Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julie Lima - retired? Posted today...  (Read 1027 times)

Offline davesixtseven

For those for whom Julie L was on your HL (raises hand), then according to an update to her profile today, she has retired... External Link/Members Only

Offline rickyponting

She was in Bournemouth last week and I had planned to see her but the planets did not align.

I expect she will be back .

Offline TallnHung

Glad I got to see her in her prime.
She was seriously losing it towards then end though. My last one with her was surreal as fuck!

Offline Bat

Glad I got to see her in her prime.
She was seriously losing it towards then end though. My last one with her was surreal as fuck!

I only saw her once, almost exactly a month ago, and she was completely out of it. I felt sorry for her as she was in a bit of a state, and bad about myself for staying anyway - classic case of being less by my cock once her clothes were off :(
« Last Edit: May 08, 2023, 01:00:04 pm by Bat »

Offline JonasG

Saw her once, pretty good VFM.

Good DFK, decent CIM, enthusiastic sex. But smelly fanny and thought she looked haggard facially.

No great loss IMO.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2023, 09:25:04 pm by JonasG »

Online webpunter

Had a play a couple of months ago & reported on here
Was pleased only 1/2 hour
A +ve from me & had it not been for the world's softest mattress it could have been an energetic [albeit brief] shag fest 
A weird location in Epsom in what appeared to be an old bank building
Converted into apartments of sorts
Hers was underground no windows, enuf to send anyone stir crazy after not a long period of time

Offline Yellowman1

Was an awesome fuck until I had a bb scare with her that she didn’t seem fussed about

Offline Bat

Was an awesome fuck until I had a bb scare with her that she didn’t seem fussed about

I had a poorly fitted condom that almost pulled off and she didn’t seem remotely concerned. It definitely worried me at the time.