Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KiaTaylor half hour punt Wolverhampton  (Read 1917 times)

5 review(s) for KiaTaylor (2 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

lordlongsausage

Hello fellow punters,

First of all, my apologies for only leaving negative reviews so far. Good punts tend to leave me happy and satisfied whereas bad ones wind me up no end! I will try to leave a positive one soon.

I was gagging for a decent punt so I decided to see KiaTaylor.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

On the face of it she looks ok; 26 reviews, fairly genuine pics, English (although I'm not sure if this is a good thing anymore), filthy and detailed profile, phone number on profile, not too bad a price and local to me.

I rang and she sounded like a rough bird, but fair enough, I'd be surprised if she was Keira Knightley. I drove over and was told to park round the corner from her flat. First bad point was roughish area (Merridale) and the flat looked like a shit hole.
She answered the door in a basque thing. She looked pretty good and I started to think this might be ok. Handed over £70 for half an hour. She seemed fairly agitated for some reason. She was dancing around the room saying one thing, doing another. She

Eventually I got undressed and sat on the bed. I soon realised she was not into kissing. So the full GFE advertised is bollox then. I was trying to have a kiss of a nipple or neck, but she was still dancing around, never still for a bloody second! So we're 10 mins in and I've barely touched her. Then she sees my dick and says "ooh that's quite big, I'll have to change me sponge. Time of the month you know".  :scare:
I was pretty much ready to walk out. My dick was now semi and dirty thoughts were replaced with why the hell am I here?
She went down and started sucking me off, which was ok. I was back to erect at least. After a bit of that she said "ooh, what do you want to do now" dancing around, swigging from a can of cider. I went back to thinking I'd actually like to get the fuck out of there, but I was going to cum at least.
So she went back to sucking.
I think she got tired of kneeling down so she said "do you want me to play with myself?" I didn't, but she lay on the bed and did it anyway. I tried to keep an erection as she made some noises and flicked her bean. Then I put my cock back in her mouth, supported her head and she did a pretty good job of making me cum, jerking me onto her tit.
We were probably 10-15 mins in at this point, but there was no way I wanted to stay. It would have been pointless to ask for anything else anyway, she'd done her duty as far as she was concerned.

So to summarise, I got a 15 min BJ for £70 from a rough bird in a dodgy area. Not the best punt. It's sad to say that it's not the worst punt I've had either!

vw

"do you want me to play with myself?" I didn't, but she lay on the bed and did it anyway.

Maybe she should have paid you, I hate people that assume control, If I give them control then yes.  Sounds a nightmare

Offline BlueRock

Bag head Irish traveller...avoid!
Does virtually non of what she offers