Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Visiting Farnborough - recommendations?  (Read 1069 times)

faggins

Hi all,

Will be down your neck of the woods over the weekend. Adultwork search reveals a few touring WGs who won't be there on Saturday, a couple of Thais (not my thing). Ideally looking for someone 18-30 (preferably English...I know, tall order) either incalls in Farnborough or will travel.

Any suggestions welcome

Offline Steve_jones14

It's a pretty barren area as you can tell from the number of replies! If you can travel then try Exclusive Girlfriends between Woking and Ottershaw External Link/Members Only. The website says Lara, Tiffany and Esme are working on Saturday. Lara and Tiffany are both English, Tiffany more in your required age range, she also has a AW profile External Link/Members Only with a couple of positives on here.
Esme isn't English but I'd say she is younger, also has a AW profile External Link/Members Only one positive review here. Also worked at HOD as Valentina External Link/Members Only

Failing that, not English but Playful Melanie is in Camberley this week External Link/Members Only. A bit closer to Farnborough, and she's got good reviews.

Offline agent47

I know she's not home grown but if push comes to shove and if you like stupidly big tits :crazy: then try bustyclara she's an
incall not far from Farnborough train station there's some reviews on here, should give you a good idea of what to expect.
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

faggins

I know she's not home grown but if push comes to shove and if you like stupidly big tits :crazy: then try bustyclara she's an
incall not far from Farnborough train station there's some reviews on here, should give you a good idea of what to expect.
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Now, *that* does look enticing  :D