Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tessideprinny1-Thornaby  (Read 522 times)

2 review(s) for teessideprinny1 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline northface

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

My worst meeting up to now.

One other review on here for her which was a neutral but with possible improvement to come so after my main punt did not go ahead i fired a text to this one for a short notice meeting for 1/2 hour £60.

She answered straightaway and location easy to find in Thornaby with plenty parking nearby. So far so good.

She is a size 14 which is bigger than i go for and is fair looking at best. She had dogs as previously mentioned but were quiet.

Paid my fee and got undressed in bedroom whilst she finished getting ready for me.

Got on bed but it was pretty wet all over and she said she had just sprayed it.
She lay down with dressing gown on but opened up whilst looking at the ceiling.
I said Ok to kiss and she said yes but it was very drab with no interest or effort on her part.
I then suggested oral but she said not yet as i need to build up to it and i have a blocked nose.

By now she was wanking me with no interest whilst laying looking at the ceiling.
I decided there was no point in having sex with someone so unresponsive so
I was thinking about getting this over with so asked where I could cum and she said in the condom.

I said cannot cum in a condom and she said you cannot cum in my mouth or over my body as i have just had a shower and not the bed covers either.
I said where then and she said the floor.

No carpets down just concrete slabs for flooring and she went on her knees keeping me back a bit whilst i stood up on the floor and she gave me OWO.

I thought let her do this for a while as i had no intention of ejaculating here and then said Ok I am off.

My experiences with ROMS were much better than this and she will not go far with this kind of service.
I went to Xiang Xiangs to finish off and put a happy end to it although a further £60 outlay.

Offline Kev3773

She has previous for barebacking, it was on her profile recently going off her other review.

Offline northface

She has previous for barebacking, it was on her profile recently going off her other review.
I can't see anything about Barebacking on her other review so would be helpful if you could state whearabouts.
No indication of barebacking with my meeting.

Offline Kev3773

I can't see anything about Barebacking on her other review so would be helpful if you could state whearabouts.
No indication of barebacking with my meeting.

The first two replies mention it,  she also had on her profile something along the lines of "I don't care if I did bareback before I don't now"

Offline northface

The first two replies mention it,  she also had on her profile something along the lines of "I don't care if I did bareback before I don't now"
I see where you mean now as I only read the review.
It looks like i had a lucky escape here with a couple of pecks and a bit of OWO on me but just to reiterate i had no idea of any previous and my review alone should put anyone off.