Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fisting and Squirting?  (Read 2223 times)

spiderwebber

I'm looking for a bird who indulges in fisting (being fisted), a footjob, followed by some squirting and possibly some pissing too.
Including some Oral Without. deep throat, bit of frenchy kissing and general filthy ghetto shit.

ANyone have anyone in mind? or experiences?

Offline iPad3

I'm looking for a bird who indulges in fisting (being fisted), a footjob, followed by some squirting and possibly some pissing too.
Including some Oral Without. deep throat, bit of frenchy kissing and general filthy ghetto shit.

ANyone have anyone in mind? or experiences?

Hmmm, one girls does leap out but not sure on the fisting front, you can always ask but she may think your KDDing!!

spiderwebber

Hmmm, one girls does leap out but not sure on the fisting front, you can always ask but she may think your KDDing!!

Just read your review of her! Sounds like a trooper  -would love to see some squirting on that scale - (though I'll pass on the both ways Anal) Shame her AW profile doesn't contain any pictures or much other info bar a massive (minimum) £300 for 1.5 hr Incall!

Offline TreyWalker

I don't know about fisting, but like many others on this forum, I doubt you'll be disappointed. Easily one of my best punts and sexual experiences ever. And I had some decent ones as a youth, just with women that weren't as experienced and good at the act.

Offline Anallover6969

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Totally loves a serious good fisting. She'll be disappointed if you don't fist her. :thumbsup:

Had a good sesh with her a couple of years ago. Just way too tall for me to go back. Logistics and all that.

spiderwebber

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Totally loves a serious good fisting. She'll be disappointed if you don't fist her. :thumbsup:

Had a good sesh with her a couple of years ago. Just way too tall for me to go back. Logistics and all that.

Lo0oks really appealing! Thanks man!
Will have to consider as she's a proper professional and I guess requires emailing, planning etc - sure it's worth  it. Any reviews?

endomorph

Do not assume she will see you, she is fairly picky and asks you what you want to do when you meet her.

Offline Anallover6969

Lo0oks really appealing! Thanks man!
Will have to consider as she's a proper professional and I guess requires emailing, planning etc - sure it's worth  it. Any reviews?

See her a couple of years ago so a review is probably a bit late now. Friendly enough tho and did all that was requested.