Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Keke, Siam Sauna  (Read 1890 times)

Offline nigel4498

It looks like Keke from Siam Sauna might have set herself up as an independent in Gosport.
External Link/Members Only.

Upped her prices to £160 an hour and wants £2000 to pop her anal cherry.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 12:18:49 am by nigel4498 »

Offline madmania

£160 an hour? Jesus. Guess I'll pass...

Offline Chooser

It looks like Keke from Siam Sauna might have set herself up as an independent in Gosport.
External Link/Members Only.

Upped her prices to £160 an hour and wants £2000 to pop her anal cherry.

Um - shame her face is hidden but not 100% sure that this is Keke. This one seems a bit chunkier than Keke?

Offline Doormatt

I agree. KeKe was very toned and in the photo (black n white) you can just make out bags under the eyes. That's not her in the photo. But the colour ones do look like her ??However I called today. Yes already !! And spoke with her. It is KeKe. I recognise the voice. asked her a few questions ... What road are you on? She was prompted by a male voice P.....m Road. I asked her name as Thai spice is not a name and she said KeKe. I asked if she had worked elsewhere and was told that we cannot talk like this. She sounded agitated , a bit nervous. She texted me road name. And another message saying text back to book etc. I sent text back asking if she had worked at S/S and back came  a reply in the affirmative.
Silly prices on AW. Must be hoping to do more cum n dump at £50. Only an idiot ( a rich one)is going to pay the other prices.
I feel concerned there may be someone pulling the strings behind the scenes. I'm not saying drugs and coercion at this stage but her demeanour on the phone was odd , very odd.
As much of a fan as I am, I'm in two minds to visit. Maybe a 15 minute to see if she needs help.
I kind of wish she had stuck to her first thoughts when she started out i.e. it's not really for her and she might not do it again. My fear is she is being dragged into a murky world.
Sorry for the tone of this.  I felt I needed to share.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 09:53:01 am by Doormatt »

Offline Chooser

I agree. KeKe was very toned and in the photo (black n white) you can just make out bags under the eyes. That's not her in the photo. But the colour ones do look like her ??However I called today. Yes already !! And spoke with her. It is KeKe. I recognise the voice. asked her a few questions ... What road are you on? She was prompted by a male voice P.....m Road. I asked her name as Thai spice is not a name and she said KeKe. I asked if she had worked elsewhere and was told that we cannot talk like this. She sounded agitated , a bit nervous. She texted me road name. And another message saying text back to book etc. I sent text back asking if she had worked at S/S and back came  a reply in the affirmative.
Silly prices on AW. Must be hoping to do more cum n dump at £50. Only an idiot ( a rich one)is going to pay the other prices.
I feel concerned there may be someone pulling the strings behind the scenes. I'm not saying drugs and coercion at this stage but her demeanour on the phone was odd , very odd.
As much of a fan as I am, I'm in two minds to visit. Maybe a 15 minute to see if she needs help.
I kind of wish she had stuck to her first thoughts when she started out i.e. it's not really for her and she might not do it again. My fear is she is being dragged into a murky world.
Sorry for the tone of this.  I felt I needed to share.

Thanks for that Doormat. Certainly sounds like there is something not quite right. As you said, the main photographs don't match the Keke I saw - could be convinced about the colour ones - I think!!  Unfortunately, I am not around at the moment or I would try and make a booking myself. I really liked Keke as she was at S/S.I shall watch with interest for any further updates.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 10:14:06 am by Chooser »

kamu

Someone claiming to be her posted here yesterday with a link to this profile but was swiftly removed by admin. Limited services at a premium price and some odd behaviour rules me out.

Offline madmania

[quote ]
First time A Level £2000. Please don't ask about the price!
[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Popping an anal cherry sounds great but fuck me that price. Considering a girl's first anal is always uncomfortable and they can't take much I'm not sure why anyone would pay this when most girls will do it for an extra £30.

Unless of course the guy gets off on causing pain and wants to hard pound her ass until it bleeds. Not for me though :thumbsdown:

Offline nigel4498

I was alerted to the profile by someone who had rang Ke Ke.
He confirmed that she said she was Ke Ke.
I've seen her and like others have said one of the pics is dubious as no way was she that chunky.
I see today that her rates are down to £60 for 30 minutes and £100 for an hour.
Also says her tits are enhanced now, possibly could be as they were firm.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 11:14:34 am by nigel4498 »

Thsislice1

Just to add some clarity it is keke from siam she is independent and has someone as driver/security when she needs him

Offline Stiltskin

and has someone as driver/security when she needs him

Damn, and I was just about to offer her my services as a driver/security/photographer... 😁

bigmanbigman

Dear thisisalice 1 post i think that you may be touting or a pimp ?

Offline madmania

Dear thisisalice 1 post i think that you may be touting or a pimp ?

I believe it's Keke herself?