Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Need a punt with an older wg  (Read 2773 times)

Offline steve8p

I am looking for a punt with an older woman, say 60+, in the East Midlands. Any suggestions as to who I could see would be most appreciated
Banned reason: Non-Punter\Troll flooding boards with requests for recommendations
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline GingerNuts

I am looking for your contribution to UKP over the last four years. Any suggestions as to where I could find it would be most appreciated.

Offline Barney31

I am looking for your contribution to UKP over the last four years. Any suggestions as to where I could find it would be most appreciated.

:thumbsup:

Offline Paul Shanahan

Sadly, my 60+ go-to has retired, so I can't help.

Offline Foxtail17

:D

Sarcasm at its best. Love it

Offline mr.bluesky

they never learn do they .  :D

Offline MajorPayne

I am looking for a punt with an older woman, say 60+, in the East Midlands. Any suggestions as to who I could see would be most appreciated
Search for "Charmaine" - top right hand side of the page.

Offline GingerNuts

Offline horny guy poolside

Hi

Stacey in Melton Mowbray is not bad , certainly the older woman !!!

nice body though

she ison adultwork

Offline GingerNuts

Hi

nice body though

she ison adultwork

Lazy posting. This one External Link/Members Only?

How/what do you know about her?

Offline chandlerhandler

Hi

nice body though

she ison adultwork

Not another one with over 3 years membership & fuck all reviews or contributions :angry: :mad: :dash:

Offline John the Sextist

The Chinese have " Year of the Dragon" for 2020

UKP have "Year of of the Leeches" 2020

They're like maggots on meat  :dash: :dash: :dash:

:bomb: :bomb:

Offline HailWood

Take no notice of those mean spirited cunts, Steve, have this recommendation on me.

External Link/Members Only

Once you have seen her I hope you will return my goodwill gesture and write a review for us all to enjoy.  :hi:
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 10:39:55 pm by MikeTheBike »

Online badsin

Take no notice of those mean spirited cunts, Steve, have this recommendation on me.

Once you have seen her I hope you will return my goodwill gesture and write a review for us all to enjoy.  :hi:

Don't share the fitties..... :dash:

Offline mr.bluesky

Don't hold your breath on that happening  :dash:

Offline spacecadet95

Offline John the Sextist

MTB

Thats well below the belt even as a mean spirited cunt I wouldn't have thought that one up  :lol: :lol:

:drinks: :drinks:

Offline MajorPayne

Steve you now have three recommendations, which one are you going to choose?

Charmaine (£60/hour):. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=231269.msg2357213#msg2357213

Glamour 69(£120/hour):. External Link/Members Only

Paulahotchick(£50/hour):. External Link/Members Only

Though can't help wondering if we will get no further input from you.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 10:30:26 am by MajorPayne »

Offline threechilliman

Fuck me, one of Cueball's finest!

Offline Stongwee53

Fancied a older punt for a while again. Thinking of going to see Sash Cummings External Link/Members Only .
Would i be making a misstake. Her reviews although not many seem good and she seems filthy as fuck with what she will do in a meet

Online ZeroCount

I would rather do that then fuck her!

Jesus, straight away, one after the other?!

Offline Knny

Fancied a older punt for a while again. Thinking of going to see Sash Cummings External Link/Members Only .
Would i be making a misstake. Her reviews although not many seem good and she seems filthy as fuck with what she will do in a meet

She looks good.  Shame not closer to Leicester.

Online TheMurloc

Not many over 60s on this list so far, Sasha is 48 FFS there's loads of 40-55 WGs out there

Online badsin

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=271619.0

This lady is worth a look, definitely not 42 years as described :hi: