Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashley Madison  (Read 6092 times)

Offline Bikerboy

I'm trying my best.  Now contacted her through two different accounts with two different mobiles.  On both occasions she's tried calling and I've missed the call which has then led to loads of abuse from her about how I can't be relied upon to meet etc.  I've made contact through another new AM account and am awaiting her reply.  I've only got one phone left, though, so I'll have to make sure I don't miss the call this time!

Bit confused with two calls and the arguing. If another member got his time wasted its prob a waste of time. Especially likely if she is a FAF. May be time to move on.

Offline rrrr

Also contacting her through multiple AM accounts. Is that not leading to having to purchase a new bundle of credits on each new AM account?

Online scutty brown

I'm trying my best.  Now contacted her through two different accounts with two different mobiles.  On both occasions she's tried calling and I've missed the call which has then led to loads of abuse from her about how I can't be relied upon to meet etc.  I've made contact through another new AM account and am awaiting her reply.  I've only got one phone left, though, so I'll have to make sure I don't miss the call this time!

You're trying your best to be a fucking idiot.
You ARE going to get scammed. You ARE going to lose money. You ARE NOT going to get a shag.
You really should drop this now and walk away: you're letting yourself get carried away by the scam. You've contacted her on two accounts, two mobiles and got abuse. Thats part of the scam to make you try harder.
There's no girl behind this, just a big fat nigger bloke in Nigeria who's seen that blank cheque stuck on your forehead and wants it for himself.
Stop being a dickhead and drop this now

TheRuiner

Can't add any more to the advice that the OP's been given but there is something else about Ashley Madison that I think's worth mentioning. Apologies if someone already has.
It was widely reported at the time that they'd been hacked and their membership info released to the public but the common assumption and press at the time implied it was some kind of sanctimonious moral crusade on the part of the hackers against those looking to incite illicit affairs. It wasn't. The issue was specifically with Ashley Madison for defrauding paying customers . They  were found to be a particularly extreme example of a "honeytrap " website..they were found to have virtually no legitimate female members but a prolific admin team managing fake profiles. Yeah yeah "who'd have thunk it" I hear you cry.  No one expects these sites to be squeaky clean but this was on a whole other level. The hackers gave them ample opportunity to stop what they were doing, refund existing members and the data wouldn't be disclosed nor would they face subsequent attacks so long as they operated above board. Yet even knowing what was going to happen, Ashley Madison refused rather than lose money. They could have refunded without revealing why so it wouldn't have finished the site but they allowed their members to be entirely compromised instead.
If I'm comjng across as sympathetic to the hackers, I assure you I'm not. That's a whole separate issue but Ashley Madison are utter scum and even for those unattached with no social worries of exposure it's a very very bad idea to give these pricks sensitive info inc credit card details.

5th Musketeer

While it's not strictly on the subject of Ashley Madison - it's related. 

Has anyone had dealings with Gleeden?

Offline NigelF

Putting aside the experiences of others, why is the fact that she's keen SO KEEN on ALL 3 (or at least 2 so far) of your profiles not ringing alarm bells? I don't know what pictures you have up (if any) but there's a big clue in the fact that she's seemingly so easy to please and keen every time. Do you really think you come across that amazing (and slightly different enough) each time? Also, if she was genuinely keen on you, she wouldn't give you so much abuse - not that I'm doubting she's mental - just doubting she wants to shag you, especially since she presumably doesn't know much at all about what you look like.

Offline petergriffin

Can't believe people still bother with sites like this

Been proven there are pretty much zero women on there

They should rename it Ashley Cole

scottwallace99

UPDATE!

So, a meet was arranged for last night.  Lots of fuss about booking a hotel which I ended up paying for at £120.  She asked me to transfer the money via paypal so she could book it but I refused and offered to book myself.  The way I saw it was that even if she was a no show then I'd have a hotel room to invite a lady to for an outcall.  Anyway, she finally agreed and I rocked up at the Chester Hotel in Aberdeen, booked in and took myself off to the bar to wait.  Should point out at this point that she doesn't know what I look like and she thinks I don't know what she looks like as no pictures have been traded.  All I knew was that she'd be in blue jeans and cream jumper.  So, after waiting for twenty minutes past the agreed meeting time I'm flicking idly through AW when lo and behold she wanders in!  Definitely the girl I thought she was from my investigations.  She looks around and I catch her eye.  Comes over to the table and we make introductions.

As predicted, she's after cash.  Tells me that she knows she's good looking and can command a price but doesn't want to 'lower' herself to the standards of advertising herself on AW etc.  I ask what she's looking for money-wise and she wants £150 to stay until midnight, plus drinks.  It's now 7.30 and little brain is well engaged.  Money changes hands and I get her a drink.  We chat for a bit and share two bottles of wine before heading up to the room.  My prediction was right, she's a fucking nutjob but that translates well to the bedroom.  Was like fucking your girlfriend for the first time.  And, my God, what a body!  All in all, it cost me a bit of cash but I don't care.  If she contacts you on AM and you jump through the hoops correctly then you could be rewarded.

fredpunter

So you managed to shag a prossie and it "only" cost you about £300 ..... plus whatever you've paid to Ashley Madison .... can I refer you to a site called adult work? Far less hassle

scottwallace99

So you managed to shag a prossie and it "only" cost you about £300 ..... plus whatever you've paid to Ashley Madison .... can I refer you to a site called adult work? Far less hassle

Used AW plenty, however as I'm sure many will attest here, part of the attraction to this way of life is the thrill that can be gained from opening up new avenues etc.  The thrill of this particular 'punt', along with the attractiveness of the subject, more than justified the cost IMO.

Offline kojak71

Sounds like a lot of hassle to go through but worth noting that the wg stayed 19:30 to 00:00 for the agreed 150 fee. That's damn cheap and worth the hotel cost etc.

I won't be signing up to AM any time soon though - this must truly be the 1 in 1000000 exception to the fraud that is that site. (And even then, it's not like AM is doing/serving its intended purpose.....)

scottwallace99

I think I've gotten very lucky.  She's clearly just after a bit extra cash but doesn't seem interested in the more traditional punting sites

Offline rrrr

I think I've gotten very lucky.  She's clearly just after a bit extra cash but doesn't seem interested in the more traditional punting sites

Very well played,  :hi:  From what she said to me if we met up it would only be a one off.  Did you suggest meeting again? Did she seem keen on the idea?  She must be nuts to be doing what she is doing having facebook and LinkedIn, etc.... exposed.

bigmanbigman

Remember some women are totaly mental !!

scottwallace99

Very well played,  :hi:  From what she said to me if we met up it would only be a one off.  Did you suggest meeting again? Did she seem keen on the idea?  She must be nuts to be doing what she is doing having facebook and LinkedIn, etc.... exposed.

She's definitely nuts. I didn't mention any of the Facebook stuff in case it put her off. Think she might be happy enough to make it a regular kind of thing.

Online lewisjones23

can you put a photo up so we can judge your standards and decide if you got ripped off or not

Online lewisjones23

decent jugs i'll give her that  :thumbsup:

Offline Paris69

Too rounded/big/curvy, for me .... but everyone to their own.
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mij

Hmm.....you might want to be careful about posting pics.....from that one image it took me just 2 mins to find out her real name, Facebook, LinkedIn, and if I could be bothered, her full address from 192.com......

fredpunter

Too rounded/big/curvy, for me .... but everyone to their own.

She looks pretty good to me

Offline cueball

Hidden Image/Members Only

A good effort there, albeit expensive.

I'm surprised it all worked out after what was said earlier but fair play to you Scott for being patient.

Would I?... narr too much faffing but I'm glad it worked out.

Offline NigelF

Yeah fair play, it's good you didn't pay anything to her upfront.

It is quite a lot of time and effort (as well as money) for just a shag of someone who is just a prostitute (albeit who doesn't advertise much) but she's good looking and you definitely got a good deal considering how much time you spent with her.

If good deals on longer bookings are what you're looking for, I'd join SA. For me though, longer bookings don't do much and I wouldn't be arsed with the hoops on SA either!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 11:49:33 pm by NigelF »

Offline TPreston

Fair play.  Glad it worked out for all as unlikely as it seemed.

And yeah I'd report your own photo post there to have removed. It links via GRIS easy enough and shell have a good few on her case.

I'd be surprised if she wasn't on SA. But then again she's seemingly not arsed what the guy looks like.

SeekingtheTruth

So, let me get this right.

You stalked a girl on AM with 3 differnent profiles and phones.

Spent god knows how much on AM credits topping up those profiles.

Paid £120 for a hotel.

£150 for a shag plus drinks. And you mention 2 bottles of wine before you went up, if she is as shrewd as she seems this probably took a couple of hours.

You post a pic online that basically outs her.

That about sums it up right? I'll be honest, you sound a bit creepy.

Offline Link7

This was an interesting read. Amazed the OP ploughed ahead, albeit he ended up getting what he wanted. Would echo those who feel that this rather indirect approach to punting is far more trouble than its worth. The indirect approach may be part of the thrill, but this sequence of events, more often than not, will surely not end in a VFM shag marathon. Be amazed if OP can repeat these exploits. It's just too easy to end up an (out of pocket) old fool.

Judging by the flurry of post reports, it would seem that the lady in question is well aware of this thread.

Offline Courtney

Offline cueball

Oh dear oh dear

Scott now wants the whole thread having blocked access and he's prepared to fall on his sword for her now.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline DrConners

It's all gone pear shaped for him poor boy, looks like she's got upwind of her photo being put up ?

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"   :scare:

Online lewisjones23

if he's used punting phones and been so careful why doesnt he just tell her to fuck off

end of the day she took money for sex so is a WG - just because she doesnt want to be on AW it doesnt make her any less of a WG

daft of her to use the same photos as reverse imagine search is a powerful tool

Offline rrrr

Sorry, but how do you know she has seen the thread? :unknown:

Online lewisjones23

reported posts seem to indicate it

Offline cueball

As lewis said, the post reports would say she's aware.

A new member joined, bombarded the boss with reports then got banned.

I'd say it were either the prossie herself or one of her fanboys.... she's certainly been made aware of it  :sarcastic:

Ofcourse, Scott could come back on and say he made it all up.... that might fix it  :sarcastic:

Offline rrrr

Ah right ok, don't have access to see the post reports section!  Maybe now she might wise up and cover her identity a little!

Offline Link7

Tbh there was no need to post the picture. Only one person asked for it, and probably just in cheeky jest. OP couldn't wait to upload it lol, what did it even add to the discussion? The consensus is nobody can be arsed with AM, and anyway its not like we are all about catch a train to Scotland to try and punt her too. Could have just said shes a curvy twentysomething blonde with a nice pair.

OP posted the picture out of desperation to brag. Maybe admin will take mercy, maybe not, but it's a situation entirely of the OP's own making. We all know this bird's full name now, that much can never be undone.

Online lewisjones23

Tbh there was no need to post the picture. Only one person asked for it, and probably just in cheeky jest. OP couldn't wait to upload it lol, what did it even add to the discussion? The consensus is nobody can be arsed with AM, and anyway its not like we are all about catch a train to Scotland to try and punt her too. Could have just said shes a curvy twentysomething blonde with a nice pair.

OP posted the picture out of desperation to brag. Maybe admin will take mercy, maybe not, but it's a situation entirely of the OP's own making. We all know this bird's full name now, that much can never be undone.

might get some more business and gets to stay off AW  :lol:

Offline cueball

Ah right ok, don't have access to see the post reports section!  Maybe now she might wise up and cover her identity a little!

That is the same lass in the pic that you had your dealings with I assume is it?

Offline cueball

might get some more business and gets to stay off AW  :lol:

She'd be better off on aw..... seems to me she's took the dumbest way into prostitution if she's bothered about her own privacy and discretion  :dash:

Offline rrrr

That is the same lass in the pic that you had your dealings with I assume is it?

Yes, that is her! 

Offline Happyjose

Suspect the OP hasn't been as discreet with his personal ID as he has made out

Offline Mij

To be fair to the OP, you could have reasonably assumed that an obvious selfie pic sent to you might just have been for his eyes only.......that said, 2 glaring mistakes were made by each of them;

1) He should have at least done a GRIS or TinEye search first before posting in case it identified her, and

2) She was foolish enough to send out a pic to a punter which she also used in her public life    :dash: :dash:

Offline mrfishyfoo

To be fair to the OP, you could have reasonably assumed that an obvious selfie pic sent to you might just have been for his eyes only.......that said, 2 glaring mistakes were made by each of them;

1) He should have at least done a GRIS or TinEye search first before posting in case it identified her, and

2) She was foolish enough to send out a pic to a punter which she also used in her public life    :dash: :dash:

Fuck me another resident of stupid street joins the real world and then wonders why they just got fucked over.

HILARIOUS and oh so easy to do.  :scare: :scare:

Offline two20

I've just re-read the whole thread again and I have to say unless you have tons of time  you need to kill, and cash to waste, why bother?

Online scutty brown

I STILL think this girl is a scammer, just trying to play a long game. She's probably got other men on the go as well
Publishing the photo makes it easier to find her once she gets the money and flits, that's why she's annoyed

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
I STILL think this girl is a scammer, just trying to play a long game. She's probably got other men on the go as well
Publishing the photo makes it easier to find her once she gets the money and flits, that's why she's annoyed
She should be annoyed if she doesn't actually advertise her services and if she has no pictures on that website. If she did actually send him an identifying photo, yes it was silly, but he still shouldn't have posted it. It's like taking a video at a punt. It should be for personal use. Yes there's always the risk the guy might post it online, but it doesn't make it right if he does.

Also, why does the OP say she sent him pictures on the first page, then on page three when he talks about the meeting he says that she thinks he doesn't know what she looks like as no pictures have been traded?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 07:18:35 pm by Rochelle »

Offline NigelF

Also, why does the OP say she sent him pictures on the first page, then on page three when he talks about the meeting he says that she thinks he doesn't know what she looks like as no pictures have been traded?

If you read through the whole thread you'll get the "whole story". Basically, when he actually met her that was the 3rd account/profile he used to contact her. Apparently the first two times he pissed her off/she got annoyed at small things. It was only the first time/profile where he sent her pics.

That's also basically why "SeekingtheTruth" called him creepy (at the bottom of page 3) - which to be fair, he clearly is. Surprised she didn't recognise him and run a mile actually.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 07:48:08 pm by NigelF »

bigmanbigman

The op really chased to a mad amount muti account s muti contacts and now called her out to all on her personal fb page or similar
Theres a whole story somewhere !

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
If you read through the whole thread you'll get the "whole story". Basically, when he actually met her that was the 3rd account/profile he used to contact her. Apparently the first two times he pissed her off/she got annoyed at small things. It was only the first time/profile where he sent her pics.

That's also basically why "SeekingtheTruth" called him creepy (at the bottom of page 3) - which to be fair, he clearly is. Surprised she didn't recognise him and run a mile actually.
Oh right, I forgot about the part where he used different accounts and mobile numbers. Cheers.

Offline NigelF

The op really chased to a mad amount muti account s muti contacts and now called her out to all on her personal fb page or similar
Theres a whole story somewhere !

That's mental. He really is a creep! To be honest I'm not too surprised - looking at his recent post history (in other threads) he comes across as rather fluffy. Do you know what he said?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 08:19:57 pm by NigelF »