Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Frankie exclusive girlfriend woking  (Read 1023 times)

Offline s27

Hi any1 know where Frankie that used to work at exclusive girlfriends in working gone she was there last year then disappeared.. Any1 know where she is working
Banned reason: Abusive troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline DrConners

Not the first time you have made enquiries about trying to locate her is it ?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=239537.0

Now you sound like a stalker mate - She's obviously hung up her knickers/got a bf ect ect - Let it go  :thumbsdown:

Offline s27

No harm in asking she could have started to work again somewhere that's why I asked. Don't bother replying to my posts in further

Offline DrConners

No harm in asking she could have started to work again somewhere that's why I asked. Don't bother replying to my posts in further

It's an open forum - If you don't want to hear my 'opinions' put me on ignore - I assure you I won't be offended.

All you do is ask, ask, ask about WG's who have retired - plus one shit touty review to add to your credentials.

I wouldn't be the only UKP member to question your intentions - Like I said, she's obviously retired her vagina from public use, one of the contributing factors I can imagine is from unwanted attention from stalkers like you.

Aren't you supposed to have supervision if you have been released from the psychiatric ward temporarily ?  :unknown:

Offline s27

To be honest I don't give a fuck what you or others have to say doesn't bother me in the slightest.. Carry on replying to my posts to sad looser nothing better to do.. Retard

Offline DrConners

When you view this thread as a 'guest' -  It's goodbye then  :wacko:

I can only imagine the voices in your head constantly remind you what a disappointing human being you are.

Thankyou David.

Offline kevker

Having a grasp of grammar would help as well before calling people retards