Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stuff you do with a WG that you don't with OH  (Read 5698 times)

Wideload

I've only just picked this hobby up later in life, usual story, not getting what I want at home. Got a view of a bucket list of things to do that I've never tried. 
Got a prostate massage the other week, tick - not for me though, thought I was going to shit the bed.
Just wondering what other people do work WG that they wouldn't do with the OH or have the balls to ask for from the general.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 09:38:40 am by Wideload »

Online RedKettle

I've only just picked this hobby up later in life, usual story, not getting what I want at home. Got a view of a bucket list of things to do that I've never tried. 
Got a prostate massage the other week, tick - not for me though, thought I was going to shit the bed.
Just wondering what other people do work WG that they wouldn't do with the OH or have the balls to ask for from the general.

sex

Online RedKettle

Offline MJ.spritzen

Rimming (giving)
Watersports (receiving)
Her spitting in my face
Light slapping (receiving)
Deepthroat

Offline dubs

Offline hullad

Blow jobs her in doors stopped that just after we got married .......

Over the next four years and three kids every other sex act dissapeared from the menu and the last twenty odd years was intermittant, in fact once since the millenium. She did make an effort a couple of years ago, even shaved the "old growler". I was never going to allow her the pleasure and that is when I took up this hobby.

I do not have a bucket list as such, just wanten lust with certain ladies and see what happens and yes I do ask . Only last week I fired a healthy load of jizz over a very fine pair of tits for the first time, very nice . I have done two ladies as well , was my second punt and I  need to try that again nice having two ladies licking the big fella and the bigger riding, whilst the slimmer one sits on your

« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 10:14:33 am by hullad »

Offline HornyHemel

sex

Same as me!

OH occasionally mentions that she is up for a fumble in sack, but rarely follows through with any action.  When she does, it is always on her terms. I got fed up with near continual rejection so stopped making any effort. 

I certainly wouldn't dream of asking her for watersports or strap-on fun........   :rolleyes:

Offline rafa

Deepthroat
CIM
Well blowjob to start with

Offline nigel4498

tonibell99

Offline Lister

it's just nice to have a relaxed (?) prolonged session with no inhibitions - in the daylight! it's great to see a sexy body and shaven pussy. oral both ways, rimming both ways, CIM, sex in a variety of positions, FK and an open chat about what I want.

With OH there is no foreplay - she doesn't even touch the old fella let alone contemplate a blow job. I am allowed to suck her tits for about 30 seconds and then she just wants me to climb aboard. Almost always mish and always in the dark in bed. Feels like she is just going through the motions which makes me feel as if I am just imposing myself on her and almost guilty for wanting sex. She is only up for it once a month or so.

It amuses me that every article you read anywhere on women and sex emphasises that women want more and longer foreplay. - Someone please tell that to my OH she seems to have missed that lecture  :dash:

Frankly it feels more honest with a WG, as well as much more variety.

tonibell99

it's just nice to have a relaxed (?) prolonged session with no inhibitions - in the daylight! it's great to see a sexy body and shaven pussy. oral both ways, rimming both ways, CIM, sex in a variety of positions, FK and an open chat about what I want.

With OH there is no foreplay - she doesn't even touch the old fella let alone contemplate a blow job. I am allowed to suck her tits for about 30 seconds and then she just wants me to climb aboard. Almost always mish and always in the dark in bed. Feels like she is just going through the motions which makes me feel as if I am just imposing myself on her and almost guilty for wanting sex. She is only up for it once a month or so.

It amuses me that every article you read anywhere on women and sex emphasises that women want more and longer foreplay. - Someone please tell that to my OH she seems to have missed that lecture  :dash:

Frankly it feels more honest with a WG, as well as much more variety.

Is your OH Romanian??

Offline mikeyboy1984

Anal, cim, swallow and facials. I would love to see the look on the oh's face if I dared to suggest these  :D

Online RedKettle

Sounds familiar - do you also get the line "I want to go to sleep so be quick" delivered in a tone of voice that makes it clear she is doing you a favour??

Offline MJ.spritzen

Sounds familiar - do you also get the line "I want to go to sleep so be quick" delivered in a tone of voice that makes it clear she is doing you a favour??

Dunno what WG you went with but i'd cross her off my hit list <joke>

Offline redt4

Too name but a few

Mmff
Mff
Anal
Finger up my ass (wasnt sure about tht 1 but will repeat)
Rimming

Online RedKettle

Dunno what WG you went with but i'd cross her off my hit list <joke>

And with one sentence you cut to the genesis of the problem - if it was a WG with an attitude like that you never see her again and just chalk up £100 - £140 to experience.  When it is the OH you are stuck with the piss poor attitude either because there are other reasons to stay together or it will cost you a bloody fortune to move on  :scare:

Online Blackpool Rock

Being in the same room at the same time  :hi:

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Anal, cim, swallow and facials. I would love to see the look on the oh's face if I dared to suggest these  :D

This.

Fuck me I must be a bigamist!

Offline Lister

Doesn't that just make you feel great? :dash:

Offline Lister

And with one sentence you cut to the genesis of the problem - if it was a WG with an attitude like that you never see her again and just chalk up £100 - £140 to experience.  When it is the OH you are stuck with the piss poor attitude either because there are other reasons to stay together or it will cost you a bloody fortune to move on  :scare:

Interestingly had a fumble with the OH last night and thought just that - it would have got a negative review and move on....

Offline MrMatrix

O this thread is so familiar. Me I only have two things to go to complete my bucket list. Would never have got any of these at home. Thinking about it, I rarely even got the basics. Yup we're all pretty much in the same boat. Quite sad really, ... :unknown:

Offline itk

OH occasionally mentions that she is up for a fumble in sack, but rarely follows through with any action.  When she does, it is always on her terms. I got fed up with near continual rejection so stopped making any effort. 

^This.

godwulf7

Sex of any description.

Over the years, especially after the kids were born, the passion disappeared, and was not to return despite all sorts of efforts to re-kindle it.  Once your sexual advances have been rejected maybe 200 times, it's hard to find a good reason to try again and be made to feel like shit - again.  Don't get me wrong, I love my wife and she is my best friend and the woman I would love to grow old with.... BUT, the emptiness and physical ache of no sex eventually got too much about twelve years ago when I took the plunge in London to book with a stunning Hungarian woman.  Wow - I've never looked back.  I actually think it has taken most of the pressure off my marriage, and has stopped me from feeling like I was withering on the vine in my life if you know what I mean.  I don't want the emotional attachment of an affair, my wife does not want sex any more, but I can enjoy fabulous sex, often with gorgeous women half my age and feel no guilt about it!  A good punt makes me so happy sometimes, I have to rein myself in from getting too fluffy in my reviews!

Without punting, I would be a far less happy bloke.  I would never want to humiliate my wife, and I would hate for her to be made openly aware of my hobby.  I think she secretly knows, but I am really not sure - so maybe she is just relieved I am happier and she doesn't get pestered any more!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 02:52:16 pm by godwulf7 »

Offline MJ.spritzen

Although im only in my early 30s, i cant wait to be 70+ and still banging 19yo-20something girls.

Cash is king baby, cash is king.

Offline MrMatrix

Sex of any description.

Over the years, especially after the kids were born, the passion disappeared, and was not to return despite all sorts of efforts to re-kindle it.  Once your sexual advances have been rejected maybe 200 times, it's hard to find a good reason to try again and be made to feel like shit - again.  Don't get me wrong, I love my wife and she is my best friend and the woman I would love to grow old with.... BUT, the emptiness and physical ache of no sex eventually got too much about twelve years ago when I took the plunge in London to book with a stunning Hungarian woman.  Wow - I've never looked back.  I actually think it has taken most of the pressure off my marriage, and has stopped me from feeling like I was withering on the vine in my life if you know what I mean.  I don't want the emotional attachment of an affair, my wife does not want sex any more, but I can enjoy fabulous sex, often with gorgeous women half my age and feel no guilt about it!  A good punt makes me so happy sometimes, I have to rein myself in from getting too fluffy in my reviews!

Without punting, I would be a far less happy bloke.  I would never want to humiliate my wife, and I would hate for her to be made openly aware of my hobby.  I think she secretly knows, but I am really not sure - so maybe she is just relieved I am happier and she doesn't get pestered any more!
+1 Godwolf. More or less copy of your scenario. I too am a lot happier. TBH I would rather have good sex with the OH but there's more chance of hell freezing over. Trouble is I think about punting all the time and its a hobby that's totally addictive. :dance:

Offline deckard

Anal (never had it until a WG asked me to) cannot say I was over impressed. Happened a second time and while it was far hornier I was in shackles at the time  :diablo:    Won't go out of my way for it - far rather have my cock in a pussy  :yahoo:
Prostrate massage - again not for me  :dash:
Proper rimming now that is good especially with a good clean girl who loves feeling your tongue inside her ( or acts like it  :rolleyes:  )

Guess I am just a 'meat & two veg' type of old git - but good topic.

Have been thinking about experimenting with 'strap-on'   Any advice ?  (cynical bastards keep moving along please).

Online RedKettle

TBH I would rather have good sex with the OH but there's more chance of hell freezing over. Trouble is I think about punting all the time and its a hobby that's totally addictive. :dance:

If the great sex life with my OH had continued (yes amazingly it was really good at one point) then I would not have got into punting the way that I have.  However if I am honest with myself even if she got horny as fuck now and we were at it on a regular basis I would carry on punting, although less often.  It is addictive and I would not want to give up the variety and the chance to shag some really great women.  Apart the obvious benefit of sex with different woman there is a buzz about punting, and even the awful experiences are just that - an experience you remember later.

Offline cueball

I've never fisted mrs cueball

Next time she's pissed I'll give it a go, I'll report back. I'm not confident it's going to end well though  :D

Online RedKettle

Next time she's pissed I'll give it a go, I'll report back. I'm not confident it's going to end well though  :D

she loves it  ;)

vw

she loves it  ;)

Review please !

Was it anal fisting or is she from Yorkshire !

Wonder if being a vegetarian helps !   :scare: :scare: :scare:

godwulf7

+1 Godwolf. More or less copy of your scenario. I too am a lot happier. TBH I would rather have good sex with the OH but there's more chance of hell freezing over. Trouble is I think about punting all the time and its a hobby that's totally addictive. :dance:

Snap.  One of the more frustrating things is that back when we were younger, my OH was keen and pretty good at sex too.  I bet you, Mr M, that our scenario is repeated all over the country.  One thing that unnerves me a little is that, as well as the punting over the last ten years, I have had a couple of neighbourhood fuck buddies.  These two women are both married and live nearby, and both asserted the exact same thing: that their hubbies have refused to fuck them ( made easier for me to live with because I like niether of their OHs..).  It makes me wonder sometimes, whether my own OH, ostensibly asexual where I am concerned, asserts the same predicament to somebody else's hubby.....

I too was pretty much in the addict zone for a few years, with probably 80+ WGs per annum, and it took a lot of willpower to scale that back - mainly because the fun and satisfaction of slipping into new, often lovely women every week is tough to abandon.  I ration my activities nowadays, partly because I am not getting any younger, and partly because it feels more unseemly to still be shagging young nubiles when I am past 50!  Not sure I will ever retire completely, but I tend to stick with a small group of my favourite girls nowadays who all do all the stuff I really like, and an occasional wild card thrown in for luck....  :-D

Online Blackpool Rock

Cueball it's just like stuffing the Christmas Turkey mate or for a kinky twist why not try "Beer can turkey", this useful online tutorial may help you, now be sure to give a full update once you are out of A&E  :drinks:

External Link/Members Only

Online RedKettle

Review please !

Was it anal fisting or is she from Yorkshire !

Wonder if being a vegetarian helps !   :scare: :scare: :scare:

I will be a gentleman and not share the intimate details, but Cueball treat her well...  :thumbsup:

Offline cueball

Cueball treat her well...  :thumbsup:

She's a gem, I'll treat her well, I'm a gentleman, I won't go into details.  :D

Offline uncle jessie

Reading this thread makes me feel oh so more grateful that I'm single  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: .

Offline MrMatrix

Snap.  One of the more frustrating things is that back when we were younger, my OH was keen and pretty good at sex too.  I bet you, Mr M, that our scenario is repeated all over the country.  One thing that unnerves me a little is that, as well as the punting over the last ten years, I have had a couple of neighbourhood fuck buddies.  These two women are both married and live nearby, and both asserted the exact same thing: that their hubbies have refused to fuck them ( made easier for me to live with because I like niether of their OHs..).  It makes me wonder sometimes, whether my own OH, ostensibly asexual where I am concerned, asserts the same predicament to somebody else's hubby.....

I too was pretty much in the addict zone for a few years, with probably 80+ WGs per annum, and it took a lot of willpower to scale that back - mainly because the fun and satisfaction of slipping into new, often lovely women every week is tough to abandon.  I ration my activities nowadays, partly because I am not getting any younger, and partly because it feels more unseemly to still be shagging young nubiles when I am past 50!  Not sure I will ever retire completely, but I tend to stick with a small group of my favourite girls nowadays who all do all the stuff I really like, and an occasional wild card thrown in for luck....  :-D
I would love a fuck buddy. How did you manage to organise such an arrangement. I mean identify who's up for it?
Interesting I too wonder if my OH is playing away despite her objection to sex. Nah no way she doesn't like cock. :unknown:

Offline licky

Why does a bride smile when she walks up the aisle?

Because she knows she has given her last blowjob

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Only mish at home, no oral either way or doggy or her on top.

sirbonkalot

Noisy sex with the lights on and more than once a month !!, Oral sex both ways and of course parties where everyone just gets on with fucking the girls and having fun !!!

Online chris_jp2

Not sure if this thread just cracks me up or depresses me (because it rings so many bells). The list of things off the menu with the OH post marriage is long. But apart from MMF there isn't much that I've wanted to do that hasn't been on the menu at some point. It's just a long time ago now, sadly.

Offline snowbum

A mate of mine was moaning about the lack of sex from his mrs who he has been with for 15 years.

They have dogs and suggested that he explain that sex for men is like walkies for dogs and just because you dont want to go out when its pissing with rain doesnt mean you should stop !

Maybe he should start shitting in the corner   :P

I dont think he took up my advice as I didnt see any bruises  !

Offline Natwest

Stuff that I do with a WG I don't do with the OH?

Freshly shower, shave and dress with some effort to worry about how I look
Arrive when I say I will
Wait in a car park for an hour for a text to come in
Try really hard to make her cum

Ironic really......

Offline lewisjones23

why do you try to make her cum? waste of time and effort

Offline Brazilian Martian

Exactly It always makes me laugh when guys talk about making a prossie cum  :unknown:

Offline MrMatrix

No I too like to make the WG come. Bit of an ego thing I guess. See no reason they can't have a good time as well if I can. I know it shouldn't really matter, but there you go that's me and clearly a few others :unknown:

fredpunter

Why query what someone else likes to do on their punt that they're paying for with their money? I suspect you wouldn't appreciate someone else telling you how you should punt?