literally. Im after size 8-10 white or indian girl. Tit size doesnt matter but want a nice shapely ass. Flat stomach a must. £100 hh max. Watersports and/or Anal preferable or at least anal play. Hit me with your suggestions! Oh and i am looking anywhere in the midlands.

Had 2 months off punting, but your last review was over a year ago???
Maybe time to catch up on some reviews and start putting something back into the forum?

This one is in town from tomorrow, bit over your budget, but does fit your wish list, her pictures aren't great, but I can say she is pretty and eager to please, has 6 more positive reviews since my one.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ming  :hi:
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 03:48:51 pm by Ming »