Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gambia - any experiences?  (Read 133867 times)

Offline webpunter

Far from it.  i view the latest posts as a useful & helpful synopsis

Sorry if I've rabbited on or gone over things covered already by someone

Marvellous
A trip down mammary lane
& encouragement to get back out there sharpish soon as things get sorted / heading in that direction
I do hope you are helping her out, so to write
And i'm not referring to her being able to see you thrashing the living daylights out of littleBJB  :lol:
[edit BTJ - a freudian slip - BJs on my mind  :dash:]
Helping her & helping you slightly drain surplus punting funds built up thru inactivity.  And your tanks 

Speaking of which.....gotta go and tidy myself. I've a video call with my waitress this evening to come. She likes to keep me abreast of things in Gambia. Actually, that should read - she likes to keep showing me her breasts all the way out there in Gambia. She's messaged me already saying she's horny so I'll probably be shown a lot more! :yahoo: Laters.......
« Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 09:49:10 pm by webpunter »

Online toon972

I am hoping to return soon as possible. I have checked appt. prices and they are very reasonable. Looks like the problem is going to be flight prices.

Offline alpharius

I am hoping to return soon as possible. I have checked appt. prices and they are very reasonable. Looks like the problem is going to be flight prices.
Market forces are weird. Crashed demand for hotels/flats should lower their prices until it hits a floor, then you'll have to shoulder the base running costs. This kicks in earlier for something like flights

Offline webpunter

Airlines have highly developed demand pricing models
The hotels will be more looking at guest levels on a case by case basis
So slower to react
Not that the hotel costs are going to vary much in the grand scheme of things

Market forces are weird. Crashed demand for hotels/flats should lower their prices until it hits a floor, then you'll have to shoulder the base running costs. This kicks in earlier for something like flights

Offline Uncle Buck

Continued....

4. Don't expect hotels to match our own *ratings. They don't! Unless you're paying thousands for your stay. And my recommendation is not to. In general my bases of Palma Rima and Holiday Beach Club were perfectly acceptable. The odd bug, the odd headboard that rattled a bit when things got a bit energetic, the occasional power cut. But hey, it is Africa!
5. I take a usable spare phone with me, buy a sim at the airport straight on arrival. They'll advise on data and stuff and put you on the right plan and set your phone. Plenty of places to buy credit after if you need it. Lots of bars, hotels etc have wifi but it's a bit hit and miss. Generally if I was hanging in one place for a while spending a bit on drinks or the girl behind the bar I'd get given the password for free. All my girls used Whatsapp so that's how we'd communicate. Indeed, if a girl asks if you have Whatsapp then you know she wants you to take her out at least....

Hope this is of help Uncle. Sorry if I've rabbited on or gone over things covered already by someone. Here's hoping this shit Covid19 situation is sorted soon and life can return to some kind of normal. Got a feeling when it does Gambia won't be the relatively cheap destination it once was sadly. Hope I'm wrong cos I got a couple of reasons at least to return there. Speaking of which.....gotta go and tidy myself. I've a video call with my waitress this evening to come. She likes to keep me abreast of things in Gambia. Actually, that should read - she likes to keep showing me her breasts all the way out there in Gambia. She's messaged me already saying she's horny so I'll probably be shown a lot more! :yahoo: Laters.......

Incredibly helpful and most appreciated Bob. All my concerns have been allayed.

Offline BobTheJob

Far from it.  i view the latest posts as a useful & helpful synopsis

Marvellous
A trip down mammary lane
& encouragement to get back out there sharpish soon as things get sorted / heading in that direction
I do hope you are helping her out, so to write
And i'm not referring to her being able to see you thrashing the living daylights out of littleBJB  :lol:
[edit BTJ - a freudian slip - BJs on my mind  :dash:]
Helping her & helping you slightly drain surplus punting funds built up thru inactivity.  And your tanks
:lol: :lol: There are plenty of mammaries in ol' Bobs tommy tank bank mate! The sort that will last a life time. And when they get a bit hazy my little waitress does her very best to remind me by video call and stuff.

Talking of mammaries...she has a cracking pair ;) She's mad for me to make a donation all over them but sadly I can't right now :( Instead yes I have contributed in the way of the odd £ - she never asks I just reward once in a while. For this she shows even more gratitude! A day doesn't go by where I don't get sent photos or video of her body from every conceivable angle! Who needs Xhamster when you have a Gambian hottie! It's nice to be nice man! :cool:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline webpunter

Quality behaviour
I reck she should get some Johnsons on her rack
Or being organic, coconut oil or whatever they have which is plentiful out there

:lol: :lol: There are plenty of mammaries in ol' Bobs tommy tank bank mate! The sort that will last a life time. And when they get a bit hazy my little waitress does her very best to remind me by video call and stuff.

