Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Turkish Doll Hannah. West London - Shes full of BullShit  (Read 2196 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7039641) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]
8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7408785) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline doc friend

I usually wait a few weeks/months before I add a review However a few people has asked why I will post a negative .  So here is my review    A Big Fat NEGATIVE

External Link/Members Only   

This happened within the last 3 months    It was a incall around 8-9pm. 
Venue was in west London in an old building which had seen better days.

Services confirmed protected sex.  Kissing  OWO at extra £40. For 1 hour  so total was £240

All done by text & WhatsApp.   I know she has 2 AW profiles   So not sure if it was this profile or the other

Agreed time and services.  As I was going in another punter beat me to the door
So I’m thinking. Ok.  Double booked. ?  So I wait 1-2 minutes and follow him up -  I later find out that she works with a Polish girl and he was the other punter seeing her

Anyway go upstairs. Knock and she opens the door.  No hiding and I walk through to a large bedroom with a bed and a small table.  Nothing else.

We confirm services.  And I pay her. £240.   She is wearing a red bra with jeans and black boots. 

WTF.  At least make an effort with your appearance I thought.  So I undress and she says lie on the bed
Her kissing is shit as she first want to much face touching as it spoils her make up.   So weak kissing. 
She then starts to suck me off.  I’m not getting any excitement for the fella to rise    So after 2-3 minute’s of playing and sucking me off with a limp dick.  She tries to put a condom on my limp dick !!

So I tell her.  Sorry but you cannot but a condom on now.  At least make me hard

This is where the bitch starts saying comments. To be

Why are you not hard ?  Do you not find me beautiful? Ever client I meet finds me attractive and gives me lots of compliments. So what’s wrong with you ?  Why are you not getting hard ?   Do you not like me ?

This goes on for a few minutes and my dick is still semi hard -   Told her this isn’t working for me. So we tried to get back to kissing her and playing with her pussy.   We are now 20 mins in

However as I go down on her I get a slight odour with a slight fish smell.  It wasn’t strong but definitely a bad smell.  So didn’t do anything near her pussy but moved  in to kiss her tits which made my dick start to respond.    A combination of  sone fingering + playing with her tits made me hard enough to FCK her

Condom on. Her on top for about 1-2 minutes & I came in the bag. 

I cleaned myself up   She put on her jeans and boots.  And her red bra and just stop at the door  basically saying to be  “ you can go now”.  Her arms were crossed just eyeing me up as if I just robbed her

I thought you Bitch.  Looked at my watch.  It was 35-36 minutes gone.    So I told her I may as well go as no pint staying with someone who has serious issues about this job

Got to my car.  Total there and back 40 mins.

Maybe I should have complimented her ?   Told her how beautiful she is ?  And I am such a lucky guy to pay her so I can FCK her !!!

So Big fat Negative.  She cut me short.   Hygiene issues.  She is full of BS as she tried to tell me she is studying for her phd in psychology or some bs here in London   

She is there with a few who are Shit SW. 

In my opinion I would AVOID unless you go there with flowers.  Gifts & compliments

Apologies for any spelling errors doing this on phone

Online arrow0404

Maybe she’s getting jaded - a few reviews for now recently  :unknown:

Offline speedygonzal

Did you find her pretty or ugly?

Offline jkandjol

Why are you not hard ?  Do you not find me beautiful? Ever client I meet finds me attractive and gives me lots of compliments. So what’s wrong with you ?  Why are you not getting hard ?   Do you not like me ?

And now you've given us the full story, I can see IMO this is clearly where it went south. Your lack of hard on hurt her overinflated ego.
Onwards and upwards OP. I know the 40 extra for OWO especially is gonna make this one hurt but chalk it up to experience and one less on the hotlist as you'll never see her again

Offline MLawro93

Sometimes it takes a moment or two to warm up, a smart person like her doing a PhD should know that  :lol:

Very few genuine Turkish providers, so I imagine people will keep seeing her. Just remember to get an erection instantly, or she will get pissed  :lol:

Offline doc friend

Did you find her pretty or ugly?

I found her as per her latest pictures very pretty   And really good natural tits and figure   A serious +7/10

What jet jet down was the cheap outfit - lack of internet as didn’t compliment her within 10 seconds and did keep saying how lucky I was to pay to FCK her !!!

But to try and put a condom to habe sex with a limp dick just takes the piss + basically telling me to go after 35 mins makes her a overrated Bitch

Offline patelprat

I found her as per her latest pictures very pretty   And really good natural tits and figure   A serious +7/10

What jet jet down was the cheap outfit - lack of internet as didn’t compliment her within 10 seconds and did keep saying how lucky I was to pay to FCK her !!!

But to try and put a condom to habe sex with a limp dick just takes the piss + basically telling me to go after 35 mins makes her a overrated Bitch

I get it she was shit, but no need for the derogatory "she's a bitch" type comments.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2023, 12:10:56 pm by patelprat »

Offline doc friend

I get it she was shit, but no need for the "she's a bitch" type comments.

If you think it’s acceptable to pay £240 and basically get asked to leave after 35 mins  +  lack of interest.  Poor services.  And a hygiene issue   :vomit:   
Then if you feel it’s unacceptable for me to call her a Stuck up lazy Bitch.  Then please report me.  The button is there for you to use     

Offline patelprat

If you think it’s acceptable to pay £240 and basically get asked to leave after 35 mins  +  lack of interest.  Poor services.  And a hygiene issue   :vomit:   
Then if you feel it’s unacceptable for me to call her a Stuck up lazy Bitch.  Then please report me.  The button is there for you to use   

Nah, the report is v useful as she was on also on my hot list and so you maybe saved me  :)

Bitch is quite a derogatory word to use towards any female is all I meant.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2023, 12:22:59 pm by patelprat »

Offline ampithestud1

Thanks for the review and sorry to hear about your poor experience. Off the HL she goes.

I suppose the point the previous poster is trying to make is that you can express you frustration and prove that she's a lousy SP without using angry or (what can be perceived as) aggressive language.

Offline scutty brown

OP
perhaps it's time to consider taking sildenafil or similar?

Online Jokerface

Hey, appreciate the review! Felt like she's a bit stuck up, Mentioned she's not into phone calls 'cause everyone wants that, calling it a waste of time. Probably gonna skip this one – too much risk for a semi service.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2023, 11:18:10 pm by Jokerface »

Offline Blazing29

OP
perhaps it's time to consider taking sildenafil or similar?

I've had similar experience as OP. I've no issues getting my dick hard, infact I've managed to cum twice in a hour with the SP I've clicked with but hannah doesn't make any effort to get you hard and she doesn't provide the services which she agreed.

Offline doc friend

I've had similar experience as OP. I've no issues getting my dick hard, infact I've managed to cum twice in a hour with the SP I've clicked with but hannah doesn't make any effort to get you hard and she doesn't provide the services which she agreed.

Thanks for confirming she’s a lazy bitch.  There are now 3x Negative review so far.   In my case it was BS Attitude. Behaviour & Hygiene issues.  As per my review