Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best massage shop, Derby - Notts or Leicester  (Read 2354 times)

Offline onlyme23

Morning all
Still a little dubious visiting private houses/flats, just in case there was a knock at the door from mr.plod.
.  I feel a shop visit would've much safer.
Any recommendations for good massage along with h.e?
Thanks in advance

Offline kippydon

not sure why you worried about the rozzers as what 2 people get up to in a private house is none of their business, sure you will be safe

Offline onlyme23

It's the whole outside meets only thing that worries me.
Did law would be a disgruntled neighbour taking the puss

Offline Dodgelad

Puss? You should steer clear of those girls  :lol: :lol:

Offline Gopal1978

Morning all
Still a little dubious visiting private houses/flats, just in case there was a knock at the door from mr.plod.
Thanks in advance

Plenty of reviews around. Hush, Bubbles, Sirinin, and various others in Nottingham. All depends on your taste...

Offline badsin

It's the whole outside meets only thing that worries me.
Did law would be a disgruntled neighbour taking the puss

eh?

Offline OLDTIMEGAL

• Service Provider
Morning all
Thanks in advance
Taking into account covid rules at the moment, if a orivate house/flat is having visitors on a daily basis, you may get as visit from the covid police and get a fine, so u will spending a lot more than u bargained for ! What area are u looking for a massage ??

Offline OLDTIMEGAL

• Service Provider
Taking into account covid rules at the moment, if a orivate house/flat is having visitors on a daily basis, you may get as visit from the covid police and get a fine, so u will spending a lot more than u bargained for ! What area are u looking for a massage ??
Sorry just noticed your area...Hush in Nottingham is a very well run establishment. There's also Aroma in Barwell, and now Renaissance in Earl Shilton.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Sorry just noticed your area...Hush in Nottingham is a very well run establishment. There's also Aroma in Barwell, and now Renaissance in Earl Shilton.

Recently opened

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=304132.0

Offline Longrod

Sirinin in Nottingham is always a decent establishment with a few fit thai girls and I always find teasing is on the cards

Offline sophos88

2 decent Massage parlours I have frequently visited,
Chinese Health and Beatuty - Leicester
External Link/Members Only

Natural Wellbeing - on the outskirts of Leicester City in Syston.
External Link/Members Only

Both are weekly switch Joints, girls vary but if you're lucky you can have a great time.

Offline Beans1234

Offline Gaffer58

Don’t bother with Derby , not very relaxed , Nottingham Bubbles is a fun place , most of the  “ girls” to be polite are a bit rough around the edges , but do love a laugh . The exception is Nikita . She’s petite and with skin so black it glows .

So as long as you go with low expectations on looks it’s good fun .

Offline Beans1234

Don’t bother with Derby , not very relaxed , Nottingham Bubbles is a fun place , most of the  “ girls” to be polite are a bit rough around the edges , but do love a laugh . The exception is Nikita . She’s petite and with skin so black it glows .

So as long as you go with low expectations on looks it’s good fun .

Hahaha you ain't sold it very well lol not often I get chance so rather go somwhere abit better even if Cost more
Any recommendations fellas

Offline Gaffer58

Hahaha you ain't sold it very well lol not often I get chance so rather go somwhere abit better even if Cost more
Any recommendations fellas

Try Hush , other side of Nottingham , been a few times ( although not for about 18 months) . Ladies of a different class, better facilities although no jacuzzis.

Offline Robin Hood1

Anyone been to bubbles.. Love the idea of the jaccuiz :)

Its the only place i go< i really enjoy it, its been refurb since lockdown as well, and some new girls.

Offline Gopal1978

Sounds good. Would love to see a recent review.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Its the only place i go< i really enjoy it, its been refurb since lockdown as well, and some new girls.

Hi Robin Hood1, any chance of a review or two?

Offline snoopy

Got a fully nude massage at Spa Diamond Derby the other day, she was quite happy to have my cock on display but I didn't want to spoil a good thing by asking for extras, plus they have all your details. (I was nude, not even a towel, she wasn't).

Offline badsin

What was the masseuse like? If you'd got a semi on, that could of tested the situation  :hi:

Offline snoopy

I did get a semi, it sort of danced around but then faded away (age you know). She didn't react one way or another.

Offline Bhammale39

I did get a semi, it sort of danced around but then faded away (age you know). She didn't react one way or another.

Hi Snoopy who were you booked in with for this massage?!

Offline mrspock

What was the masseuse like? If you'd got a semi on, that could of tested the situation  :hi:

I get a kick out of these wsws massages, which type of massage did you go for ?

Offline snoopy

Swedish. She said have you been before - yeah loads of times - then she said well you know what to do and left me to it. Usually they have a towel and flower arrangement but there was none, so I just lay there naked and hopeful till she came back in.