Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: End of complimentary drinks?  (Read 1448 times)

FlyingBreadMan

Are the days being offered complimentary lager, coke, wine, even chocolates over?

vw

Offline claretandblue

At incalls or in general ?
Platinum Cindy has assured me her mini bar is still open for business when I see her next month :D

vw

Platinum Cindy has assured me her mini bar is still open for business when I see her next month :D
Virtualwasters bar gave a gave a hot young visitor a complimentary green coca cola today.

lol-machine

demanding alcohol! that's a great idea! AW profiles will start offering mini-bar. that is the kind of progress i can get behind

Online PLeisure

High time we lobbied for a new category in the AW 'Enjoys' list

Offline claretandblue

demanding alcohol! that's a great idea! AW profiles will start offering mini-bar. that is the kind of progress i can get behind
Certain wgs do mention this in their service, ideal to see one of these girls late afternoon before a big night out for a shag and a few complimentary drinks!

Offline SamLP

High time we lobbied for a new category in the AW 'Enjoys' list

Cue the new set of negative reviews with reasons that "I was expecting to be offered some Moet and instead she poured me a drink from a Tesco brand!"

LL

I've only ever been offered water. Tell a lie I once got offered a chocolate biscuit!
I'm not really fussed about being offered freebies as if it became so common that it was to be expected by us Punters then I think the prossie rates would rise to cover the cost.

Online PLeisure

Cue the new set of negative reviews with reasons that "I was expecting to be offered some Moet and instead she poured me a drink from a Tesco brand!"
Sales of SodaStream are about to spike....  :drinks:

Offline rylond21

Massive market here I reckon. As claretandblue said, ideal start to a night out.

Offline iPad3

Massive market here I reckon. As claretandblue said, ideal start to a night out.

It's the only reason I book Cindy these days, I'm always on my way out when I see her and we just have a drink and a chat, I never actually shag her.....honest!!

Offline smiths

Are the days being offered complimentary lager, coke, wine, even chocolates over?

Fuck knows but I only drink water when punting usually and take my own and I very rarely eat until after a punt when I am usually ravenous.

Offline Cuntminion

Water I only need water

A wg with a espresso machine would be nice though  :)

Online webpunter

Fuck knows but I only drink water when punting usually and take my own and I very rarely eat until after a punt when I am usually ravenous.
I'm bang on the same - along with a can Red Bull.  I felt a bit lethargic on the very odd occasions i've eaten reasonably close to punting & now abstain for a good few hours.  The longer the better.  Nothing better than a post punt celebratory kebab or take-away

Offline smiths

I'm bang on the same - along with a can Red Bull.  I felt a bit lethargic on the very odd occasions i've eaten reasonably close to punting & now abstain for a good few hours.  The longer the better.  Nothing better than a post punt celebratory kebab or take-away

Absolutely, I sometimes really pig out, fish and chips, a kebab and a Kentucky though I don't use KFT nowadays as they are piss takers on the price, plenty of alternatives fortunately. ;)

Offline Cuntminion

Absolutely, I sometimes really pig out, fish and chips, a kebab and a Kentucky though I don't use KFT nowadays as they are piss takers on the price, plenty of alternatives fortunately. ;)

All at once?

Offline smiths

All at once?

I either buy it all and take it home to scoff one after the other, or I buy one of the three and eat it in the car before buying the second then the same with the third.

Offline Cuntminion

I either buy it all and take it home to scoff one after the other, or I buy one of the three and eat it in the car before buying the second then the same with the third.

:D

Quality

lol-machine

it wasn't long ago i read about some geezer having his post-punt sandwich, that really struck me as making a routine with in-build mundanity which undermined the whole fucking point of everything

Offline Cuntminion

it wasn't long ago i read about some geezer having his post-punt sandwich, that really struck me as making a routine with in-build mundanity which undermined the whole fucking point of everything

As long as it was a shop bought sandwich and not made at home and took in a little lunchbox to punt

It's okay

Online webpunter

As long as it was a shop bought sandwich and not made at home and took in a little lunchbox to punt
It's okay
:lol:  What a boring fuck.  Probably something like crab or salmon paste.  What i eat post punt depends on my route home.  But definitely can't involve any preparation.  Always good to be washed down with a cold beer from an off-licence on the journey, whilst thinking about the best bits.  And sometimes firming up slightly.  Although a couple of massage girlies i know perform such good pro-longed edging / draining that little WP is dead to the world for at least an hour or more.  Happy days

vw

Seems some people don't like it

Dessy did offer me a few Smirnoff ice drinks, and a cigarette, off I left.

lol-machine

Next time i go punting i will take a fish paste sandwich in a lunchbox. that is so fucked up, has to happen.

Offline iPad3

Next time i go punting i will take a fish paste sandwich in a lunchbox. that is so fucked up, has to happen.

Will you be wearing a black trilby and a Mac to achieve the full dodgy flasher look?

Offline tantric talents

I am not a cigarette smoker and rarely indulge in weed these days, but the last girl I saw just started off by spliffing  up and I thought that's a first!
Turned out to be a great punt too  :yahoo:

Online jsparky

I usually avoid food and drink pre-punt incase something stuck in my teeth. :D

Offline Boundless

If I'm a bit early for a punt, I'll buy a drink and a sandwich and leave it in the car for a post punt lunch.
I never eat much before punting and make sure i don't drink too much tea/coffee beforehand as I hate having to have a mid punt piss. It's been unavoidable a couple of times and not only is it a bit of a passion killer but I have to try bending my hard cock into the bog to piss.
Last time I'd gone about 40 mins in an hour punt, we were both really worked up, DFK, me stroking her sopping wet pussy etc, she reaches for the condom and I had to say, scuse  me love, gotta go for a piss. Luckily this was a girl I see a lot so we did have a bit of a laugh about it.

Offline Cuntminion

I am not a cigarette smoker and rarely indulge in weed these days, but the last girl I saw just started off by spliffing  up and I thought that's a first!
Turned out to be a great punt too  :yahoo:

Link pleeeeaaaasssseeee

Offline iPad3

If I'm a bit early for a punt, I'll buy a drink and a sandwich and leave it in the car for a post punt lunch.
I never eat much before punting and make sure i don't drink too much tea/coffee beforehand as I hate having to have a mid punt piss. It's been unavoidable a couple of times and not only is it a bit of a passion killer but I have to try bending my hard cock into the bog to piss.
Last time I'd gone about 40 mins in an hour punt, we were both really worked up, DFK, me stroking her sopping wet pussy etc, she reaches for the condom and I had to say, scuse  me love, gotta go for a piss. Luckily this was a girl I see a lot so we did have a bit of a laugh about it.

No problem for me, I simply take the girl with me and piss on her, can't beat a bit of WS!!

Offline tantric talents

Link pleeeeaaaasssseeee
Sorry Mini it was in France and there is no facility here for posting a foreign review yet.
( well I suppose that's fair enough as it is UK punting...)  :hi: