Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Siam massage Romford  (Read 1552 times)

Offline dieseldriver

External Link/Members Only

Got a chance to visit while in Romford soon. Noticed has been reviewed when in Chadwell Heath. But as old posts, anything changed? HJ's still available or anything more than just a wank?

Offline MassageBloke

Still looks like the original place to me.
Banned reason: Self confessed non punter.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline puntingking

Still looks like the original place to me.

yh i agree. I have been there a few weeks ago and it still the same and the same girls work there too.

Offline puntingking

External Link/Members Only

Got a chance to visit while in Romford soon. Noticed has been reviewed when in Chadwell Heath. But as old posts, anything changed? HJ's still available or anything more than just a wank?

once i had anal sex at this place but that was a last year ago now. I doubt that service won't be on offer with most or all of the girls now though. It is mostly a standard service of hand release with massage.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 02:49:18 pm by puntingking »

Offline puntingking

once i had anal sex at this place but that was a last year now. I doubt that service won't be on offer with most or all of the girls now though. It is mostly a standard service of hand release with massage.

Offline Tedbandy

once i had anal sex at this place but that was a last year ago now. I doubt that service won't be on offer with most or all of the girls now though. It is mostly a standard service of hand release with massage.

Sounds dodgy! Was he nice?

Offline puntingking

Sounds dodgy! Was he nice?

it was nice in fact. The Women was tight and it felt amazing.  :D

Online sparkus

it was nice in fact. The Women was tight and it felt amazing.  :D

Have to admit it's the one thing I've not done in a massage shop, not least as most Chinese girls aren't cut out for it.  Thai, on the other hand...

Offline puntingking

Have to admit it's the one thing I've not done in a massage shop, not least as most Chinese girls aren't cut out for it.  Thai, on the other hand...

:D

:thumbsup:

Offline dieseldriver

Then you might like

External Link/Members Only.

Done a review last year

Offline goodmans

Definitely  that place  is up for it??

Offline dieseldriver

Definitely  that place  is up for it??

Wasn't up for it when I went. But might have another try, see what happens?