Talking of mammaries...she has a cracking pair ;) She's mad for me to make a donation all over them but sadly I can't right now :( Instead yes I have contributed in the way of the odd £ - she never asks I just reward once in a while. For this she shows even more gratitude! A day doesn't go by where I don't get sent photos or video of her body from every conceivable angle! Who needs Xhamster when you have a Gambian hottie! It's nice to be nice man! :cool:

Offline Pinza

Quality behaviour
Or being organic, coconut oil or whatever they have which is plentiful out there

Julbrew.......

Offline BobTheJob

Mate, I know she uses shea butter as do a lot of black women. I've applied it for her a few many! times when I was there. And seen it being used many times now during our 'conference calls'. And not just on the rack.....the booty looks  awesome with a sheen to it too. Just the thing for slippy sliddy fun :D Man, I need to get back out there :cool:

Julbrew.......
Will have to try that Pinza. She might not be too keen having a bottle of ice cold beer poured over her baps but imagine what it'd do to her nips! :yahoo:

Offline webpunter

A sheen, what's not to like
Great for oilyTWs
Shot a load over a very dark large pair in some spanish knocking shop
1st bird on a long w/e trip & she got a week's worth [i'd been saving up]
Quite a decent load IMO & there was one slightly lumpy bit
Which literally slid on the oil down the curve of her tits  :yahoo: :lol:

Mate, I know she uses shea butter as do a lot of black women. I've applied it for her a few many! times when I was there. And seen it being used many times now during our 'conference calls'. And not just on the rack.....the booty looks  awesome with a sheen to it too. Just the thing for slippy sliddy fun :D Man, I need to get back out there :cool:

Offline sparkus

Will have to try that Pinza. She might not be too keen having a bottle of ice cold beer poured over her baps but imagine what it'd do to her nips! :yahoo:

Yes! I've applied Shea Butter to a naked black body from behind, it's a delicious treat but something the bird knows is mutually beneficial.  The same with that mist stuff Indian birds spray all over their bodies and get you to rub in.

Offline webpunter

I'm not au fait with this
Was overjoyed when getting the kit off one super indian civvie shag
She was wearing a gold chain round her waist
good girl  :thumbsup: :yahoo:
Boxes ticked [indian & gold chain] ✅

The same with that mist stuff Indian birds spray all over their bodies and get you to rub in.

Offline webpunter

Is this the same as lard, far as the northern UKP monkeys are concerned ?

Yes! I've applied Shea Butter to a naked black body from behind, it's a delicious treat but something the bird knows is mutually beneficial

Offline BobTheJob

Back in my childhood days we always had a bowl of dripping in the larder. Lathering that on Ebony skin would sure make it shine but she'd end up greasier than a chip and smell like a fry up! Nah, I'll stick to the shea.

Incidentally....talking of dripping. Little Miss Waitress got incredibly wet the other night on cam! :lol:

Offline sparkus

I think it's without equivalent as far as northern lasses are concerned, Oil of Ulay?

Cocoa butter is quite similar but fucking whiffs.  An OH will spot that on you even after a shower.

Offline sparkus

I'm not au fait with this
Was overjoyed when getting the kit off one super indian civvie shag
She was wearing a gold chain round her waist
good girl  :thumbsup: :yahoo:
Boxes ticked [indian & gold chain] ✅

Lucky you :thumbsup:

Online wakefieldlad13

My Gambian mate has just been telling me that many people from Senegal are coming into Banjul to party as apparently Banjul is still open, he is also telling me that the Gambia is accepting Tourists from Turkey?

Apparently Turks were only occasional visitors to the Gambia prior to C19 due to no direct flights but it now looks like this is changing, obviously this is only word of mouth to me but i have no reason to doubt what my friend is saying, he didnt say which areas of the Gambia they were visiting

Unfortunately, Covid related, this may cause issues for when the UK may allow flights to Banjul again

Offline Gogglebox69

Hi all, been a bit quiet on The Gambia front due to covid. I’m itching to go and hear the Moroccan airlines and Belgium airlines may provide a route for people to visit once we are allowed.

Anyone got any plans on going out? Or heard how the scene is there currently?

Offline Knny

Just stumbled on this thread.  I will be reading again from the start. Gambia sounds better the Morocco.

