Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newbury - silk 1990  (Read 2513 times)

cleggy

External Link/Members Only

Pretty looking lady (although not so much the verification photo), especially for Newbury which is not well provided for. And I want a massage & HE so the services work for me. But…very basic profile, no feedback, nothing on here, Newbury isn't in Hampshire. Anyone know anything?

Offline greazedlightning

This is a joint where oriental girls are rotated on a weekly basis. So it's a lottery if you get a girl who looks good and does what you like.
They operate out of old run down apartment. The bed room though not the cleanest I've seen, it's not too filthy either. Shower does not work. Entrance is not discrete.
Could be suitable for a quick hump and pump and leave.

Offline markymarkfb

Careful brothel may be watched by police, been tempted but not now i know, thanks greazed for the heads up

Offline Ez90

Is this the one near the council offices/bus station?

Offline greazedlightning

Is the one near council offices still running? I take it you are referring to the ground floor flat in the apartment there?

cleggy

Thanks, GL. Probably one to avoid then.

Offline Ez90

Where is st johns road?

Not sure on the one near the council offices but it probably is, i think they advertised on viva not AW

mickhicks

hi

has anyone tried the massage and beauty place in fleet, just after the lights on Aldershot Road ? Genevieve's, if so any good what does it offer HR?

Milky32169

Anyone been to lotus spa recently!

Offline conway_hound

Yeah... joanna did the business. Great body no refusals, sat over my face naked allowing fingering etc. Great hand work and in fact a bloody good massage to start. 80 for everything and about 1 hour 10 minutes to boot .... good find!

Offline switftjake

Can you give detail of where this is and when?
Links?

Offline conway_hound

Hi Jake
45 bartholomew st, newbury. Lotus Spa.
Went Sat 29th and it was bliss.
Search Gumtree for Massage in Berkshire and it will be almost top of list.
Cheers