Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Azharsex / Sofia - Columbian - Westbourne Grove  (Read 508 times)

25 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6536300) (17 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline Ghost777

Links:
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

30min for 70
I have visited before and this is a repeat visit
She has a good milf body and curvy ass really attractive body although face is really average

Services: massage, Owo, doggy

The meet: Asked if I just want sex or massage Went for the massage the massage was ok nothing special she did use a towel she kept moving up and down and also oil for the massage and gave some rimming.

Then on the flip was Owo for a few mins was really shallow done lightly wasn’t good below average lasted 2-3mins was hard then she asked if want sex I said ok and she went to doggystyle arched perfectly nice view she seemed to be enjoying it but then half way through started to come out the arch position and started coming up a bit trying to restrict access like she couldn’t take a pounding and I wasn’t even going at full pace.

I pulled out and she turned around and pulled the condom off straight away and started wanking me off I lied down and told her to do more owo she continued but even worse only doing the head and still wanking me off i knew I wasn’t gonna cum asked for more sex she ignored me I asked again and she said no more sex told her to continue owo which was just bad while I was looking and grabbing her ass i just forced myself to cum she took half and let the rest go over her hands passed me wipes got dressed and left.

Offline Akleom

There's an uptick in neutral-negative reviews in the second half of this year for her. She may be running out of steam for this job. Her redeeming features (assets) are what probably carry her through her neutrals but even that is running out.

Offline sparkus

Oh dear, another one.

The last time I saw her she also suddenly asked to change position because of unspecified pain, she didn't try to end with HJ but it was quite low tempo and the mood was soured. I think she genuinely has some kind of muscular issue or something.

Offline Ghost777

Oh dear, another one.

The last time I saw her she also suddenly asked to change position because of unspecified pain, she didn't try to end with HJ but it was quite low tempo and the mood was soured. I think she genuinely has some kind of muscular issue or something.

You might be right with the muscular issue because I used to have sex with her no problem and the other day was like she couldn’t hold it. A shame cause she used to be good but I won’t be returning