Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa 32ff  (Read 6616 times)

Offline khalp

Has anyone seen lisa lately? How is she nowadays?  seen her about 5years ago, was a great punt.
External Link/Members Only

5th Musketeer

Has anyone seen lisa lately? How is she nowadays?  seen her about 5years ago, was a great punt.
Not a terribly helpful AW link  :dash:

Offline longshanks101

Saw her Christmas time and she is excellent! Well worth a visit

Offline thetinman007

I plan to see her next time she's down my way

Offline Huawei

Seen Lisa a few times, very friendly, always gives first-rate service.

As usual, add a few years. Her boobs are huge bolt-ons, which I'm never keen on, I'm OK if they're not too obvious, but hers are!

She tours extensively, the link on her AW profile usually gives the next couple of weeks' locations.

Berkschap

I agree - her boobs aren't everyone's cup of tea but I love girls like this that really throw themselves emotionally and physically into a booking.  Seen her many times and will continue to do so...

Offline TallnHung

Seen her a few times.
Last one late last year.
Service is great, really gets into it and does whatever you want her to.  What's not to like ;)

Wayne197979

Seen Lisa a few times. Unfortunately she doesn't tour Norwich anymore. I wish she would.
I can honestly say I've never had my cock sucked like she did. I was like it would be the last one she would ever se. Oral wise she is an animal. She also loves a good hard rough fuck. I honestly think she could ruin any man.

Offline seeking4

yes, she is still going strong.

Really enthusiastic goes for it with the oral and the rimming.  I have asked her to do other stuff and she has responded every time - great punt

kamu

Wayne197979

Just a shame she looks like Kim Woodburn...

Hidden Image/Members Only
I thought the same. Hahaha. Thought she was going to get her sister out. All joking aside she is an unbelievable punt.
I left thinking, fuck me what would she have been like when she was in her 20s. I've never had a WG that's been to much for me, but think she would have come close.

Offline agent47

She's been in my hotlist a few years now but never got round to seeing her. im just a bit put off looks wise and that i highly doubt she's 39 :D i suspect she's mid 50s' which would mean she's old enough to be my mum. If whats been said she can take a serious pounding and is utter filth is correct then i may finally go see her just i'v been let down by photos and then reality a few times.

bigmanbigman

Same here some of her photos make her look very old and unappealing .
Unless some knows different?

Offline jesterman

Here's our girl !
Nearly choked on my words at work today when someone showed me this article, nearly blurted
Out ' oh that's Lisa' ... might have been a bit hard to explain how I knew that..

Offline acer123

Does someone have the link for the video?

:hi:

Offline acer123

Found this link

Not sure if the paper article is referring to this video?

:hi:

bigmanbigman

Doesn't matter how many times i see her she still looking uck

Offline Sedition

Here's our girl !
Nearly choked on my words at work today when someone showed me this article, nearly blurted
Out ' oh that's Lisa' ... might have been a bit hard to explain how I knew that..

Yep, I nearly did exactly the same  :blush:

Offline chris_jp2

She has been on and off my HL for a few years now .... ticks quite a few boxes for me, but always been put off by that face. I can't believe there isn't a little something she could do to improve her look (cue the paper bag jokes).

Offline Lema

:angry:how old do you think she is???
Her blog jobs look fucking awesome.

Offline Lema

I wish I'd spelt check that last message before I posted it  :D

Offline Lema

She's back in the Bracknell area in a few weeks time  :yahoo:

Online Azucar D Artagnan

I wish I'd spelt check that last message before I posted it  :D

+1  :sarcastic:

She won't be seeing 39 again and she has n't seen it for a long time either . Looks more 48 years old ! She must have got a Boob Master to do her breasts   :sarcastic: They have turned out well  :yahoo: