Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Louise-English - Sunbury-on-Thames  (Read 1405 times)

Offline Muff licker

VS Link External Link/Members Only

Thanks to advent2016's recent review thought I would give this a go with low expectations.
£50 P&D Comms very good and I was running late but that did not bother Louise.

Arrived and was greeted by Louise a large framed lady with a big arse and belly tottering around in heels wearing stockings and suspenders first thing I noticed was her incessant talking I popped into the toilet and she was still talking she is either very nervous or lives on her own think I have read about her before when she had an AW profile. Anyway back from the toilet and I stripped naked and Louise took off her bra to reveal a fairly nice natural set of C's. I did not find her attractive and found it hard to get an erection especially as she was playing with my cock in a strange way.

Eventually it got hard and she gave it a fairly toothy BBBJ culminating with me coming but she stopped so I had to take over and empty the tank myself. Was then given some tissues to clean myself. Cock out of her mouth and the incessant talking started again.

Not sure if she is anyone's cup of tea really but I wont be returning.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=370006.0

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 07, 2023, 04:44:51 pm by Muff licker »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Online sparkus

The person in the ads doesn't look "large framed" but looks way more weathered than 38 so I'm guessing old photos and weight gain?

We definitely need more matures on the scene.

Offline Muff licker

The person in the ads doesn't look "large framed" but looks way more weathered than 38 so I'm guessing old photos and weight gain?

We definitely need more matures on the scene.
The pictures are cleverly taken does not show her large arse and gut

Offline beemer44

Is the place that’s very close to the station and you’ve gotta walk past a car on the driveway?

She did used to be on AW and I arranged a meet with her years ago, well before I was on UKP.  Walked as her stated age was like 35 then and she was late 40s easily.  A few months later she did a ‘VIP deal and was charging like £250 for BB sex for the hour. 

Offline Muff licker

That's the one glad I only had a BJ