Offline JayNW

Good place to keep informed about who is flying when and where from is a Facebook page called The Gambia Tourism Forum,Always has the latest news on things,Hope it helps!!!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Good place to keep informed about who is flying when and where from is a Facebook page called The Gambia Tourism Forum,Always has the latest news on things,Hope it helps!!!

Please post the link, cannot see any reason against this.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
External Link/Members Only

Thanks.

Private
Only members can see who's in the group and what they post.

Worth bearing in mind that you have to JOIN the facebook page, in order to read the updates, etc. I declined.

Offline webpunter

It ain't that hard to tee up a fake FB profile & then join
Just don't reference anything like UKP-Gambia as a member name !

Worth bearing in mind that you have to JOIN the facebook page, in order to read the updates, etc. I declined.

Offline sparkus

Thanks.

Private
Only members can see who's in the group and what they post.

The group's purpose looks quite legit? You could be joining just for gen on where to treat your OH for your next holiday :sarcastic: :cool:

Offline BobTheJob

I'm a member of this group also. JayNW is right. Great for getting intel on TG in general.....hotels, where to eat etc? I got recommended a decent taxi driver who became a friend and looked out for me when there. Invaluable.

The guy that runs the group used to do walk around videos of hotels and guest houses so you can get idea of what to expect. Pretty sure they are on YouTube. The group is very legit tho so don't get asking anything to do with mongering and how to pull the girlies otherwise it'll be an instant ban. They don't like that sort of thing! And obviously don't reference UKP :thumbsdown:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
The group's purpose looks quite legit? You could be joining just for gen on where to treat your OH for your next holiday :sarcastic: :cool:

Am not too familiar with privacy settings and wouldn't want FB blasting to all my friends that I had joined a holiday in Gambia group  :scare:

Offline The0neAnd0nly

I'm a member of this group also. JayNW is right. Great for getting intel on TG in general.....hotels, where to eat etc? I got recommended a decent taxi driver who became a friend and looked out for me when there. Invaluable.

The guy that runs the group used to do walk around videos of hotels and guest houses so you can get idea of what to expect. Pretty sure they are on YouTube. The group is very legit tho so don't get asking anything to do with mongering and how to pull the girlies otherwise it'll be an instant ban. They don't like that sort of thing! And obviously don't reference UKP :thumbsdown:

Reckon these are the clips you are on about. I watched them all when I first came across this thread and started dreaming of flying out asap!

The lady in this clip at 0:40 is particularly hot. The guy on this clip is surely a punter, the way he finds attractive woman and tries to make it seem a genuine tourist video. Could he be a member on here?!  :D

Offline Knny

Reckon these are the clips you are on about. I watched them all when I first came across this thread and started dreaming of flying out asap!

The lady in this clip at 0:40 is particularly hot. The guy on this clip is surely a punter, the way he finds attractive woman and tries to make it seem a genuine tourist video. Could he be a member on here?!  :D

She is nice and certainly doesn't look like she's only on around 1200 (£20?) or so a month/week.  I'll be going through that youtube channel tonight  :lol:

Online toon972

Yes I think I know the guy you are on about, he would sometimes jump in a taxi and video round the main streets.

Offline Offtoasda

A question for anyone that's been to the Gambia.

Is the woman at 0:40 an example of how the majority of Gambian women look?

Might have to book a trip quickly  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline deservingfan

She is probably above average, but no where near the best. I am relocating to SE Asia for work but I can't imagine anywhere matching the chilled out Gambia scene.

Online wakefieldlad13

Not in my opinion

Its just lke a Clint eastwood movie, there is always the good the bad and the ugly, just like everywhere else in the world

That said, beauty is in the eye of the beholder my friend

Offline Fitzjew

A question for anyone that's been to the Gambia.

Is the woman at 0:40 an example of how the majority of Gambian women look?

Might have to book a trip quickly  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

absolutely not, if you cannot tell what the majority of Gambian women look like , google it or do not waste your time going there. The lady in the video is from a tribe called Fulani, the rest are just dark women and rare to find the best looking girls being working girls unless they are of Uni age

Offline Pinoydave

Continued....

4. Don't expect hotels to match our own *ratings. They don't! Unless you're paying thousands for your stay. And my recommendation is not to. In general my bases of Palma Rima and Holiday Beach Club were perfectly acceptable. The odd bug, the odd headboard that rattled a bit when things got a bit energetic, the occasional power cut. But hey, it is Africa!

