Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Taunton - Latinas  (Read 1487 times)

Offline royrace

I'm passing through Taunton on Thursday and thought I would try out the Latinas venue - well reviewed on UKP. The girls obviously change regularly - current one being Sabrina. The discrete village location appeals. 

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Anybody tried this lady?

Alternative options I might try are Lovely Lilly who seems to be a newish tourer with no reviews here or Miss Brighteyes who is the subject of some brief comments on this site. Both have responded to emails to say they available on Thursday.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As you can see, large natural breasts are what appeal most! Any thoughts or intel gratefully received.

Cheers

Roy

Offline royrace

Nice one Don  :hi:

Doesn't look so hot .... but at least recognisable as the same girl

Feel this may be worth TOFTT

Offline lewis666

I've not had a bad trip to Latina's yet and although yes the girls change that's part of the appeal, this week might not be a stand out as seen before but I've learnt that some make up for it in other ways and like you I'm tempted by Sabrina but yet to dip in.....so did anyone go yet?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 04:56:37 pm by lewis666 »

Offline royrace

decided to plump (yes pun intended) for missbrighteyes in the end. Bit of a weird encounter - probably a neutral on balance. Will post a review but wish I had given Latinas a try after all

Offline lewis666

I've always run past her profile for some reason but I guess I'm lucky by the sounds of it that she has never appealed.

Still on the look out for a punt this week so may well try Latina's if passing Taunton and report back