Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Getting pissed off with Sladunka now  (Read 1856 times)

nightrider.1234

Been trying to make an appointment with Sladunka, but everytime when I call her she tells me to text her because her English isn't good and when I text her she doesn't reply back to me then and when I call her she cuts me off and texts me and says sorry, I can't talk right now.  I mean for ffs if she can't be bothered to do her job and offer her services to the punters then what's the fuckin point of posting an ad on gumtree for then  :dash: :dash: :dash:

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 03:42:50 pm by nightrider.1234 »

Offline Jawbreak

She has a steady flow of regulars and doesnt really worry about new clients.

I have never been to see her, I tried several times and have moved on.
I guess its time for you to move on too, I know its painful thinking of moving on to pay higher prices, for less time and possibly shittier service
 :hi:
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

nightrider.1234

She has a steady flow of regulars and doesnt really worry about new clients.

I have never been to see her, I tried several times and have moved on.
I guess its time for you to move on too, I know its painful thinking of moving on to pay higher prices, for less time and possibly shittier service
 :hi:

I know but after reading her reviews I was so excited in meeting her plus it would be a good experience for me cos I've been to mostly Chinese and Thai places for fbsm and seeing a non Chinese and Thai would've been a new experience for me  :cry: :cry:  :cry:

Offline tilly66

I saw her this week , she was extremely prompt with replies via text....pound for pound the best value out there .

Offline Rangers54

I saw her this week , she was extremely prompt with replies via text....pound for pound the best value out there .

I have seen her again this week, very prompt in replying. however I may be considered a regular now maybe, having seen her 6 times in less than 3 weeks. I do think she can be a bit odd at times. I would say either move on or be patient she does offer good value for money  :dance:

Offline temptation

As has been said above I think she has hot to be very busy with regulars due to her value for money. When I was there last week her phone was very busy and I commented on it and she said yes it's going every 5 minutes. If she is business minded her prices will be increasing.

Offline hairymonster

I got in today for a first meet, sent a short polite request for a meet. Got instant reply.  :music:

fantastic vfm.

Offline guyverih

I see her every couple of weeks, she doesn't work wednesdays and think she goes out of town now and then so it can be a little hit and miss, especially if you want to see her at short notice. Try texting her the evening before you want to visit it's worked for me a few times as I like to go see her in the mornings when I'm free and it can be too late to get an early appointment texting or calling in the morning