Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for girls with Pink/Blue/Green hair  (Read 806 times)

Offline alotbsol6969

Hi guys
Infrequent punter here looking for any recommendations for a good SP with bright coloured hair. I've posted in the SE section as that's where I'm based but willing to travel as far as the Midlands, London or SW
Age, size, body type not too important, but a good GFE bordering on PSE is what I'm hoping for.
Thanks in advance for any advice  :thumbsup:

Offline Derrick101

Hi guys
Infrequent punter here looking for any recommendations for a good SP with bright coloured hair. I've posted in the SE section as that's where I'm based but willing to travel as far as the Midlands, London or SW
Age, size, body type not too important, but a good GFE bordering on PSE is what I'm hoping for.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
or her sister..

:hi:

Online contentguy

External Link/Members Only

Apparently was blue recently, I think it was red/blonde last time I saw her.

Recommended.

Guy

Offline Bonker

Cherrycola has a few rants on her blog. One against ukpunting.
She sounds a bit pompous and brags about her intelligence... But her writing has a few grammatical errors. Not that it matters, she's there to shag not give English lessons.

Offline alotbsol6969

Thanks guys, like the look of all 3 of those.  :thumbsup:

Offline Gustav Klimt

Hi guys

I saw Lilith at the weekend. I will post a positive review this week. Pink hair, very enthusiastic. Excellent GFE. Recommended if you like larger girls.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Online Colston36

Hi guys
[/quote

Best deep throat I ever had. And only £100: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline DrConners

Thanks guys, like the look of all 3 of those.  :thumbsup:

This one is an angry old lady that hates UKP & it's contributors  :wackogirl:

Unless angry old ladies are your thing  :hi:

Offline wylie anchor

or her sister..

:hi:

I didn't know they were sisters, twins? They both have the same age listed? Explains a lot, if you question anything they say they immediately label you a misogynist. Narcistic deluded behaviour.  :crazy:

Offline Derrick101

I didn't know they were sisters, twins? They both have the same age listed? Explains a lot, if you question anything they say they immediately label you a misogynist. Narcistic deluded behaviour.  :crazy:

You do t believe that either of thier stated ages are correct...... Do you?  :D

Online Fuzzyduck

This one is an angry old lady that hates UKP & it's contributors  :wackogirl:

Unless angry old ladies are your thing  :hi:

But DrC, surely OP wouldn't dream of mentioning UKP to a SP? That's a cardinal rule IMO. It will either lead to conflict with her or a conflict of interests. Of course I would look forward to that review, as would she I'm sure. :sarcastic:

Offline TonyD

buy wigs and take them with you...fuck who you like then!  :unknown:

Offline alotbsol6969

buy wigs and take them with you...fuck who you like then!  :unknown:

Not quite the ssme but I like your thinking  :hi:

Offline badmadboy

Often changes her hair colour
No nipples and a split tongue - If you want something different
I haven't had the pleasure, but she is on my list.

Offline speedbirflyer86

WhiskyV or better known as Violet Vulgarity might be one to add to the list.  External Link/Members Only
I think her hair is purple for now.

Online Colston36

Hi guys

External Link/Members Only

If you want someone really into it, she is amazing -- but not cheap!