Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diana Gray - Bristol  (Read 2747 times)

Offline Pedalwall

Saw Diana twice - June and July. Both occasions were in-calls in central Bristol paying £150 and £200 for an hour. Both times paid up at the end which is a nice touch. I think she now advertises as Victoria Johanson and is currently showing in Sweden - External Link/Members Only. Before her location moved to Sweden, she was only showing out-calls in Bristol and at £300.

Comms – good both by phone and text.

Venue – location as above. Nice apartment in a block that was initially hard to find and negotiate but managed with a bit of perseverance and help from Diana. Apartment looked as though it had been given a recent makeover with good sized bathroom and shower and largish bedroom.

Diana – about 5 foot 6, slim with good sized blot ons. Very sexy looking. Dressed in matching bra and knickers. As her advert implies very much a top. I did ask if she bottoms and she said ‘maybe’ but I was there to be topped so didn’t push that any further. Not English – Italian, I think, - but has good English and easy to converse with.

Meet – although non-committal about kissing in her text – ‘maybe’, she was up for kissing and carried on for much of the meet. Although not DFK it felt intimate which is what I’m usually after. Gentle groping and exploring of each other – this isn’t going to be a PSE meet if that’s what you’re after. She got underdressed, lay on the bed and started wanking herself. Good sized cock – think she says 7.5 inches – but not massive. She put condom on for me to give her Ro – her choice not mine – which I’m not a fan of. Again, I don’t know if she allows RO without. She got hard. Not oral on me which I would have liked. She then got me to lay face down and started with a massage that quickly moved down to my arse. Loads of anal play gradually inserting a finger, ‘loosening’ me up with some lube and finger fucking my arse. Number of slaps on my arse. As she says in her profile ‘your arse is mine’!

She then moved onto inserting her cock and fucking me. At first as I was face down but also included missionary, doggy and spoons. She built up the pace, slowed and then built up again. A little bit of ‘dirty talk’ but not over the top. As things progressed she wanked me off while still fucking me to a very pleasurable orgasm. I don’t know if she came.

Shower, dressed, some small talk, kiss and on my way. No feeling of being rushed. First time I was there bit over the hour, second time bang on the hour.

Would I recommend: - yes. Different from other TS experiences as it felt the meet was very much on Diana’s terms but was one I thoroughly enjoyed and hope to repeat.

Would I return: - yes. Hoping that she returns to Bristol and does in-calls again.

Offline princerico

sounds good. Be handy for a TS who lives in Bristol to scratch that itch when it comes.

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Seems a bit mean only allowing OWC. Unusual  :unknown: