Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sunday punting  (Read 1637 times)

Offline Vivago

I was thinking about putting in a RB for a forthcoming Sunday. Its the only day I will be able to have an outcall, which I prefer.

Would I be wasting my time? Do only desperate WGs work on Sundays these days or are their legs like most retail outlets and still open for business? :hi:
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Brazilian Martian

I was thinking about putting in a RB for a forthcoming Sunday. Its the only day I will be able to have an outcall, which I prefer.

Would I be wasting my time? Do only desperate WGs work on Sundays these days or are their legs like most retail outlets and still open for business? :hi:

I would of thought most would be at church repenting for their sins :diablo:

Leicpokerboy

Yeah loads work on Sunday's. Have a look on adult work or viva street and give them a call see if they working. :-) I'm sure you find someone soon . Enough. ;) have fun.

Offline Ellroy44

Never had any problem with Sunday meets and I'm in Plymouth where pickings are slim at the best of times. Got one lined up for this evening too :yahoo:

Offline Alvin

I've had several punts on a Sunday, I've had one girl comment that Sundays were normally days not many guys want to punt on.

Offline Corus Boy

You're planning an RB.

From my experience;

If you are giving enough notice and the £'s value is attractive enough you'll get bids.

It's the amount of £'s that attracts bids, over services, time and location.

Offline Happylad

Several years ago (2010 actually) I had a Regular whom I saw 30 times between March and November, always at my home and always on a Sunday evening from 7.00pm to 10.00pm.  She was a single mother, and she told me that managing between outcalls and child minding all week was so harassing that she never enjoyed the sex and never had an orgasm, but she was able to leave her child at her mother`s on Sundays for the night, relax in my bed, knowing that it was paying her week`s rent as well, and thoroughly enjoy the sex - she always came 3 or 4 times to my twice and we really clicked sexually.

Unfortunately her ex returned from abroad in the November, they got together again, and she promptly got `up the stick`again, so I didn`t see her again after that.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 11:24:14 am by Happylad »

Offline Anadin

I've pretty much given up punting on the weekends or Mondays, I tend to find it's a waste of time unless it's with regulars or I get very lucky.

That being said as you're giving notice and it's a RB you should be OK.

E.L. Wisty

I find that I don't perform as well when I punt on Sundays.

Anyway, there are girls who do work on Sundays.

JW.Bobbitt

Sundays, with a little planning are the best IMHO - everyone relaxed, no constant glancing at phones.....

Even in the supposed Atacama desert that I live in, there are some fine punts in a 5 mile radius and then with a short (10 mile) drive into the country,
2 fine regulars (one who does not advertise Sunday availability, but prefers, in her words "to make money, rather than spending it in crowded shops")

A mid-morning meeting, followed by a leisurely lunch in a country pub sets me up for the week.

Sure beats doing the fucking gardening

Offline shagbambi

Sunday spur of the moment punting is a nightmare.  Never had a decent punt. Everybody decent tends to be unavailable

Chuckman

In my experience those who are available on a Sunday are the ones with dusty phones or Roms. Both are a waste of time and money.

mrhappypants

Vivago, until recently I shared the limitation of having to punt at unpopular times.

1) I don't know your location. I am not a great fan of the larger brothels but they might be a good back up option for punting with reasonable certainty if you have one in reach.
2) Research in advance is key.  I now ask a new WG their days worked and hours as a matter of routine.  I also look out for girls who work in convenient times (mine is Saturday morning).  I also took to calling around Friday afternoon to find out who was working.
3) How far can you travel? 
4) I have never done a reverse booking. For what it is worth I think the majority of WG's marketing strategy is the "Amsterdam window," IE they are there when they're there.  I am sure the subset who respond to RB's is different - I would guess older, higher (over)priced and maybe less busy?

Dave
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 09:55:04 pm by mrhappypants »