Is Palma Rima girl friendly or do they charge extra for guests ? (If so how much j
Banned reason: Penis Dave shared fuck all
Banned by: Head1

Online wakefieldlad13

The lady in the video is from a tribe called Fulani, the rest are just dark women and rare to find the best looking girls being working girls unless they are of Uni age

Dont know how you spotted that one mate, i suspected she wasnt Mandinka or Wolof, in fact i was thinking more of a mix of Gambian & white man, but Fula, yes i agree, looking at her she does remind me of a couple of Nigerian Fula's whom i have met over the years (non punting)

Offline BobTheJob

Is Palma Rima girl friendly or do they charge extra for guests ? (If so how much j

The Palma was girl friendly back when I stayed but they charged and were quite pedantic on checking the girls ID. In fairness it wasn't a bad thing as it probably weeded out the bad uns. As with everything, costs will now be affected by the Covid19 situations. I'd imagine everywhere in TG will hike prices when tourist return in numbers. As much as I want to return I'm not even considering it until the whole Covid19/travel thing is over.

Offline JayNW

I`m with you Bob,too many hoops n hurdles to jump,keep in contact with friends out there and life goes on,poverty is greater than ever,most havent worked for 18 months,still easy enough to do via Brussel`s,just all the hassle.

Offline BobTheJob

Yeah Jay, just don't think it's worth all the hassle right now. Real shame as I loved it out there. If and when we can get back there it's gonna be one big PARTY :drinks: I reackon us thread members should all hook up out there!

I read that the testing in TG is a shambles tho that's no surprise. And many Gambians are pretty oblivious to the Covid19 situation we've been in anyway. They almost don't believe it's been such an effect on our lives and been nigh on impossible for us to travel. The tourist areas obviously hard hit but that has a knock on effect on the outlying areas. I've been told that Palma Rima was pretty run down as no tourists staying. Nothing that couldn't be put right with a bit of effort but I'm sure it's not the only hotel.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 05:30:13 pm by BobTheJob »

Offline BobTheJob

And even after all this time 'my' little waitress is waiting for me! I'd be a fool not to go back :wacko:

« Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 06:13:08 pm by BobTheJob »

Offline Pinoydave

Coming next month…(if Tui don’t cancel the flight)….. never been before.

What are the current rates I should be paying for company…. Short time or long time?

What about the beach massage girls providing extras.?

Offline webpunter

When i was there forever ago there were these little huts looked like made out of straw
Some young fittie sitting outside touting for business
Dark inside & difficult to see in

No action for me back then - OH in play
There were a couple of geezers next to where i was on the beach
One of them summoned up the courage to wander over in view of everyone
He emerged doing the 'walk of shame'  :lol:
I asked him what the score was
He said he was expecting the fittie to do the massage & inside was a 70 year old  :scare:
Tho adding that for a tenner or whatever it was [edit: can't remember the exact amount - not much] the massage & HJ was pretty good, with his eyes shut   

What about the beach massage girls providing extras.?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 11:24:23 am by webpunter »

Offline Pinoydave

My antics in Gambia part 4

She was in looks 5,5 had a nice round arse, D cup tits and sucked a mean dick. By far the best kisser of the trip as others were quite reserved but she went all out and I went to sleep happy and emptied. If only all the girls were like her in Gambia eh!

Really great trip report……
 I arrive next week, I’d really appreciate it if you could p/m me her contact number….. I’m sure she’ll be even hornier after this pandemic!

Offline The0neAnd0nly

I arrive next week, I’d really appreciate it if you could p/m me her contact number….. I’m sure she’ll be even hornier after this pandemic!

Would be very interested in reading your report and how you found it all (flights hotel etc) as seriously considering my first punting holiday soon :thumbsup:

Offline Steve2

You will probably get a good response when you manage to contribute something. Just saying

Offline BobTheJob

Truthfully, you're better off finding your own girls. No girl is gonna appreciate their number being handed out, even the working girls. Make your own fun and let us know how it goes. Will be good to get an update on TG now things are opening up again.

Offline Pinoydave

Truthfully, you're better off finding your own girls. No girl is gonna appreciate their number being handed out, even the working girls. Make your own fun and let us know how it goes. Will be good to get an update on TG now things are opening up again.

No problem……. Years ago I was given the number of a girl in Vietnam…… she was a spectacular f**k…… no limits to what she’d do and where !!……she really appreciated ALL the referrals and financially did very well out of visiting Brits, eventually settling down with one

Offline Knny

No problem……. Years ago I was given the number of a girl in Vietnam…… she was a spectacular f**k…… no limits to what she’d do and where !!……she really appreciated ALL the referrals and financially did very well out of visiting Brits, eventually settling down with one

I'd really like to go on the Top Gear moped trip in Vietnam, but with a girl guide who I can shag throughout the trip. No idea how to set that up, or when I can get that opportunity.