Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Parlours vs Independents?  (Read 1512 times)

SUMO61

I haven't used a parlour since 2008, I prefer independents every time.

My ideal is a thirty something housewifey type, in a residential area. I like to see a few toothbrushes in the bathroom - the thought of shagging a lone parent or someone's wifey all a bit saucy!

Parlours seem a bit lacking to me - a bit like a production line..

What's your preference?

Offline threechilliman

I'm with you and for much the same reasons. Parlour punts for me are just a basic shag, nothing more. I use them very occasionally just to get my rocks off for 50 quid. Indies provide more of an experience as far as I'm concerned.

tcm

Offline TeaAndCrumpets

Have never visited a parlour in the UK - only in Thailand (which is what started me on this hobby in the first place!).

No need for them IMO with the number of independents available.

Bootleg

There are no longer any parlours in my neck of the woods. I do visit them when up North and have had great fun at Sandys (Manchester) and GFE (Sheffield).

I  agree that you can get a better connection with Indie girls but there is more effort to organise and it is necessary to plan in advance. It would be great to live in an area that offers both.

Arley Hall

One thing that you may get with parlours (and you don't get with indies) is the opportunity to choose from a number of girls who introduce themselves to you one by one. Other than that, the obvious advantage is that you can punt spontaneously whenever you need a shag.

Notwithstanding the above, I rarely use parlours. My local (Brighton Belles) is a clean, well-run place and employs some very attractive girls - but its 30 min fee of £60 only buys you the absolute basics (OW + fuck).

« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 08:21:46 am by Arley Hall »

Offline One Eyed Snake

I've had too many bad experiences with indies over the last year I tend to go to a parlour now.

Offline denneboom

I like the convenience of a parlour. There six within a 20 minute drive of where I live.

There is usually a choice of girls once inside, and if I'm not happy with whats on offer or just uncomfortable, I can walk.

Also 3 of them in Brum are open all night til 6am on weekends. Although I personally wouldn't recommend the night game.

It is true that at busy times it can be a "conveyor belt" experience

Having said this I'd love to find a reliable independent that I would visit outside office hours
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 02:09:17 pm by denneboom »

Offline flybynightpm

Parlours are a good place to start, perceived to be safer, you get a choice of girls (but not types) and you can plan your punt better. However, you definitely need to get break out of the parlour pattern, I didn't realise early on that Indy's can be offer a lot more. They are just as safe (100+ punt and no safety issues) , there are so many different shapes/sizes/nationalities out there to try who can offer a dam good service.  My gut feel is that, you will never find a reg in a parlour, I might be wrong on that but as you say the conveyor belt process means you can visit the parlour every week and they just never get that close.

My preference is for a GFE experience with a couple of regs interspersed with a random selection of girls that just take your fancy/wallet.

poseidon

I like the Soho walkups. They have the look and feel of an indie place (but services are more limited - most girls don't seem to do DFK) and the convenience of a parlour.

Offline Sonny Crockett

I haven't used a parlour since 2008, I prefer independents every time.

My ideal is a thirty something housewifey type, in a residential area. I like to see a few toothbrushes in the bathroom - the thought of shagging a lone parent or someone's wifey all a bit saucy!

Parlours seem a bit lacking to me - a bit like a production line..

What's your preference?

Parlour meets do at times feel that you are going through a process. They are more mechanical in nature.

Independents on the other hand do give that extra "personal" touch. More or less a no rush service.

Offline MrClive

I like the convenience of a parlour. There six within a 20 minute drive of where I live.

Where do you live? Sounds like I need to take a trip there!

Offline the_exile

I like the Soho walkups. They have the look and feel of an indie place (but services are more limited - most girls don't seem to do DFK) and the convenience of a parlour.

Id say they are closer to a parlour, there are always other people around and they can be very production-line. If you visit an indie at her place then it's more likely to be just you and her. Though you can visit someone at a house and it turns out to be more like a parlour, there's someone answering the phone and you might have to wait for the previous punter to finish.

Offline mrdiamond77

I used to just use parlours when I was younger, up to about 4 years ago.  Now I much prefer to see an independent girl, find that the service is much more personal (although not always), plus I now have a girl I see regular whose service is far better than I would ever get at a parlour.

Offline denneboom

Where do you live? Sounds like I need to take a trip there!

Birmingham

There are 9 operating at the moment that I know of.