Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx Katalina xx - Ravenscroft Park W6 - Sexy gym-fit hottie  (Read 4339 times)

62 review(s) for xx Katalina xx (45 positive, 11 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]
11 review(s) for Hot.Katalina (10 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline Shadow314

Link External Link/Members Only
Old link: External Link/Members Only Hot.Katalina

Finally got round to meeting Katalina having been put off by previous negative feedback here mainly from a now banned member. Well I had a great time with her!
Easy to book by calling, £130 for the hour. CIM extra £20 not taken. Location a decent enough flat popular with touring girls 2-3 mins from the station.
Meet was from last year and originally thought I'd post when she was back active, but it's now getting up to the six month limit.

Katalina is a lovely girl. A bit stern perhaps, but think that's just the accent. Not quite a GFE-vibe but also not business-like, more an attractive girl very determined to fuck me!
She's a 5'7" 35yo Hungarian girl with an exquisite body. Certainly works for it, slim figure with abs, lil B cup breasts with puffy nipples, super soft skin, long legs and nicely pedicured feet.
Gym-fit but very feminine with nice hips and a cute fleshy tushy. I'd have thought she's really 20s, though face means the 35 is probably right.
Still very pretty with piercing blue eyes, mid length brown hair sexy bangs and a nice smile. Pictures are bang on.

Into the room and she immediately embraces me straight into enthusiastic LFK. Lots of kissing throughout, and rubbing her body against me.
Undressed one another and enjoyed the view of her body in the mirror and we continued to hug and kiss, with Katalina fishing in my jeans/boxers ravenous for my cock.
The wet wipe slightly broke the illusion before squatting before me for OWO. Only relatively shallow and lots of hand use.  She's a girl that seems to want things her own way, so expect to go with the flow.
I didn't have much success trying to get a hands-free blowie.  However countered by the awesome sight of her before me and her brilliant mouth technique :yahoo:
She has a rather unique tongue move that just felt awesome. Seemed pleased when I told her that, and throughout gave me lots of it.
Balls licked on request, and a good pace to her OWO just keeping me on edge.
Onto the bed for RO on her pierced pussy. Lots of feedback from her on what she likes, but didn't really work.
Rubbered up to fuck her tight pussy in mish. She restricts depth, or was angling me to her spot, probably the former. Popped in the bag.

Intra round Katalina gave me a massage. Language barrier means conversation doesn't flow as easy but she's still rather chatty and friendly.
Started round 2 with some more snogging, our bodies entwined. Katalina really giving me the impression she's hornier than me, moving down to clamp her head on my crotch.
Sucks my cock with all her worth, whilst straddling my leg grinding herself on me. Awesome! :cool:
Was tempted to just leave her there for the rest of the time but surely had to fuck that hot body once more.
Dom on and decided she should jump on top and hump me properly. A frantic cowgirl ride followed, with us snogging or kissing each others bodies, till eventually I couldn't take it anymore with an explosive finish  :wacko:

Brilliant first meet with Katalina, my feisty fuck bunny with a killer body. Note she won't be for everyone, with a domineering (not dominant) style.

My Ratings
Face 8/10
Body 9/10
Personality 7/10
Service 7/10
Comms 5/5
Location 3/5
TOTAL 39/50
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 15, 2024, 10:40:59 pm by Shadow314 »

Offline webpunter

Gym-fit but very feminine with nice hips and a cute fleshy tushy. I'd have thought she's really 20s, though face means the 35 is probably right.
Still very pretty with piercing blue eyes, mid length brown hair sexy bangs and a nice smile.

Pukka reportage
Gym-fit got my attention, especially in the subject line

Looks FAF, tho i'm thinking a set of gym boobs [not too large] being installed could be off the scale

Anyways, the triple century beckons crack on & chop chop  ;) :hi:

Offline golden bull

It’s not the flat above some shops with access from a service road via the back just by the zebra crossing is it? If so I’ve been there and had been a working flat for years used to be popular with Thai’s.

Online patelprat

It’s not the flat above some shops with access from a service road via the back just by the zebra crossing is it? If so I’ve been there and had been a working flat for years used to be popular with Thai’s.

That's the one. I never did like that place. Wish she'd find somewhere else.

Online patelprat

Pukka reportage
Gym-fit got my attention, especially in the subject line

Looks FAF, tho i'm thinking a set of gym boobs [not too large] being installed could be off the scale

Anyways, the triple century beckons crack on & chop chop  ;) :hi:

She looks great all natural small/medium perfect boobs, hope she stays that way!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 08:17:35 pm by patelprat »

Offline golden bull

That's the one. I never did like that place. Wish she'd find somewhere else.

Yeah that place is well dodgy lol. Bet all the people at the car place knows 🤣🤣🤣

Offline Jayjay1

My 1st time was in the winter in the dark walking up those pitch black stairs and her flat mate was in the front room starting at me from the entrance, def discreet but can easily get mugged too.

Def recommend 1st timers to go during the day

Offline webpunter

My 1st time was in the winter in the dark walking up those pitch black stairs and her flat mate was in the front room starting at me from the entrance, def discreet but can easily get mugged too.

Def recommend 1st timers to go during the day

Fuck that for a game of soldiers
I've been to some iffy places / clubs when in europe on business for a couple of days
Adds an edgy feel to proceedings
The difference is that i'm heading out with cash, maybe one credit card [not my main one], a punting phone [deffo not main one] & hotel room card key

Lots of hassle getting mugged losing wallet cash main phone keys etc
With the threat of a pasting if you dont give them the phone pin code which can be used to access cards on the phone / 'wallet' etc
Yes i've got insurance however cancelling all the cards & changing passwords for numerous apps websites & doing a back up after buying a new [expensive £1k+] smartphone is a ball ache to say the least
& i'm of the opinion that they type of venue the SP works [& often lives] says a lot about them & what the service is gonna be like
HL -1
& anyways IMO she needs some bolt ons, a small set of gym boobs etc, as i have mentioned

Thanks for sharing  :hi:

Offline Shadow314

Lovely little tits, wouldn't want her to change those.

On the flat presume it's a lot cheaper which at least comes through in her rate.

Offline deg_dilemma

I've always found it impossible to book her. I have sent messages several times (spread over a number of months) and never received a reply. Shame because yes she seems fit!

Online patelprat

I've always found it impossible to book her. I have sent messages several times (spread over a number of months) and never received a reply. Shame because yes she seems fit!

She's out of the country far more than in, and from what I recall prefers a phone call for first timers.

Online pilgrim

Her profile quite clearly states "NO TEXT" please phone...